Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Belated post for 2 februari 2017

Ardanwen von Pendragon - Friesian Stallion

70115 Dragon King Mount
Name source: A Letter to the King
Name reason: Bc the name is so Majestic, suited for a King Horse
Fun Fact: This one looks like he was based on the old Friesian Stallion as well
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Ardanwen is a classic friesian stallion with an expansive family. He is primarily a film horse, starring in many a medival movie and tv show. He is very accustomed to wearing customized armor and loud, chaotic sets.
But he is also a breeding stallion. He has a lot of children around the western world. At Valyria Stables he has two sons, both with Sigyn of Rozengeart. The oldest is Blackstorm von Pendragon and the youngest, a newborn colt, Korr von Pendragon. Through Blackstorm, Ardanwen has grandsons in spades and also a couple of great grandchildren.
Ardanwen has a halfbrother, Idanwen, with whom he forms a very good team.
He is a gentle and calm horse. He is very patient and doesn't startle easily. He is good with children, strangers and other animals.

Horsevalley

Ardanwen von Pendragon is the King of Horses. In time of crisis, all horses have to heed him. He is the head of the Pendragon clan, but leaves the true leading to his son Blackstorm. He was a just leader when his own father Zariel was King. His son is more stern and son and father don't always see eye to eye.
Ardanwen has a single younger brother, Idanwen. Their names mean North and South wind. Ardanwen is mated to Sigyn and Idanwen to her sister Aphrodite. Beside Blackstorm, Ardanwen has one other son, which is named Korr. Through Blackstorm, Ardanwen has four full blood grandsons, Chrystalis, Roman, Icedust and Pablo. He also has a bunch of bastard grandson from Blackstorm, Samuel, Feanor, Lucifer, Thranduil, Vincent, Micky, Rory and Drogo. Through Chrystalis, Feanor and Icedust Ardanwen is also great grandfather.
Ardanwen has a suit of silvern armor, made by the best Fae smiths, to appease him and keep the peace between Fae and Horse.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Belated Post for 3 februari 2017

Ardeth Bay - Akhal-Teke Stallion

13690 Akhal-Teke Stallion
Name source: The Mummy
Name reason: Akhal-Teke is a breed hailing from desert area, so I looked for a desert name. Of course I immideately had to think of the Medaj. I love Oded Fehr.
Fun Fact: I had actually planned on naming him Thor, but then the Fjordies came around.

Valyria Stables

Ardeth is a slightly haughty Akhal-Teke stallion. He, together with the mare Neytiri, was a gift to Mr. von den Perenbaum from a business partner from Saudi Arabia. He's been born and raised in luxury and is still a bit picky at times.
With Neytiri he has one son called Rheagar. He is very gentle with the mare and colt and rarely bites them away.
Ardeth is bred for parades and endurance, but now mostly gets riden by Niklas for his exersize.
He is sociable and goes well with almost all mares and geldings and half of the stallions.

Horsevalley

Ardeth, with mate Neytiri and son Rheagar, lives with Man beyond the Fog. They are kept as parade horses and are well cared for. But they are not allowed many liberties, which vexes Ardeth a lot.
Ardeth yearns for more in his life and for a better way for Rheagar to grow up. But for now that does not seem all that achievable just yet.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Belated Post for 4 februari 2017

Ares - Pinto Stallion

13794 Pinto Stallion
Name source: Greek Myth
Name reason: When the 2015 pictures were released there were 2 pinto stallions to be released and they looked like Hero's, so I decided to name them after two gods of war. I prefer Norse myth, so I named the one I preferred after the Norse god of war and this one after the Greek god of war.
Fun Fact: I loved him in the first publication pictures, but as model, he is very underwhelming.

Valyria Stables

Ares is a large, energetic pinto. He wild, but not mean spirited. He loves to race and buck around, sometimes even when he's saddled. It always surprises him when he throws his rider into the sand. Mostly Johnny and Jack are the one's that ride him.
He us quite young and is only just training in different western diciplines He'll need another year to see what he will specialize in.
Despite his young age, Ares has already become father. The colt is already a yearling, his name is Zidane. His mother is named Merida. Ares also has one brother named Tyr.

