Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!

Go down 
+22
MartinH
Suebeedo
Admin
Ana
Joan Milelire
ken yeo
lucky luke
Sumo
aandmkw
Sergey
remrock02
remowshake
SUSANNE
Rio
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
widukind
Kikimalou
joaovinicius16
Philter4
Kristie
Roger
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:57 am

First of all a big Thanks to James Connolly and Mojö Fu and a wish of good luck for this new project!
That’s it my friends, sometimes there are great days in the life of a collector! Today arrived a package from a great artist, a new brand, and someone interested in make a range that please us… collectors!
So, without asking for it, only interested in the availability of the brand in Portugal, Mojö decided to send some figures, a catalogue and a card as gifts, … wow, and what a gift!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I know some more collectors from this forum are receiving gifts too! Very Happy tongue
What I have to do? Almost nothing! Or better, something that I love and you love too! Send the feedback about the figures to the brand! Isn’t it nice to know that a developer is reading our comments? And it’s in this point that I need your help, and please show that collectors are a big and interesting market!
Feel free to comment everything you think is wrong and right in figures! Sorry, the bad point are my disability to take nice pictures (with flash and blurred)  but soon some of these figures will be pictured with grace for some of the best reviewers and photographers of this forum! sunny
They said too the pictures of their product in the catalogue are pictures of their actual product And not images that have been touched up or altered!
I know already some new species being developed and I’m completely sure that one you will love a lot, a very wanted savannah species! rendeer silentVery Happy
And M. James loved to know which species you liked to see in their range! Very Happy Go!
I’ll not give you my opinion now but I’m eager to see yours and ask every pictures you want, like size comparisons, etc.
Some general information, first of all, paintwork is detailed are not glossy, plastic are similar to new Schleich , Safari or CollectA! Sizes depend of which figure, hyena more like Papo, giraffe more like Schleich, beaver more like CollectA!
The balance is perfect in all figures! Texture are very nice, similar to the new Schleich kudu or CollectA otter, for example! For weight, the hyena is about 50g, heavier than Bullyland, similar to remaining brands!
As some of you told before, are not copies, have it’s own style and a lot of personality!
I’ll take better pics later if possible! Don’t forget now it’s your turn to commment!
I hope you enjoy! Very Happy I love you

All the group!
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo0

387004 Lion
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo1

387012 Lion cub sitting
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo2

387089 Spotted Hyena (slightly different from final product, preproduction model)
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo3

387006 Female giraffe
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo4

387078 beaver
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo5

387048 Smilodon
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo6

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 am

Fabulous! I love the beaver. :) How lucky are you to have gotten them as gifts!!!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 am

Congratulations on the group. especially the hyena.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 am

Thanks Kristie and Martin! cheers
Back to top Go down
joaovinicius16

joaovinicius16

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 am

they are amazing!
especially the lion and the hyena!!
they are very large compared to other brands?

tive que comentar já que todo o apoio é bem vindo nesse novo projeto deles
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 am

joaovinicius16 wrote:
they are amazing!
especially the lion and the hyena!!
they are very large compared to other brands?

tive que comentar já que todo o apoio é bem vindo nesse novo projeto deles

That's it João Vinícios!
I don't know which brands do you know but thanks for your comment! Herethe Mojo lion pictured with Schleich lion! ...e obrigado! Very Happy

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo7
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 am

Great Roger cheers I especially like... Them all Very Happy .

First year of production... It's a very good start.

