Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Haha, you see him think: Do you move... no? Suspect
Kaiyodo Raccoon Dog is a fantastic model, great you have him too Very Happy
Must indeed be merry ride with those too XD

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Nice new raccoon and raccoon dog :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Thanks, Anna, Karin and Andreas Very Happy My other parcel arrived as well, I'll just have to put the photos on my computer, one moment Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:12 pm

So this lot of animals came in today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lots of animals I don't know, but also some AAA and ELC figurines, which I'm really happy with Very Happy Especially these four are more than welcome in my collection:

AAA ostrich, ELC fox, AAA rabbit and unknown Scarlet Ibis

There came lots of Albert Heijn WWF figurines with it as well.
The only thing is that there were more animals on the photos that came by the advertisement. I don't know which ones, but I'm pretty sure there was an AAA ostrich chick in an egg and the ELC border collie as well. I e-mailed the seller about it, but I'm not sure what she'll do about it scratch

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Wow, interesting additions! Congrats! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Wow, interesting additions! Congrats! cheers

Thank you very much Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Very nice new animals Julie! Haha, these yellow lions, I have a male lion from this family, they are crazy looking fellows Laughing
My son has also the turtle and I think it was model from chocolate egg. I think it's really cute turtle.
AAA and ELC animals are very very nice and ibis is a great find! cheers I think that ibis probably is Safari Ltd from Exotic bird tube but I'm not sure.

One of the white hares look like Mc Donalds hare.

Some of the others I have never seen before Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Ana wrote:
Very nice new animals Julie!

Thank you very much Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Haha, these yellow lions, I have a male lion from this family, they are crazy looking fellows Laughing

Haha, yes, I should have some of them, from when I was a child, as well Very Happy

Ana wrote:
My son has also the turtle and I think it was model from chocolate egg. I think it's really cute turtle.

The turtle could be from a chocolate egg indeed; I'll try to look it up, thanks for the tip Very Happy

Ana wrote:
AAA and ELC animals are very very nice and ibis is a great find! cheers

Yes, I really like the AAA and ELC animals Very Happy It looks like AAA produced animal figurines endlessly; they keep surprising me with models and species I hadn't seen before Very Happy And I'm really happy with the ibis as well! cheers

Ana wrote:
I think that ibis probably is Safari Ltd from Exotic bird tube but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the tip, although I looked it up and it isn't the one from the Safari Ltd Exotic Birds TOOB. That one stands in a puddle of water. So it keeps a mystery what mine is scratch

Ana wrote:
One of the white hares look like Mc Donalds hare.

It looks a bit like it, but it isn't the McDonald's one; that one is quite bigger.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Ana wrote:

The turtle could be from a chocolate egg indeed; I'll try to look it up, thanks for the tip Very Happy

I found it! cheers It's from the Ferrero Natoons series; I should have known, for I have quite some other figurines from that series Laughing

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Beautiful little creatures. Congrats cheers
Also, I like the last picture with Stapper too cat

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:06 pm

A-J wrote:
Beautiful little creatures. Congrats cheers
Also, I like the last picture with Stapper too cat

Thank you very much, Anne-Joke Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 pm

You make it really hard to assemble a package for you, you know that... Suspect Laughing
So many great animals you got, big congrats. Oh no! affraid
Hope the seller knows the answer and sends you the animals Suspect

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:53 pm

NightLioness wrote:
You make it really hard to assemble a package for you, you know that... Suspect Laughing

Whaaaaaaa, I'm sorry!!!! affraid Laughing

Thank you, Karin! cheers
I got a reply from her, she says that the photos she attached to the advertisment were a bit outdated. She apologized and said she put some other animals in the parcel that weren't on the photograph, but I can't check it, for she deleted the advertisement immediately after she received my payment :\

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Whaaaaaaa, I'm sorry!!!! affraid Laughing

Thank you, Karin! cheers
I got a reply from her, she says that the photos she attached to the advertisment were a bit outdated. She apologized and said she put some other animals in the parcel that weren't on the photograph, but I can't check it, for she deleted the advertisement immediately after she received my payment :\

Wanted to put the kinder egg turtle in the package as well, but you already got him I see XD

-_-" Some people.... bounce Suspect

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:53 am

Nice additions and very intringuing ibis. scratch Ah, you got the ELC fox! Very Happy
Your previous racoon and racoon dog are also very nice although Aragorn doesn't seen interested in them. But I know why, try to give him chocolate. :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:03 am

Beautieful additions again,  i especially like the club earth ibis :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:23 am

Congratulation for your new adds Julie. Very Happy The big AAA rabbit is really appealing.

I seeyou have the new Kaiyodo Raccoon, could you make a walkaround of the guy?
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:37 am

What a lot of charming and very different figures Very Happy I guess the AAA are considered vintage almost?

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:00 am

NightLioness wrote:
Wanted to put the kinder egg turtle in the package as well, but you already got him I see XD

D'aww thank you, I'm sorry I'm making it difficult for you xD

Roger wrote:
Nice additions and very intringuing ibis. scratch Ah, you got the ELC fox! Very Happy
Your previous racoon and racoon dog are also very nice although Aragorn doesn't seen interested in them. But I know why, try to give him chocolate. :)

Thank you very much! cheers Yes, I got the ELC fox; what a charming figure Very Happy
Hmm, I'm not that eager about chocolate with cats scratch - but I know Aragorn is really fond of his own cat-snacks Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions again,  i especially like the club earth ibis :)

Thank you, Adreas Very Happy Yes, I'm really happy with the ibis; it's such a lovely model!

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your new adds Julie. Very Happy  The big AAA rabbit is really appealing.

I seeyou have the new Kaiyodo Raccoon, could you make a walkaround of the guy?

Thank you, Christophe Very Happy Yes, the AAA rabbit is appealing; I'm more interested in hares than rabbits, but this guy is very welcome in my collection Very Happy

I'll try to make a walkaround of the Kaiyodo raccoon for you today! cheers

Carola wrote:
What a lot of charming and very different figures Very Happy I guess the AAA are considered vintage almost?

Thank you, Carola :3 I think as well, about the AAA. They look vintage anyway xD

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Hurray, today arrived a parcel from Lance! cheers Look what beauties were inside:

Play Visions 1998 okapi, greater kudu, sable antelope and beisa oryx

Play Visions 1998 badger and banded palm civet

Thank you very much, Lance! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:49 pm

That first group with okapi and antelopes are specially great! cheers Congratulations! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Roger wrote:
That first group with okapi and antelopes are specially great! cheers Congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger Very Happy

Yes, I'm very happy with these African hoofed animals, especially because I already owned the bongo and giraffe from the same series Very Happy Now I only have to get the cape buffalo and striped duiker to get this series complete Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Gosh, those are real jewels, big congrats Very Happy cheers cheers cyclops

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:37 pm

WOW !!!! affraid

Those are surely goodies for connoisseurs !!!! Congratulations cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:05 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger Very Happy

Yes, I'm very happy with these African hoofed animals, especially because I already owned the bongo and giraffe from the same series Very Happy Now I only have to get the cape buffalo and striped duiker to get this series complete Very Happy

I hope you can complete it, it is not the easiest series from Play Visions and one of the most wanted. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next