Horsevalley

Together with his brother Tyr, Ares leads the herd of wild horses. Ardanwen thinks them ruthless and foolish, but Icedust thinks they will be useful allies. Ares himself ants nothing to do with the other clans. He doesn't even want to hear Tyr opinion on it.
Ares is reckless and stubborn and only Tyr can hold him back from getting into needless fights. Both brothers are very distrustful of the Fae, because they have lost herd members to them before.
Ares is mated to Merida. Their son, Zidane, is already a yearling. He has three goodsister, Valkyri, Jeanne and Gillian. And two nephews: Cloud and Kian.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Belated post for 5 februari 2017

Arianne - Icelandic Pony Mare

13274 Icelandic Pony Mare
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: This model really made me think of Arianne Martell, who is a very active and extrovert, just like the model.
Fun Fact: One of my first proper old schleich models
Made in: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Arianne is an energetic Icelandic Pony Mare. She is sweet and peppy and playful. She loves attention and playing with the other pony's. She might be a bit stubborn, but a good pony to ride and to learn from. She likes a challenge and is very speedy.
She is one of the pony;s that is available for the lessons of the more experienced riders. She is very versatile, but loves jumping and forest rides the best.
Arianna has two brothers, Aegon and Brandon. With the stallion Rydag she has one foal, a filly named Milli.

Horsevalley

Arianne is a member of the clan of mountain horses. She is a family member of Farbauti to mating. Her brother Aegon is mated to Farbauti's good sister Rapunsel, which also elevates Arianna's status.
She is a quick witted, brave mare. She is very speedy and barely stands still. She wants to protect her clan from the beastlings and would fight for them if need be.
She is mated to Rydag and with him she has one daughter named Milli. She has two brothers: Brandon and Aegon, Arianne is the oldest siblings. She has, through her brothers, two goodsisters, Rapunself and Myrcella, a niece, Malia and a nephew, Vindur.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Belated post for 6 februari 2017

Arjo - Haflinger Gelding

13280 Haflinger Gelding
Name source: The stables I used to ride at.
Name reason: Arjo was one of the stables big fat haflingers.
Fun Fact: I actually found him quite a while after he was retired.
Made in: Germany [!!!]

Valyria Stables

Slow and docile, Arjo is a perfect pony for beginning riders. He is one of the pony's used for the beginner lessons. He is obedient, but also very lazy. He will never give his rider trouble.
Since he's been gelded, he's grown fat and far less eager to show off. He now prefers to eat or just lay around. He barely even scratches Proost through her mane anymore.
Before he was gelded, Arjo had a foal with Proost. The colt is now a yearling and has the name Adam.

Horsevalley

Arjo is a member of the mountain clan. He is one of the less prominent members and tends to blend in with the crowd, which is fine with him. He prefers to graze of laze around in the sun.
He is mated with Proost. Their son Adam is one year old. He also has two goodsisters, Peggy and Elisaveta, a nephew, Jace and a niece, Luna.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Post for 7 februari

Artemis - Unicorn Filly

41377 Limited Edition Unicorn Foal
Name source: Greek Mythology
Name reason: I first planned to give all my unicorns Earth based names. But when I got this foal, the name Artemis just plopped up on me.
Fun Fact: I bought her Beilengries in Germany

Horsevalley

Artemis is one of the older foals in the Unicorn herd. No one knows how old she exactly is, but she is at least six years old, which is considered very young for a Unicorn. She is sired by either Manwe or Ghost, her mother is Happy. She is very shy and stays away from any visiting Fae.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Post for 8 februari 2017

Arthur - English Toroughbred

13273 Thoroughbred Gelding
Name source: Merlinian Myth
Name reason: English thoroughbreds deserve awesome English name. The king of Albion, that is.
Fun Fact: I got him quite late into collecting actually.
Made in: Germany [!!!]

Valyria Stables

Arthur is a gentle and loyal English Toroughbred stallion. He is friendly to most people. He is patient and tolerant to other animals like the dogs and cats.
He is primarily a racer, but he enjoys jumping a lot too, which he is quite good at as well. His owner, Mr von den Perenbaum rides his every day he can. He often times jumps with Arthur. When Mr. von den Perenbaum isn't available, Tinka takes Arthur to the woods to race.
Arthur has, with the mare Molly, one filly named Alice. He also has two brothers: Stardus and Theoden.

