Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Thank you Alvaro, Scott and Carola!  cheers  Carola, I agreed with you about the unicorns!  I love you

Now I wanted to show you a new addition! for me, a very special one, because it was on my wishlist for a very long time and i even had dreams about getting one back then! xD

Here it is...

The Schleich brown horse, very old! I love you 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I'm so happy to have him finally in my collection, he was the only one that was on my WL !!

And he made some friends! xD

(sorry this pic is quite dark)

oh and one more thing, i'm going on holiday sunday... for a whole week!
so i don't think i'm able to get on the forum this days.. well maybe to check the site but i can't post things  Crying or Very sad but i'm taking my camera with me and a bunch of models! so i promise to take alot of pictures out there!

Thanks for watching and reading, have a nice day!

-Stardust

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:39 pm

tthe brown horse is really a neat figure. Congratulations for him amd all others. Very Happy
I hope you have fantastic holidays time amd we are here to see your new pictures when you're back! bounce enjoy! :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Congratulations! cheers

Enjoy your holiday Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:17 pm

I was almost typing, happy holidays, but then I'm to early XD
Enjoy your holiday Dust Very Happy

Congrats on getting the one horse that was still in your WL  cheers
He made some lovely friends <3

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Oh, he's absolutely one of the most charming models Schleich have made! Very beautiful even if he's that old... You must be very glad now! Very Happy He has been in my wish list a very long time too, so it's great that you got it know! cheers So beautiful red- brown guy!
That sounds so nice sunny I really wanna see those photos when you're back! Will see then, and have a fantastic holiday my friend Smile cheers flower 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:38 am

Thank you so much everyone!  cheers  you all are too kind!  I love you my models + camera and other stuff is packed up and tomorrow early i'll go!  cheers

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:03 am

Oh a lovely old horse  cyclops Great you finally found him!

And I wish you a nice vacation  Very Happy Looking forward to see photos.

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:29 am

Thank you Carola!  cheers 

Well, i'm back! a little sooner than planned, but the weather was really cold and rainy there so we decided to go home. i still had awesome days, and bought some new additions!  I love you 

the whole lot:

First of all, I wanna ask you about this lamb. isnt this the lamb that comes with the german children books? or is it just a new painting? I found it in the rack of models in the store like this, without book and all, just standing between the other lambs. hmm strange  scratch  i'm pretty sure this isnt a repaint.

Then i bought Arelan ''Umitok'' (??) who wwas 50 % off

a good luck mini mammoth by bullyland,

a acient horse by bullyland (my prehistoric collection is growing.. cheers  )

a little spider monkey by schleich, my sister found it, and my gran offered me to buy it, because she found it so cute! i think it's cute too!  I love you 

and at last, Bullyland Clydesdale gelding. this guy caught my eye as soon as i entered the shop. a really good bullyland!

That was it!  cheers  thank you for looking! have a nice day!  sunny 

Stardust~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Welcome back, you arrived earlier because it was raining figures? I would stay as long as possible! Laughing
I suppose you haven't found the anchitherium in a shop, did you? Monkey is of course cute and the Bully draft horse has a wonderful color. Very Happy
By the way, does the lady with dragon eggs already made an omelette or not? geek Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Welcome back, you arrived earlier because it was raining figures? I would stay as long as possible! Laughing

lol! lol! 

Yes, welcome back! cheers I just love your new additions! So exciting to see and read what you've got!
Lets start with the lamb. How cute! drunken Yes, you're right she's from this! You're very lucky getting him without the book! So huge congrats! cheers cheers
And owwowwow the warthog with the guy is superb! Such a nice sculpting! Those little bullys are extremely nice too, I've got some tiny tiny models from Karin. They're so nice Very Happy 
This is the best part! The clyde.. I agree, he's gorgeous! I think with repaint he would be even more nice... I really need him too and maybe I'll buy 2 at the same time and then make a repaint of it Wink Very Happy Anyway I stop talking, big big congrats, Dust!  sunny sunny cheers 

Ps. Excellent photos again cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:03 pm

I am getting behind here  Shocked 

WOW! That old , bay Schleich horse is one of my absolute Schleich favories, - and the Bullyland Clydesdale is one of my favorite horse models in all brands  cheers 

You certainly got some wonderful, beautyful models there ! Congratulations, - and thanks for all the nice photos Very Happy

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

I, too, like that bay older Schleich a great deal! She has a most charming face, like those old Schleichs so often. The warthog, too, is quite darling. Sweet additions!

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:51 am

Welcome back  Very Happy 

I find the prehistoric horse rather interesting. Would be nice to have a full range of models picturing the evolution of the horse  Very Happy 
Maybe such does already exist?  scratch 

Also the Bully Clydesdale is a very nice mold  Very Happy His paintwork is not the best compared to basic standards, but as Jonas says, he'd become a stunner with some custom paint  Very Happy

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Thank you Roger, Jonas, Susanne, Lea, Carola,!!

Jonas, Thank you for that pic!  cheers  I wasnt quite sure if she was from the book but now i am!  I love you  and yeah, your'e right about the clyde! I'd like to see pics after you customized one!  I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Really? Just the lamb with no book, between other 'normal' lambs? Whoot!! Very Happy
Nice findings Dust Very Happy It is indeed not such good weather here atm, a pity.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:31 am

TheLastStardust wrote:

Jonas, Thank you for that pic!  cheers  I wasnt quite sure if she was from the book but now i am!  I love you  and yeah, your'e right about the clyde! I'd like to see pics after you customized one!  I love you I love you

You're welocome! Very Happy sunny 
Maybe we can make a new trade in future... Wink Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Big congrats! cheers I love that Bullyland Drafter, might need to get him. Laughing I wonder if the book animals are going to be sold separately from now on?

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Karin, Yeah, Really! xD Thank you!  cheers 

Jonas, I asked my Gran about it and she says yes!  I love you  after i spared some money ^^

LeeAnn, Thank you!!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Very nice newcomers again cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you Andreas!!  cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello All!  cheers 

Again some new additions in the past weeks :)

Here are some flea market findings:

The best of the three, (in my opinion) Papo Komodo Dragon!!

Then i found a PV White Shark:

And The holostein mare by Schleich. As I allready have one, She goes on my Trade-list :)

And i found a site that had collectA sale, and my gran offered me to buy some! yay!  bounce 
The whole lot:

The Capibara by collectA. I adore them, I used to love them when i was younger! (and actually i still do..)

Striped Hyena. My hyena collection is growing..!  I love you 

Bullterrier dog, male and female, The female is (in my opinion) one of the best CollectA models.

Siamese cats. Don't know why,cus i aint a big fan of this kind of breed-kitties, but they where on my wish list for quite a while! :)

Dartmoor Stallion!  cheers 

and the beautiful Lippizan Stallion!  I love you 

Headshot of him:

That was it! Thanks for looking, have a nice day!

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:09 pm

My dear dear Startdust,

I love this thread.
Where do you find all those amazing animals?
Everytime you come to Amsterdam you find yourself wonderfull stuff.
I sometimes go to Gone with the Wind, or Kleine Eland.
I dont know any other good toystores around.

Love from Amsterdam

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Nice, nice, nice! You always make your topic interesting to look at Very Happy

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Very nice newcomers Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

[quote="TheLastStardust"]
Jonas, I asked my Gran about it and she says yes!  I love you  after i spared some money ^^

Really? Very Happy That's great Wink Very Happy

More fantastic animals and photos!
I love the collect herd! Shocked All are just what I like Very Happy The cats and dogs and horse are my favorites ^^
Congratulations sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 12 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next