Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

......And i found a site that had collectA sale, and my gran offered me to buy some! yay!  bounce 
The whole lot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A whole flock of the most monumental Collectas  cheers cheers bounce Applause 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:02 am

Excellent flea market finds, and online deals too! Very Happy Congrats!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:48 am

This hyena is one of the best,very nice pose. Smile 

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:26 am

Great choices! Very Happy 

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CollectA Bumble Bee. My grandpa used to teach me how to stroke them when I was little; They are such gentle little creatures!

You can stroke bumblebees!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:11 am

Lots of new beauties  Very Happy I once was very close at ordering the Lipizzaner  bounce He is very pretty!

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 am

Congratulation cyclops So many new Collectas cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Big congratulations again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:49 am

Wonderful new additions Nardien! Very Happy
You are remembering me that I just love this Dartmoor! affraid Why I don't collect horses? geek

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:26 pm

Roger wrote:
Why I don't collect horses? geek

Pretty soon you will... Laughing Laughing lol!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:49 pm

jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:

Pretty soon you will... Laughing  Laughing  lol!

DON'T DO IT ROGER!
They are like potato chips.
You can not just have one. lol!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:

DON'T DO IT ROGER!
You can not just have one.   lol!

lol! lol! I'm sorry but there's already one horse done for Roger Very Happy And two more is still coming Laughing
I got you Roger Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:14 pm

jonesee wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:

DON'T DO IT ROGER!

lol! lol! I'm sorry but there's already one horse done for Roger Very Happy And two more is still coming Laughing

HAHAHAHAHA!
Nothing can save him then, he's hooked!
He already IS a horse collector.
That means he's in denial! Shocked

Okay,
Roger, the first step to recovery is to acknowledge you have a problem.
Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:13 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:

DON'T DO IT ROGER!

HAHAHAHAHA!
That means he's in denial!  Shocked

Okay,
Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing You're both crazy people! Very Happy
Well, I do have a little collection of horses, one composition, some Britains and Uk brands, some Breyer stablemates, some standard from major brands, 3 special editions and a Big Farm Country pair. Wink Not many but already a collection. Very Happy
Though, last days I'm needing to send some to have room to some more. It is not collecting but replacing. Very Happy
Of course the trio from Jonas won't be replaced, those will be too important for me. The problem is to collect all I want. affraid Very Happy
Simone, I do really have a problem... $$$$ ... I hope my acknowledgement solves it. Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Roger wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:

DON'T DO IT ROGER!

HAHAHAHAHA!
That means he's in denial!  Shocked

Okay,
Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing You're both crazy people! Very Happy
Well, I do have a little collection of horses, one composition, some Britains and Uk brands, some Breyer stablemates, some standard from major brands, 3 special editions and a Big Farm Country pair. Wink Not many but already a collection. Very Happy
Though, last days I'm needing to send some to have room to some more. It is not collecting but replacing. Very Happy
Of course the trio from Jonas won't be replaced, those will be too important for me. The problem is to collect all I want. affraid Very Happy
Simone, I do really have a problem... $$$$ ... I hope my acknowledgement solves it. Wink

Roger really is hooked lol! lol! Congrats and I hope a great future as a horse collector! It's not gonna be a pleasant experience Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:29 pm

If you only buy the ones that you like i don;t think you have a problem...
I think you start to have a problem when you want to buy them al beacause other wise you collection ins't complite .. *uchu uchu* ...

Really Really nice editions!
That dartmore stallion picture is very good... Soon .... he will be mine to...
( not your but a different one ;p haha)

That cats and dogs are great to :)

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Thank you so much everyone! cheers

and Roger.. horses are indeed addictive xD i used to say to myself to stop collecting horses because i got too many of them.. but ended up only getting more Laughing

it's been awhile, but i have a new bear!  I love you  (on the pic with the cub i allready had)

Her name is ''Orsola''. means ''Little she bear''  I love you

hope you like her!  sunny  I totally do!  I love you  bounce

Thank you for checking her out, have a nice day/evening,

Stardust~

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Congrats! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm

I've had this one once - she's so cute drunken Great photo and great models cheers Congratulations, Dust sunny sunny

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Nice bears!!:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Thank you LeeAnn , Jonas and Andreas!! cheers  I love you

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 pm

This is a delicious pic, I love it cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:32 am

I love the picture too! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 am

Beautyful indees, - the light, the focus fading off, the colours, the Golden Ratio, the models, - aheer, complete delight bounce cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Congrats on this lovely bear model Dust.
That photo... Omg!! Very Happy Schleich should considerer taking such photos into a calendar!

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Thank you Roger, Susanne and Night!!

Night, Their german catalogue includes photo's in nature made by fans Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next