Horsevalley

Arthur lives with Man beyond the Fog. He did not always, though. He was born in the stables of Karesha, with his brothers Theoden and Stardust. He hadn't bonded with any Fae, unlike his brothers. The Fae had set him free, but he was caught by Man.
He used to be an optimistic, upbeat stallion. But he has lost his shine. He spends hours yearning for the land he was stolen away from.
All he has here is his young mate Molly and their energetic filly Alice.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Post for 9 Februari 2017

Arwen Undomiel - Hanoverian Mare

13729 Hanoverian Mare
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: Well, her hubby is named Aragorn, only logical to name her Arwen, right?
Fun Fact: None yet

Valyria Stables

Arwen is a noble but sporty Hanoverian. She is an excellent jumper and is also not too bad at dressage. She exercises and trains daily and is the height of her capacity. She has won a good number of prizes and competes world wide.
She is an even tempered and patient horse. She is very accustomed to bustling crowds and noisy places. She is very calm and not in the least fussy. She is also very sociable and gets along well with most horses.
Arwen has one sister called Persephone. The two get along very well. Arwen has, with Aragorn, one colt named Boromir.

Horsevalley

Arwen lives, with the other Hanoverians, with Man beyond the Fog. There she wiles away working for Man, bringing them where they need to be.
She is mated to Aragorn Elesar and has with him one son by the name of Boromir. She has one sister named Persephone and three good brothers: Bronn, Jaime and Horst. She is aunt to Lyanna and Gendry.
  Her life might soon drastically change.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:29 am

Belated Post for 10 februari 2017

Asena - Arctic Wolf

14742 Arctic Wolf
Name source: Turkish Mythology
Name reason: I literally went to the Mythological Wolf wiki page and picked out the most motherly sounding name.
Fun Fact: Not yet

Valyria Stables

Asena is another rescued animal in the center across the road from the stables. She has been saved from the fur trade when she was young.
She never managed to become independent, mostly acting like a normal dog. She even retrieves tennis balls when they are thrown for her. She loves to get scratched behind her ear.
She does get lonely, because there are no other wolves in the center to bond with.

Horsevalley

Asena lives on the snowplains near the city of the Snow Fae, Frostalgo. She is a lone wolf and prefers to stay away from the Fae. Her den is in a cave near the mountains, against which Frostalgo is build.
She is reclusive, but very wise, because she can see the twisty path of the future. Other wolves travel to her to gain her council on things. Sometimes Ardanwen sends an envoy to her as well.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:03 am

Belated Post for 11 februari 2017

Ashflake - Knabstrupper Mare

13617 Knabstrupper Mare
Name source: Nothing, it is just something I came up with, myself.
Name reason: Her spots looked like flakes of ash to me.
Fun Fact: My weakness for pinknoses became apparent with her.

Vlayria Stables

Ashflake is a hardworking and eager Knabstrupper Mare.She is calm and sometimes even stoic, but also sort of stubborn. Her rider needs to be confident, because Ashflake wants to show hwo good she is.
She is one of the horses available for the lessons of the more experienced riders. She is very versatile and rather competative.
Ashflake has twin foals, a filly called Ygraine and a colt named Dipstick. Their father is Bifur.

Horsevalley

Ashflake is a member of the herd of the quadruplets. She isn't a very prominent member, but she is very loyal. She is brave and stubborn. Her primary worry is her twin foals.
Her foals are named Ygraine, a filly, and Dipstick, a colt. Ashflake's mate bifur is the father of the two.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Belated post for 12 februari 2017

Astrix - Zebra Stallion

14391 Zebra male
Name source: Amersfoort Zoo
Name reason: The Zebra Stallion at the Zoo I interned for was named Asterix
Fun Fact: I am so happy to finally have found him

Valyria Stables

Astrix is a wild Zebra stallion that met Icedust, Inkheart, Glorfindel, Felix and Elsa during their expedition in Africa. He helped the horses find their rider back.
He is a brave and responsible leader with a big herd behind him. He is clever and friendly, but also cautious of strangers. Once he knows he has an ally in someone, he is loyal, almost to a fault.
His main mare is named Epona and with her he has a son named Buster. With the mare Kisara he has another son called Marty. The other mares gave him only daughters.
Astrix' herd mostly travels with a few Kudu's and Giraffe's.

