Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:56 pm

That are a lot of hayeana's never even know there where so many!
Nice picture of the mini rhino :)
Congratz on all the newby's :)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:13 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
My Hyena pack is growing, slowly but surely !! <33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lovely hyenas, by the way I love you I recognize almost all of them (Nine Product, Schleich-S, Mojö, Papo, Safari Ltd, Bullyland, CollectA, Schleich-S and Marolin), but what's the hyena that's hiding behind the CollectA striped hyena (on the right)?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:34 pm

They are all beautiful.
I am still trying to figure out if the doney is really a donkey or a mule?
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:48 pm

Thank you everybody! cheers You are all so kind~

and Julie, The Hyena you see is by Jasman. I can share more pictures if you want...? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:36 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
and Julie, The Hyena you see is by Jasman. I can share more pictures if you want...? Very Happy

Thank you and yes, please! cheers

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm

The horses thou :0 so pretty! Very nice photos too as always.

I'm sorry I didn't know about your dog and that' she passed away Sad

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Phew! it's so long time since i've been here! xD

Jonas, You can't be on the internet all day, Very Happy Don't feel sorry I love you

I've got a little bit new additions lately, and I want to share them! <3
First of all, I made a very little (but so good Very Happy ) trade with Julie and she sent me the PV hyena! cheers happy me has another hyena to add to the slowly growing clan! <33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Again, Thank you Julie!! cheers

Next, I was with my local Schleich shop and they had the advent-calendars! Shocked and after a lot of doubting.. I decided to buy one, because the prize wasn't too high Very Happy
I'm gonna sell all the jumps and little toyish stuff, only the horses stay! bounce

The frisian! I heard his anatomy isn't correct at all, but he has his charming stallion look! I have to agreed with that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

There also was this andalusian, in exlusive colour. bounce I am not really fond of her long legs and all, but ohh my, the paintjob!!
It's really good in my opinion! Very Happy Strange enough, she is made in China and the frisian in Germany!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Next, I was at a really large walmart in Germany, with my dad and my sister, and they also sold Schleich, really cheap if you look at the prizes here in holland! affraid
I allready had chosen the Alligator and Schleich tennessee Walking mare made in germany, when I saw a Bullyland puffin lost between all the Schleich puffins!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

I grabbed him and checked his tag: only 1,49!! bounce  So then I came home with 3 animals!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

And last, Some of you may know that Susanne has sent me polymorph for Totilas, wich helped made him stand again! <3
Well, in the little package, under the polymorph bag, was this little girl:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

She is very cute and looks like some vintage figure, she has no marking. anyone knows who she is..? Very Happy

Trigger, my Hausser/Elastolin horse seems to like her whoever she is! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Thank you again dear Susanne!! bounce  I love you  cheers

That's all! hope you enjoyed it! Wink  by the way, anyone know's where I can place a Jasman figure walkaround...? I suppose not with the major brands!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day/evening!! Very Happy

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Congratulations, especially for the hyena :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Congratulations Nardien! The Andalusian looks great in that color! A little orange, but nice Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Congrats on your lovely additions

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Wonderful additions again, Nardien cheers

And so wonderful that you found the puffin and saved him from the masses Applause It is such a great, little model Very Happy  

I am happy that you and Trigger like the black pony, - she is a small copy of the Elastolin-pony, which Marolin made in 1967.
They kept making these models all through the DDR-period, first as VEB Marolin Plastic from 1972, and from 1975 to 1990 as part of VEB Plaho . From 1990 Marolin got its independance and name back, and continued making the neat little Lineol plastic copies untill 2010.

Here she is together with her Lineol role model Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Lovely models Applause
Congratulations for all of them :)
Hurray for all genurous friends cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Great new additions! Very Happy cyclops cheers bom

What do you think or the alligators ayes?

And do you think that Frisian would stand nice on my shelf too? :3

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Congratulations! Very nice additions! Elastolin horses are especially great I think Very Happy And hyena is amazing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Congratulations with the additions, Nardien Very Happy I'm really glad I could help you out with your hyena collection! cheers And that puffin - now I'm in love with it Shocked drunken Nice additions Applause

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:24 pm

I loove your stories behind the models Very Happy Those new ones are so nice, specially the old pony. And I also love the paint job on the andalusian drunken Congrats Very Happy cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Great to see the special calander horse in hands.
She really is a beauty.
Love your additions ,
you should make hyean pack picture soon with all of them togheter Very Happy
That little blavk pony of yours is better then her 'promo sort of ' pictures
she really looks charming with that hind hoof al little raised Very Happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Thank you all for your generous comments again! <3 Very Happy

also Susanne for your interesting info! I love you

and Karin, I think the eyes are the only min-point of the allgator and I personally think the frisian would look nice in your herd, but he is a matter of taste Very Happy

so this saturday I went to a flea market again, and found four nice figurines Very Happy I wanted to share!

So I found the Schleich pinto stallion, My sister AkaiHawke has him too, but mine seemed to be a bit diffrent! :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

and with the same seller i found a Schleich knight bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

And I found a very interesting sea star! I've been wanting a nice model of a sea star for some time!! <3 he is marked with B.C.L.A 1997 scratch Anyone has some info about this girl..? I've seen some more sea stars marked with this Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

I also found this nice looking tiger part of a disney set...? he is marked with Disney/Hasbro bounce  I tought it was very beautiful! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

I also found a little wolf figure of the same brand, for my sister AkaiHawke !!  cheers

Well, that was everything! cheers Thank you for looking, and have a nice day werever you are! bounce

-Stardust Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Nice catches.

The BCLA seems to have also made a line of dinos so perhaps a resident paleontologist might shed more light on the matter. (An eBay listing referenced Imperial but that may have just implied a similar style)

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Wow congratulations Stardust cheers Applause
They are lovely.
I realy like this tiger. Look`s very very interesting :))

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:19 pm

I think I need to visit a Fleamarket soon..... bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Interesting new additions! Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Nice new flea market additions Dust cheers drunken
Can you share a comparison photo or your Pinto and your sisters?
Very curious what makes your so different :3

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:58 am

Thank you all again for your nice comments, and also Laura for your interesting info!
As some of you may know, it was my birthday last week, and ofcourse i got some new models! <3
Let me show them to you: Very Happy

First bunch I got from my uncle and aunt:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]1 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Second bunch from my twin-sister, AkaiHawke !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Here are some upcloses:

Majestic deer from Papo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Leopard from Papo, In my opinion, this is one of the must-haves from papo!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

The black swan, also very majestic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

and this great dane from Papo, it is a very good made great dane model! Very Happy bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0009 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

And now the models i got from Akai!! Very Happy

CollectA dartmoor hill pony:

Safari LTD baby dwarf goat:

CollectA Black wildebeest, my first wildebeest figure! :)

and CollectA Chiru! I love you (outdoor photo of him, because I love this figurine so much)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]20151116-Henry by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

and another thing, my mom customized a Schleich dog into our dog Buck who recently passed away! this is a really special figure for me :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]buck by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

That was everything! I love you I hope you enjoyed it! ^__^

Thanks for looking and have a nice day!! Very Happy

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Great B-day presents <3 I especially love the older Papo stag, such a majestic figure!
*Hugs* Your mom did a great job on Buck <3

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next