Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours: Fjord horses

Go down 
+37
Silver Unicornis
Damon
Jetty
Tarunyada
AlienMantis
Dum_my
Ma650
Bonobo
QuollMate
JonasV
ulinuk
LeeAnn
Tove
Carola
Spotpony
koniminiatures
TheSpottedCat
widukind
DebbSpell
75senta75
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
sortepletter
Elros Alvar
scot(t)
Roger
Cyhyraeth
Kristie
Hanne-
Rio
Sumo
ken yeo
SyLoBe
HKHollinstone
noeska
spikesilkenwolf
remowshake
SUSANNE
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 15:22

As I got a fjord horse to my collection reciently, I have two of them now)
The first one is a Bullyland mare (comes together with Lewitzer on this pic)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The second one is from Stockholm, Sweden, bought in some tourist shop. Its anatomy isn't correct (too long legs and short body, you know), but she's sweet, anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 15:39

WOW !!!! Shocked

A completely new, unknown Fjord-model cheers
Perhaps it is a cross with an Arab ? They all get the Fjord-colour if a parent is Fjord Very Happy

I LOVE that bullyland mare drunken

CONGRATULATIONS with your new beauties flower

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 15:43

Arrrrh !Yes ! I must have Anas blue dun Izzy here also :

I HOPE so much, that I will soon be able to get the bay-dun Izzy from MPV Rolling Eyes

Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 15:51

Here is Silver Wolfe I love you I love you I love you
My secret santa on another forum gifted him to me !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 16:04

OHHHHH drunken

GORGEOUS model, Rio cheers
Is he from breyer ? Very Happy

Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 16:11

Yep :)
He now stands next to his brother, Henry.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 02:41

Wonderful horses.

Rio, that is one awesome secret santa, what a lovely horse!

Daria, that second horse is just fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:56

Got three more fjord horses:)
Schleich Fjord gelding with dorsal stripe, retired.
Breyer Traditional silver dun Fjord and Mojo Fun Fjord mare.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:02

They are wonderful cheers

Ohhh, I hope to get a Breyer Fjord horse some day, - but they are darned hard to find at a sensible price Sad

CONGRATULATIONS sunny flower sunny flower

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:22

You know what? I don't even have a Breyer Fjord horse. scratch

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:29

Kristie wrote:
You know what? I don't even have a Breyer Fjord horse. scratch

-Kristie

That is a SCANDAL affraid affraid

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:43

Great Daria! 3 very different horses! Schleich and Mojo belong to the same range of figures but that's clear the influence of 90's design in Schleich figure although some of Schleich horses keep this design in our days. Also it is great to see that some brands decided to give a more realistic touch in their products like we see in Mojo's. The Breyer is traditionally a great brand sculpting horses.
To my untrained eye, my Schleich prswalski remembers me a little your Fjord, and some zebras, and some many other Schleich horses! Laughing
I know there was the same Fjord without dorsal strip. That's usual the brands forgeting some dorsal markings. Congratulations! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:59

Roger wrote:

I know there was the same Fjord without dorsal strip. That's usual the brands forgeting some dorsal markings. Congratulations! cheers

Yes, the one with stripe was made 2001 -2002, and the one without from 2001 - 2005. study

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 13:05

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, the one with stripe was made 2001 -2002, and the one without from 2001 - 2005. study

Oh, thanks! scratch
So they donnot forgot it, Why has they started with 2 different paintings and kept the less interesting? scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 14:42

Good question, - I just checked mine, and the one with stripe is made in China, the other in Germany Very Happy
Perhaps that is the case with all of them ??? Shocked scratch

Actually I always thought that they just stopped painting the doesal.
When they retired him, I wanted have one more, and it turned out that all I could get hold of, were the ones without stripe geek

So, you see, it really WAS a good question cheers

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 18:53

Now I need a Breyer Fjord and a Schleich Fjord withOUT dorsal stripe. I didn't know there was a variation. Shocked
Mine has a stripe and is made in China. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 19:47

Congrats SUSANNE cheers The Fjord horse from Top-Toy is like the schleich models. I like it Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 18:31

Here are my three fjords, - all sculptured by Anna, the bay dun is moulded and painted by Mojo, the other two are moulded and painted by Anna cheers

You can see a few more pictures here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sunny sunny flower flower sunny sunny

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 15:29

Susanne, I love your Fjords! Phantastic variations on a beautiful mold cheers
Here are my Fjordies
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 19:17

affraid SO many !!! FOUR Breyer Fjords cheers

And Schleich, Bullyland, Mojo, - and what are the large one and the one to the left in the last picture ?

You have a stunning collection, WOW drunken

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 22:44

SUSANNE wrote:
affraid SO many !!! FOUR Breyer Fjords cheers

And Schleich, Bullyland, Mojo, - and what are the large one and the one to the left in the last picture ?

You have a stunning collection, WOW drunken
Thank you Laughing
One of the Breyer Fjords is a repaint - looks terrible yellow in that photo thanks to the flash Embarassed It's much nicer in real life :)
In the second picture the big one is the North Light and the one to the left is an ex-Schleich Haflinger I made into a fjord.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 06:51

Spectacular trio Susanne, they are truly beautiful. I love you I love you I love you

Sad that North Light Fjord Sad drunken pale Laughing I LOVE them all cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2012, 13:35

Simone, could you show more pics of the repainted Fjord from Breyer, please?

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 12:12

Beautiful fjord horses, everyone! Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Here is my very modest herd:

Fjord horses by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Actually I have 4 tiny ones too, I think they're vintage "pony in my pocket" figures I think.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 09:44

WOW! WIM, I missed your pictures Embarassed Sleep

They are beautyful, - and the first time I have see so clearly variations of the Schleich Fjords cheers

I would LOVE to see your tiny Fjords, too bounce

For good order`s sake : The bay dun Fjords from Collecta 2013 Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours: Fjord horses
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next