Horsevalley

With his mate Epona and son Buster, Astrix lives on the plains of the valley. He mostly mixes with the Kudu's, Griffe's, Buffalo's and Springbok's.
He is determind to fight the beastlings. He is even prepared to ally himself with the predators and horses to make sure the plains will be safe again.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Belated post for 13 februari 2017

Athene - Quarter Horse Mare

42112 Quarter Horse Mare
Name source: Greek Myth
Name reason: Athena is the goddess of war. At the moment I aquired her, my parents and I had some great strife. She embodies my rage.

Valyria Stables

Athene and her owner Dieuwertje are relatively new at Valyria Stables. They are still getting used to the bustling environment of the stables.
Athene is a calm and gentle Quarter Horse mare. She is sweet and loyal. She loves her owner Dieuwertje very much. She sometimes tries to escape when she thinks Dieuwertje is in danger.
Athene has one half sister, who's name is Hestia.
Dieuwertje wants Athene to have a foal, the stallion to breed with is probably going to be Dustfinger.

Horsevalley

Athene is a member of the wild herd. She is an energetic and active member of the herd. She often looks after the foals when their mothers need some times to themselves.
Athene herself has no little one for herself, even though she's been mated for quite a while now. Her mate is Dustfinger. She has one half sister, Hestia. Through her Athene has a goodbrother called Mellow. Through her mate, Athene has two goodbrothers as well, Inkheart and Tamaris.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Post for 14 februari 2017

Austin - Hereford Bull Calf

13765 Hereford Calf
Name source: The Tide [band]
Name reason: I just thought this little guy looked a bit like Austin Corini
Fun Fact: One of the many gifts of my boyfriend

Valyria Stables

Austin is one of the calves Mr von den Perenbaum owns. He lives in the big barn with the other cattle.
He's born to prize winning cow Bontje and the equally successful bull Duke. He hasn't competed in any shows yet, but he has great genetics and potential.
Austin is very playful and loves getting attention. The stablehands pat him a lot and he always tries to suck on their fingers.
He plays with other calves when they are out in the meadow. His best friend is Lena, but he also plays with Jimmy, Jaapie, Chuck and Beertje.

Horsevalley

With his parents Duke and Bontje, Hereford calf Austin, lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is quite young, not yet weened.
He is shy and hides behind Duke when Man comes into the barn.
Sometimes he is allowed to play with the other calves, he likes to play with Lena, Jaapie, Chuck and Beertje most of all.
Never did he dare dream his life would change.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Belated Post for 15 februari 2017

Avirama - Archiopterix

42261 Archiopterix
Name source: Bleach
Name reason: It sounds reptioid.
Fun Fact: I think he is very well made

Horsevalley

Avirama is one of the strange beasts that lives in the Backlands, where no Fae dares to venture. The High Wisdoms think these beasts are related to Dragons, but the Dragons deny it in every tongue they know.
Little is known with Avirama and the other beasts he lives with. All there is know is that Avirama is a swift hunter, with pack instincts, capable of climbing trees and gliding short distances.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Post for 16 februari 2017

Azazel - Hyena Male

14735 Hyena
Name source: X-men / Supernatural
Name reason: I looked for a demonic name I actually liked and then thought of the red teleporter in the X-men. I like him, so his name was the one I chose.

Valyria Stables

Azazel lives in the rescue center across the road from the stables. He is only two years old. He was brought in as a cub, more dead than alive.
He's very attached to one of the caretaker, Nadien. He lives in one of the enclosures, with Shenzi, a much older female. To his fortune, she isn't too mean to him.

Horsevalley

Azazel lives in a burrow on the plains of the valley. He is alone, his entire clan has been butchered by the Beastlings. The matriarch of this clan has been enslaved by them.
But don't think he is cowardly. He tries to ally himself with lion's and cheeta's/ They are a little distrustful of him, because of what the Beastlings made Shenzi, the matriarch, do.
But Azazel is not about to give up. No Way!

