Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Nice horses!! Very Happy I have the same horse, also made in Tunisia.
He was standing in a row with made in china and I picked him right out of the line.
His paint and nose are different, very nice horse ^.^

And do you think th foal is a good addition in my collection as well?
And do you have the new Tinker mare?

Congrats Dust! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:51 pm

They are beautyful cheers
I agree that the foal is so completely adorable, - probably one of the best models that Schleich has made for decades drunken

You surely have a nice father Wink

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:00 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Nice horses!! Very Happy I have the same horse, also made in Tunisia.
He was standing in a row with made in china and I picked him right out of the line.
His paint and nose are different, very nice horse ^.^

And do you think th foal is a good addition in my collection as well?
And do you have the new Tinker mare?

Congrats Dust! Very Happy

Thank you Night! I love you

Yes yes, you are right! Very Happy The paint job from made in tunisia is really diffrent than germany/china.
My sister and I also saw the new lippizan mare made in tunisia there, and i think you also can see it at the paint job on the nose! ^.^

I think you might like the foal as well! Very Happy  She is beautiful! only a little too big head, but the fur, chest and back hand is so beautifully done! ^__^

and nope, :3 I don't have the new tinker mare xD Still too much doubting about her before i decide to buy her or not... scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are beautyful cheers
I agree that the foal is so completely adorable, - probably one of the best models that Schleich has made for decades drunken

You surely have a nice father Wink

I couldn't agree with you more, Susanne! cheers drunken

Yes, sometimes my father is a bit too nice! I love you  xD

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Congrats! I think the little foalie is adorable, but there's something about him that puts me off. The exaggerated movement? The shape of the neck? The size of the head? A combination of the three? I'm not sure. Maybe it's the pinto coloring throwing me off. I'd love to see him as a bay!

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:08 pm

congratz very nice horses ~!
Cool tunesia indeaad to be proud of ^^

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Congratulations with your additions! cheers The foal looks lovely :3

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Thank you LeeAnn, Dum_My, and Julie!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:25 am

Love the new Tinkers Very Happy Nice that you got the Tunisia made version. I got that one too. Perhaps the first batch was made there?

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Lovely newcomers Nardien! sunny I really like the black gypsy vanner too! How are the horse from me doinn? Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 am

Thank you, Andreas and Carola ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:47 am

JonasV wrote:
Lovely newcomers Nardien! sunny I really like the black gypsy vanner too! How are the horse from me doinn? Very Happy

Thank you dear Jonas !! Your horses still are the jewels of my collection! I love you I can't live without them anymore! xD Tey're still so awesome!

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:03 pm

Hello again everybody!! Very Happy

In the past weeks I got two models as a present from my sister, Mojo Smilodon and Schleich Falabella stallion I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0012 (3) by nardien_brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Falabella by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Just wanted to say that, hope you like them! cheers  

Thank you for looking, have a nice day / Evening! sunny

Ps. I bought myself a very expensive gift... but I won't tell what it is untill it's here! Wink

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Nardien, congratulations with your additions! cheers And now I'm really curious about the gift you bought for yourself scratch

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:07 pm

Congratulations! cheers Lovely photos too Very Happy Can't wait to see what your gift-to-yourself is!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Your outdoor photograph places are beautiful Very Happy
Congrats on these two ^^ Now I am curious about the gift :3

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Very nice additions and beautiful photos! Congratulations! cheers
Can't wait to see what else you got Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Thank you Julie, LeeAnn, Karin, and Anna!!

I can't wait to show you all but first it must arrive! Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Two beautyful models cheers
The smilodon is one of the best, - and I adore that little pony Very Happy
And, yes ! Your photos are wonderful  drunken

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

Can I guess? Can I guess? bounce bounce bounce Laughing

Is it a Breyer?

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:41 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Is it a Breyer?

Allright, it's a Breyer xD but witch one?? Wink

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:46 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Is it a Breyer?

Allright, it's a Breyer xD but witch one?? Wink

A heavy horse?? *yay, guessing game! XD*

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:29 am

Wonderful pictures! Look at that smilodon, just fantastic! cheers
I have no idea about which Breyer you're getting but I am sure it is not another smilodon! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next