Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Oooh mygoodness!!!!!! o.0 Very Happy Just look at the PV!
Did the petstore have more???? Which ones?? Big cats as well, tell me tell me Very Happy bounce tongue

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:58 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Oooh mygoodness!!!!!! o.0 Very Happy Just look at the PV!
Did the petstore have more???? Which ones?? Big cats as well, tell me tell me Very Happy bounce tongue

bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:11 am

I love the flea. Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:06 am

Wow. Applause Applause Applause

three fabulous animals. I like the playvisions figures.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:54 am

Oh! Shocked I also want to know if you can find more of these Play Visions. bounce Don't be shy, we won't ruin you, we will all get ruined! Laughing
Hahah, STS is the only place where we see someone happy having a flea. Laughing

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:03 am

Roger wrote:
Hahah, STS is the only place where we see someone happy having a flea. Laughing

THIS, this made my morning!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Wonderful additions again, and the flee also! affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Reading those comments on the flea are priceless.
Congratz on the new additions Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:37 am

Thank you so much all dear people! cheers

Roger, Your comment about the flea made me laugh also! xD

But I see if i can get some more PV from the pet store next time~

I've been not very active lately Rolling Eyes some bad things happened at home; things that i don't want to think about anymore >.< so I might get a lot on here and on my beloved game (Alicia Online) to forget what happened.
So here are some latest additions!

First, my sister had some horses she didn't want anymore, and i payed her for them, because my sis is saving up money for something Very Happy

Schleich arabian stallion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Safari Gypsy vanner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Schleich riding pony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

and these I need to fix the bent legs first, I just felt so bad if not ''saving'' them.. Rolling Eyes
anyone knows what is a safe way to fix bent legs with Schleich horses? I found a topic about bent legs on here, but it was about Papo, Schleich's PVC is harder.. Very Happy  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

If anyone can help me with them i would be very thankfull! <3

and another additions, I got these from Karin!  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Beautiful CollectA andalusian! I love the was he stands, how his mane are sculpted.. everything!
The little resin Daschhund was his travel companion!
Thanks again, dear Karin! :3

Thanks for looking, Have a nice and sunny day! sunny

Like a Star @ heaven  Stardust Like a Star @ heaven

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:39 am

oh lawd Razz

I almost forgot this guy!

Schleich Kentrosaurus~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Still have a nice day! xD

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 am

Big hug!

Very nice additions Very Happy cheers

I think about the bend legs, it will work with hot water, I think you need to hold it longer in place and under water maybe? scratch

About the little dog, it is a KYD Ceramics: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Congrats here! cheers
Very beautiful additions you've got there; I need to get some models that you bought too Laughing
Hope you're doing well. Indeed, I have pretty big problems too Rolling Eyes
Can I ask you something? Can you make a walkaround of CollectA Andalusian please? bounce It would be very kind of you!

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Thank you Karin and Anasta !!  cheers

Karin, Thank you for the info on both! I will try the hot water! and wow! Shocked they have more nice stuff!! xD

Anasta, I made a walkaround for you Wink It's in the collectA section Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:42 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

Anasta, I made a walkaround for you Wink It's in the collectA section Very Happy
Thanks, thanks, thanks! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:33 pm

What i usely do with bended legs;
A bowl with hot water (just hot enought you can put your hands in there because otherwise you burn)
A bowl with icecold water (with icecube if you have those)

Hold leg in hot water for a few moments.. then bend it in the water..
and the hold in place an hold i inmideatly in iceycold water.

it work for me and i always do it slightle overbended the wrong direction because i think i will alway bend back a little bit after a wile so then its perfect.

congratz on the additions Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Great additions Nardien, you know, our hobbies are a good way to turn us stronger against our problems. Try to be as strong as you can and remember that life always deserve us some good things, we only sometimes forget to appreciate them perhaps. flower

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Roger wrote:
Great additions Nardien, you know, our hobbies are a good way to turn us stronger against our problems. Try to be as strong as you can and remember that life always deserve us some good things, we only sometimes forget to appreciate them perhaps. flower

Very very well and right said Roger :)
Congratulations for these wonderful models Nardien :)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Nardien, congratulations on your additions; they're wonderful! cheers And I see Game of Thrones on the background, hurray xD

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Thank you all Andreas, Dum_My, (also for the tip! Very Happy ) Roger, Kosta,
And Julie ! (Game of Thrones FTW cheers  ) Things are getting better now! I love you

I just wanted to share some new additions, This special one, I got form a trade with Jonas :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Safari Blue ribbon Palomino I love you She still needs a name! Rolling Eyes  and the little horse head i saved from the enveloppe! Many thanks again Jonas! cheers  I love you

and these are also from the last weeks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Bullyland Fjord mare and two Schleich mini-Dono's,

I am expecting another package from Sandspielfiguren.de, so I'l update when it comes! cheers

Thank you for looking and have a nice warm day, sunny

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:46 pm

Congrats Nardien! cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:18 pm

That Blue Ribbon is nice!! Very Happy
Congrats Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Congrats! cheers
I have an idea for palomino mare: maybe Aurora?

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:44 pm

widukind wrote:
Wow, you found PV lemurs too!!

cheers Applause Cool bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next