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:55 pm

I am sure Azazel will have wonderful stories to tell. The life of a hyena is always very romantic. Laughing

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Roger wrote:
I am sure Azazel will have wonderful stories to tell. The life of a hyena is always very romantic. Laughing
Unless you're in the lion king

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Belated post for 17 februari 2017

Babs - Red Angus Calf

41418 Red Angus Calf
Name source: A comic in our local newspaper entitled Babs en Beer
Name reason: My other angus calf is called Beertje, so it seemed fun to call the other Babs.
Fun Fact: Isn't she adorable

Valyria Stables

Babs is an orphaned Red Angus calf. She is adopted by the old brow cow Bella. She gets bottle fed by the stable hands and sometimes nurses from Antje, together with Beertje.
Babs is very sociable, because she gets a lot of attention from the stablehands. She is also playful abd bit very easily scared. She mostly plays with Klette, Kika and Ginger.
She was born on the farm of a friend of Mr. von den Perenbaum. Her mother died soon after her birth and Mr. von den Perenbaum offered to raise her. This friend agreed and Mr. von den Perenbaum took Babs home to raise her.

Horsevalley

Babs lives with Man beyond the Fog. Her parents both passed away. Her father butchered in meager times. Her mother passed away during Babs' birth.
Babs is nursed by the youngs of Man by bottle. Sometimes she nurses together with Beertje at Antje's udders. Her true foster mother is Bella. Together with Klette, Babs lives under the care of Anthenodora and Bella.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Belated post for 18 februari 2017

Baelfire - Arabian Foal

82955 Arab Foal
Name source: Once Upon A Time
Name reason: It was either that or Draakje, but I decided for Baelfire, bc I felt this little one is a lot like young Neal
Fun Fact: Thank you Yvette!!!
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Baelfire is one of the many Arab foals at the stables. Curiously, all those foals are colts. Baelfire is, much like the other Arab colts, very mischievous. He keeps the stablehands on their toes and has no trouble stressing his mother out.
Baelfire's mother is the haughty mare Lalita, his father the proud stallion Alladin. He has no siblings, but five maternal cousins: Calimero, Zack, Dante, Zayn and David.
Baelfire prefers to play with Dante, Sebastian, Alessa and Akatsuki. They are the stable's troublemakers and always up to nothing good.

Horsevalley

With the other Arabs, Baelfire lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is known for giving them a run for their money. He is very good at breaking out. And he is never easily caught.
His parents are Lalita and Alladin. He has three aunts, Jaya, Isis and Anck-su-Namun, three uncles: Jondalar, Balraj's and Sayid and five cousins, Calimero, Zack, Dante, Zayn and David. With the other foals Durc, Jimin and Daehyun he is closely befriended.
One time, when Bae and Dante escaped together, they ventures behind the fog. This unchained events of the future not even the most skiled seer could predict.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post for 19 februari 2017

Balin - Fell Pony Stallion

13739 Fell Pony Stallion
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: This little stallion immediately reminded me of the white wise dwarf.

Valyria Stables

Balin is quite old, but still energetic. He is a pony for experienced riders. He can be rather stubborn and thinks he knows it better. He specializes in cross country and endurance.
Despite his age, Balin has a young foal with the mare Dis. The foal, a colt, is called Kili. These three are the only Fell Pony's at the stables.
Balin is overall a friendly pony if he is approached the right way. He is loyal and mostly gentle in nature.

Horsevalley

Balin is a member of the clan of mountain horses. He is the oldest of the clan and very wise. Farbauti always asks him for advice. Balin is very worried about the current development with the beastlings.
He is mated to the rather young mare Dis. With her, he has one son, named Kili.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Belated post for 20 februari

Balraj - Arabian Stallion

13629 Arabian Stallion
Name source: Bride and Prejudice
Name reason: I just felt the Arab couple should be named after my favorite cheesy bollywood couple.
Fun Fact: I never thought I'd love him as much as I actually do

Valyria Stables

Balraj is one of the calmest Arab's at the stables. He isn't as temperamental as the others and is rather gentle. He loves it when the stablehands come to tickle him. Ge us also not very fussy.
He has three foals with the mare Jaya. Calimero, Zack and Dante are the name of the three colts. He has one half brother, named Sayid.
Balraj is a race horse, coming out in international competitions. He is also not too shabby at jumping.

