Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:43 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Great B-day presents <3 I especially love the older Papo stag, such a majestic figure!
*Hugs* Your mom did a great job on Buck <3

Thank you Karin! Very Happy *hugs back* She did a great job indeed! <33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Lovely presents, congrats!

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Lovely newcomers and birthday presents! I enjoyed your photos and especially the outdoor photo of the Chiro! drunken

Also the Papo red deer stag is a beautiful model, and I like him much better than the stags from Schleich and Bullyland. He is the most majestetic of theese three. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Wonderful, beautyful, lovely models cheers

I am especially in love with "Buck", that your mother made, but all are so great that it is hard to mention one before another scratch Very Happy Wink

Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Beautiful birthday presents cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:14 am

Great additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:38 pm

So many great models, especially mini Buck! How special I love you Congrats my friend!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:40 am

marvellous additions,sppecially the papo animals.
Congrats

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:00 am

Congratulations! Very nice newcomers! cheers Buck is very special and lovely Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:45 am

Thank you so much Laura, Tove, Susanne, Saien, Andreas, LeeAnn,
Fernando and Anna !! Very Happy I love you

Another parcel is on it's way to me now, Embarassed I got too much birthday money! Rolling Eyes

I should tell my mom you all adore Buck so much, she'll appreciate the compliments!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:55 am

Very late but : Congratulations '" gefeliciteerd'''' Razz

And congratulations on the great new additions :)

Like that dear and the hill pony
(in hand photo's are better dan the cataloge ones)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:03 am

Dum_my wrote:
Very late but : Congratulations '" gefeliciteerd'''' Razz

And congratulations on the great new additions :)

Like that dear and the hill pony
(in hand photo's are better dan the cataloge ones)

Sleep Belated congratulation too cheers
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:33 am

Not a big problem at all, Dum_My and Kiki !!! Very Happy Thanks!! I love you

I was very busy but a few weeks ago, another package arrived, with more models i bought form my b-day money Embarassed

but first, let me show you the Schleich knapstrupper my gran bought for me! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

She is so much nicer than the catalogue shows.. Shocked

and now.. the figures from MPV! bounce

First, Two horses from CollectA. Black Appaloosa stallion and thoroughbred mare bay. Very Happy
I named them ''Adam'' and ''Mia'' from one of my favourite novels- If I Stay by Gayle Forman Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Next is the snail by Bullyland. This figure my sister AkaiHawke chose it for me!
and also, this figure is so much nicer than I expected! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0011 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Komodo Dragon by Mojo, also, a very nice figure! I am really impressed! Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0012 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Another figure wich really impressed me, Anoke Watusi bull by CollectA! this one was on my wish list for a time Very Happy and I am planning to get the whole family.
but my camera couldn't get this figure sharp, sorry for that! >,<

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0013 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0014 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

CollectA Saola I love you This figure is also very beautiful! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0015 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

And best saved for last... Safari LTD WW Coyote! I love you I love you I love you I love you  I am really, really happy with this figure! It's really beautiful!!! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0016 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Together with the Wild republic Dingo Julie helped me to get Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0017 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Thank you for looking, Have a nice day wherever you are! cheers

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:44 am

You have spend you B-day money very, very well I see Very Happy cheers Applause
Many great models, the CollectA are my favorite ones.
Although the Safari LTD WW Coyote is beautiful too o.0 Very Happy

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Again nice to see the new ones.
Love those horses
(got the appy in brown, like it more in black:oops: but a friend got me this one Very Happy)

that snail reminds me of the childhood times you all collected snails
and the one big the biggest snail won the (not for real) game Razz

That comodo is great Shocked colors are very nice!

Congratz on all the figurs!

Stupid question maybe;
It buying from mpv also with shipping cost and how much is this?
Does that depent on how many model you buy at once ore is it always the same?

Greetings Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Congratulations Nardien! cheers cheers So many gorgeous new models Very Happy

I love the CollectAs of course I love you The TB is quite nice, I have that one in black but haven't seen the bay. You've convinced me to get the bay one too Laughing

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Thank you Karin and Dum_My!! Very Happy

Dum_My, Shipping costs from Modellpferdeversand is always the same Very Happy and to the Netherlands, Shipping costs are 4,95 !! Very Happy  not a stupd question at all! :3

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:00 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations Nardien! cheers cheers So many gorgeous new models Very Happy

I love the CollectAs of course I love you The TB is quite nice, I have that one in black but haven't seen the bay. You've convinced me to get the bay one too Laughing

Thank you LeeAnn! bounce I'm glad i convinced you, She will not dissapoint you!! Very Happy I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Wonderful ! All of them Very Happy
Your pictures make me smile and the sun shines on a dark, wet evening sunny Very Happy cheers

Yes ! That snail is so great. I put one on the lawn once to take a picture, and my husband thought it was real Laughing

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Congrats. Woah, that WW Coyote is something else :) Great additions all around

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Congratulations Nardien, beautieful additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Thank you so much Susanne, Laura and Andreas !! Very Happy
Susanne, my sister chose the snail for the very same reason Smile so that i can take pictures of it.. and fool other people to think it's real! Laughing

a while ago another awesome addition came in, wich was staying in my head for some years now.
then you'll know you'll have to get it! >:3

meet my Breyer Shire!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0027 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Isn't he a handsome boy..? Very Happy

I also got some Schleich as Xmas presents, but i'll show them later i think Rolling Eyes

Thank you for looking, have a nice day/evening and merry Xmas everyone!! cheers  santa

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Congrats, it's a beautiful model !

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Beautieful Newcomer:)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:21 pm

My favorite Classic mold cheers I claim I don't collect Classics, yet I have three Classic shires.... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next