Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 08:55

Congrats Dust! Very Happy Very nice new additions. Love the elves <3

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 09:31

Thank you Night!  cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 10:17

What a nice sister! So many retired figures!  cheers Congratulations Dust sunny 
Luv the knights O.O

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 10:24

Thank you Jonas! Yes, My sister is nice ^.^

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 11:42

Congratulations! cheers

It's a shame with those riders... I bought mine brand new in the box and most of them have broken fingers. Sad

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 14:29

Those old Schleich riders+horses are great  Very Happy The horses have such expressive poses and such, to fit the specific situation. Now all Schleich horses must be able to fit into all kinds of situations, which leaves very little opportunity for very expressive poses.. I think.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 15:25

Nice new figurines!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 22:58

How very good of your sister. You now have an insta-stables (if you didn't before). I, too, like that dressage set particularly. The racing set is a good one, as well. Nifty newbies!

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 07:28

Thank you so much all!  cheers 

and Carola, I totally agree. even the expression's of schleich's horses arent as realistic as they used to be.. >.<

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 08:32

Ah, that's nice! Congratulations and you're very happy your sister wanted to give the to you! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 12:09

Hello All!  cheers 

so with the help of Julie (Tarunyada) I was able to get a long wanted model: the Wild Republic Dingo! today it arrived, and I totally LOVE it!  I love you 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love its face  I love you 

Thanks to Julie I can finally hold it in my hand...

A Million thanks for giving me the link, Julie!  cheers 

Thanks for looking! have a nice day!  sunny 

Stardust~

Last edited by TheLastStardust on Fri 16 May 2014, 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 12:13

Congrats! Hurray for Julie! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 14:17

A very nice Dingo!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 15:02

Congrats Very Happy  Very Happy  Applause

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 15:03

Thank you 4U, Andreas and Ulinuk!  I love you

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 16:03

It is so beautiful, Dust! I know how does it feel when you got a model you've been wanted an ages Very Happy
What a wonderful model, like that color and she/he is pretty big I see!
Big congrats and great job Julie  sunny cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 16:38

Ohhhh ! What a fabulous, wonderful model  cheers 

Is it retired ?  bounce bounce 

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 17:08

Thank you Jonas and Susanne!  cheers 

Susanne, its indeed a wonderfull model, but I don't know if its retired.. Im sorry I can't tell you!  Embarassed

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 21:38

Congrats Dust! Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptySun 18 May 2014, 06:41

Very nice Dingo  Very Happy And rather big of a model, I think  Very Happy Unless you have really tiny hands  Very Happy 

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptySun 18 May 2014, 07:29

Thank you, Night and Carola! Wink

Carola, I think it's a little of both, cus the model
Itself is a little bit smaller then the safari ltd WW wolf,
Shall i otherwise take a pic of it with some ragulair models? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptySun 18 May 2014, 08:58

What I can say, they are fantastic  cheers cheers  Congratulations!  drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptySun 18 May 2014, 09:28

Hurray, I'm so happy you finally got it, Stardust! cheers Congratulations and I'm really glad I could help you with this wonderful model! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 09:09

Thank you Alvaro and Julie!  cheers 

So Yesterday i went to Amsterdam again but i was really late at home, so I couldnt share the models with you, but today i can!  sunny 

First, the whole lot:

some upcloses:

ofcourse I couldnt help myself and bought another horse! I think the paintjob could be better, but I LOVE its pose!  I love you 

and ofcourse the charolais!  I love you 

The indian Rhino's from papo, I saw pictures of yours here on sts, but when i saw them in real life i realized how nice they where!

Then i bought a Kaiyodo!  I love you There was a ''surprise pet'' series, and there was a cat inside!
I totally love him! he's so cute.

I also bought the new papo cat :)

Safari ltd Dragon king with a plastoy treasure chest, I think this is nice to photograph outdoor some time, and i loved the details on the dragon king! ^.^

Safari Green parrot, I loved its colours  I love you 

Then i have this three plastoy horses, wich have really good anatomy for such small models!

and at last this good luck mini butterfly by safari, I think it was quite at scale for the other animals,
and would be nice in my collection.

That was it!  cheers 

I hope you like them! have a nice day!

Stardust~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 10:32

Omg! Dust those are fabulous! cheers 
Firts, the cow and that stallion drunken So great models! And yep, those little horses has such a great anatomy! The jumping one is cool!
I just love them all... Many congrats! cheers cheers sunny

Last edited by jonesee on Wed 28 May 2014, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next