Horsevalley

Balraj lives, like the other Arab's, with Man beyond the Fog. His mate is the sweet gentle mare Jaya. With her he has three sons. Their names are Calimero, Zack and Dante. He has also one brother, Sayid and three goodsisters, Lalita, Anck-su-Namun and Isis. He's uncle to Baelfire, David and Zayn.
He and Jaya worry over their son Dante a lot. The colt tends to get into a lot of trouble. But secretly Balraj wishes he'd have the heart to escape, like Dante.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Belated Post for 21 Februari 2017

Bambam - Shetland Pony Foal

13608 Shetland Foal
Name source: The stables I used to ride at
Name reason: We used to have a fat little shetland pony with about the same colors as this one.
Fun Fact: I really don't like this model

Valyria Stables

Bambam is a stubborn and mischievous Shetland Pony colt. His parents are Evelientje and Rakker. He has a kit of energy and gives the stablehands quite a hard time. He is a biter and gets those teeth into anything he can get.
He has two Nephews, Jan and Peregrin. Bambam mostly plays with Tyrion. In the meadow he also plays with Salinero and Calimero.

Horsevalley

Bambam is a member of the mountain clan. He is the son of Evelientje and Rakker. His uncles are Bilbo and Samwise. His aunts are Lavinia and Wendy. He has two cousins, Jan and Peregrin.
He is very misschievous and gives his parents a lot of stress. He plays with Tyrion and they tend to bully other foals.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Belated Post for 22 februari 2017

Bambi - Deer Fawn

14381 Fawn
Name source: Disney
Name reason: Cutest fawn name ever meets cutest fawn model ever
Fun Fact: I wanted him for so darned long, and I finally got her late 2015

Valyria Stables

Bambi lives with his mother Lily, his father Stannis and the other deer in the woods near the stables. He is an adventurous young thing that tends to wander away from the herd. He is curious about the horses that come into the forest. He is Elsa's little friend and comes to greet her when she is out on a ride through the forest.

Horsevalley

Bambi lives in the great forest of the valley. He lives in a herd with other deer. His father is the stag Stannis and his mother is the doe Lily. He is befirended with fox kit Todd and the other fawns. He plays with the Fae children sometimes too.
He is curious and excitable. He tends to wander away from the herd in search of adventure.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Belated Post for 23 februari 2017

Bard - Tennessee Walker Horse Stallion

13789 Tennessee Walking Horse Stallion
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: His colors sceme really reminded me of Luke Evans as Bard the Bowman in Desolation of Smaug.
Fun Fact: I know he is reused, but he is so awesome and he works good with the camera.

Valyria Stables

Bard is a friendly and clever Tennesee Walker Horse Stallion. He is gentle of nature and very friendly to horses, humans and other animals alike. He is very open to the foals an young children.
He is father of the cold Brett. Brett's mother is the Tennessee Walker Horse Mare Cersei. Bard is very friendly to the mare and foal and even plays with his son. Brett seems to take after his father.
Bard is very good at Western Pleasure, Trail and Cutting. He is also very speedy and sometimes races against other horses at the stables.

Horsevalley

Bard is a member of the herd led by the brothers Ares and Tyr. He is one of Tyr's confidants and one of the protectors of the herd.
He is mated to Cersei and together they have one son, named Brett. He has one brother, Nori and one sister named Peppa. The mares Catelyn and Freya are his good sisters and Anthony his goodbrother.
He is a very brave stallion, who is always ready to defend the herd. He does not trust the Fae or the predators and keeps them at bay. He is a bit reluctant to trust the Pendragon line, but he knows he will have to.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Belated Post for 24 februari 2017

Beatrice - Clydesdale Mare

13809 Clydesdale Mare
Name source: None
Name reason: I actually wanted to name her after our Queen, Beatrix, but decided against it because Clydesdales is a UK breed, not a dutch one. To I changed literally one letter.
Fun Fact: The spots on her belly are see through...

Valyria Stables

A gentle and calm Clydesdale Mare, Beatrice is a very well loved horse. She is available to get hired to go on rides through the woods. She is very easy going, but needs a strong rider, because she is very muscular.
She has one colt, named Kos, with Achaam before he was gelded. She is very sweet to Achaam and protective over sweet little Kos.

Horsevalley

Beatrice is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is a sweet and loyal mare. She is sociable and has many friends within the herd. She gets along best with Brienna, Luthien and Jeanie.
She is mated to Achaam and with him she has one son. His name is Kos. Beatrice watches after him closely, keeping him safe and by her side.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next