Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Congrats again Julie Very Happy
The Schleich lying cow is a fantastic second hand store find! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:41 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats again Julie Very Happy
The Schleich lying cow is a fantastic second hand store find! Very Happy

Thanks again, Karin Very Happy
Yes, Schleich is quite hard to find at thrift stores. I was already buying the AAA and two Lion King figurines when I saw the Schleich cow on top of a showcase. Of course I couldn't leave it there Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Thankyou very much for the information Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:09 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou very much for the information Very Happy

You're very welcome, Susanne Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:56 am

Nice adds Julie, I'm happy to see you on STS again cheers
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:58 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice adds Julie, I'm happy to see you on STS again cheers

Thank you very much, Christophe! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:50 pm

I am glad you enjoy the trio! Very Happy
The baby dino is not completely strange to me, I believe I have seen it before but I can't find where? scratch

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Roger wrote:
I am glad you enjoy the trio! Very Happy
The baby dino is not completely strange to me, I believe I have seen it before but I can't find where? scratch

Always happy to expand my fox collection! cheers
If it ever comes to your mind, please let me know Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Your the queen of sts what it comes to small figures Very Happy I'll always remember you of those mini models you have Razz :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:21 pm

JonasV wrote:
Your the queen of sts what it comes to small figures Very Happy I'll always remember you of those mini models you have Razz :)

Haha, thanks, Jonas! cheers But, pssst, let me tell you a secret.. There are even more on their way towards me.. Suspect Laughing

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:26 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Haha, thanks, Jonas! cheers But, pssst, let me tell you a secret.. There are even more on their way towards me.. Suspect Laughing
Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 pm

Look at this more-than-welcome addition, who's here to join my jolly gang:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nine-Banded Armadillo, 2003-2005

He was on my wishlist for so long <3

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Very cute armadillo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:50 pm

widukind wrote:
Very cute armadillo :)

Yes, he is! cheers

----------------

And in the meanwhile there also arrived a parcel for me at my father's house. He was so kind to take a picture for me, so I could show it here. It's one of the three Mini Kingdom sets from Animal Planet, this one included a manatee <3 But the meerkat and river dolphin are very interesting to me as well Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll try to make some detailed photos this weekend!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Congrats my friend flower

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Wow, nice! That Schleich armadillo looks great!
Also nice Animal Planet set Very Happy Never saw them before, are they felted?

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats my friend flower

Thank you sunny

NightLioness wrote:
Wow, nice! That Schleich armadillo looks great!
Also nice Animal Planet set Very Happy Never saw them before, are they felted?

Thanks, Karin! cheers
I haven't seen them in real life yet, but I think they are felted. Like the Plus Troetels, but a bit more realistic - and more interesting species! You can find the other two sets [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Congrats. Great additions.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats. Great additions.

Thanks, Laura Smile

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Manatees and manatee stuff are pretty common where I live- I shall try to remember to keep my eyes open for them.
Are you interested in Lion King figures? I have a bunch of my daughter's to go through yet, I was just going to give them to a thrift store or something. If you're seeking one, I'll check for it when I can.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:11 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Manatees and manatee stuff are pretty common where I live- I shall try to remember to keep my eyes open for them.
Are you interested in Lion King figures? I have a bunch of my daughter's to go through yet, I was just going to give them to a thrift store or something. If you're seeking one, I'll check for it when I can.

Thank you! I'm especially interested in Sirenia (manatees included) figurines. I already have the Safari Ltd ones, and I can get the CollectA ones easily. I'm very interested in figurines from unknown or unidentified brands, which could be sold in tourist shops. Don't feel bothered looking for them, but if you would come across some, it would be great if you could get something Very Happy
And thanks for tipping me about your Lion King figurines, but I think I'll pass. I really like Lion King, but I only buy them if I find them at thrift stores and flea markets. I prefer spending my money on animal figurines at the moment Razz But thanks anyway!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:11 pm

That armadillo is a true gem cheers

But that Animal Planet-set is just GORGEOUS cheers
I think I have seen a similar set with fuzzy surface, can that be right? Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:13 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
That armadillo is a true gem cheers

But that Animal Planet-set is just GORGEOUS cheers
I think I have seen a similar set with fuzzy surface, can that be right? Very Happy

Thanks, Susanne, I'm really happy with both additions Very Happy

I showed the three Animal Planet Mini Kingdom sets [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], so maybe you remember them from the topic

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:41 am

If there is a Schleich figure that I like a lot is that armadillo. This is a really excellent piece! Very Happy
Your hunt for manatees and dugongs is showing us some interesting things like this Animal Planet play set and it also remembers me about one Play Set I'd love to own. The Animal Planet Merkat Manor play set but it is now rare and maybe in future better days will allow me to hunt for it. bounce Very Happy

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated September 1st]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:52 am

Julie, those are excellent additions. I have that nine-banded armadillo by Schleich. its nice and rare. it reminds me of an armadillo character I created for my novels named Dillard "Dill" Madillo. also congrats on the animal planet set! I hope you can find all sea cow replicas one day. Applause Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next