About the new animal projects, I hope the very wanted savannah specie isn't a kudu Wink Laughing .
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 am

Very very good animals!!! and a good concept!! I wish more subspecies (better names - not griraffe,more than massai giraffe etc) and rarly species as figurines. It given more antilopes than Great Kudus and Oryx, an example: the small Bates-antelope or a Dikdik.Plleeeaaaassssseeeeee!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 am

Me wants honey badger... and hartebeest... and bontebok... and zebra Duiker... and white Eared Kob... and springbok... but mostly Robert's Gazelle Very Happy Wink

So, they've arrived, congrats cheers
I like them, especially the lion, giraffe and hyena, although I would like to see hyena a bit smaller
I just hope their elephant is bigger that Schleich's, otherwise it won't go at all with that lion

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 am

Roger you lucky crocodile! Wow these are completely wonderful! I love the giraffe, she has such a beautiful face to me, they are all fabulous though, especially the lion, his paintwork looks very accurate. Wow, this is quite exciting!
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:57 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Me wants honey badger... and hartebeest... and bontebok... and zebra Duiker... and white Eared Kob... and springbok... but mostly Robert's Gazelle Very Happy Wink

So, they've arrived, congrats cheers
I like them, especially the lion, giraffe and hyena, although I would like to see hyena a bit smaller
I just hope their elephant is bigger that Schleich's, otherwise it won't go at all with that lion

Robert - I think the developer will think collectors are crazy! But we are not! Why you want a Robert's Gazelle? I'll tell him to make a Robert... the gazelle I don't believe!
I'm not sure the elephant will be from a different size from the Papo, Schleich or CollectA! Not scaled figures, but fit perfectly with the main brands!

Here with the Papo hyena

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Mojo8
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks friends!

@Christophe - No, the savannah species will not be another kudu! And are fantastic figures for the first year, my pictures can't show it!

Andreas - What nice suggestions to fall down a new brand! Wink :)

@Harriete, I love the face of the giraffe too, its a female, without thhird horn and a beautiful face, I'll tell Mojo what represents this comment comming from you!

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Roger wrote:

Robert - I think the developer will think collectors are crazy! But we are not! Why you want a Robert's Gazelle?
Cause I like it's name... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Just kidding, I think it's a gorgeous animal
Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! 110726917_b4bdd7feb5_b

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 pm

[quote="skysthelimit"]
Roger wrote:

Robert - I think the developer will think collectors are crazy! But we are not! Why you want a Robert's Gazelle?
Cause I like it's name... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Just kidding, I think it's a gorgeous animal

Start training to paint figures and use some warm water to slight changes of shape and you will be lucky! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Aaaa cool, bigger, smaller?

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:32 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Aaaa cool, bigger, smaller?

Much smaller and not exactly the same morphology...or bigger, I cant remember! :) ! Embarassed silent drunken
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Never mind, as long it's not Kudu it's wanted... Enough of those already on the market

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 pm

WOW Roger, I love the MOJO male lion very much, would u let me know where can i buy it?
Regards
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:00 pm

monsterhouse wrote:
WOW Roger, I love the MOJO male lion very much, would u let me know where can i buy it?
Regards

It says Made in China, maybe in Hong Kong you find it!!! I'm kidding, of course I'll tell you where to find it, but mine was a gift I still don't know where they are selling but when it happens I'll put the links here or send you a pm if you want, don't forget to make a review of CollectA snow leopard, I think I'll have it in 2020! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:06 pm

thanks roger, so jealous u got such great gift, i did give a call to Mojo as its office is located hk, but they have no retail....i fail to get it
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 pm

OK Roger I will post the leopard tonight, just for u elephant
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:15 pm

monsterhouse wrote:
OK Roger I will post the leopard tonight, just for u elephant

Thanks! Very Happy But not only for me, there's a lot of people waiting for it! I'll tell to Mojo that a Monsterhouse loved the lion, let's see if they love you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm

MOJO not love me, their manager rejected me, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 pm

monsterhouse wrote:

You shouldn't use this name... don't you think that it is not very friendly? I know you love dragons, monsters and mythical figures but.... Monsterhouse! Try to change it to Monstergarden! tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Roger wrote:
monsterhouse wrote:

You shouldn't use this name... don't you think that it is not very friendly? I know you love dragons, monsters and mythical figures but.... Monsterhouse! Try to change it to Monstergarden! tongue Wink

MonsterHouse is the name of my shop, u can called me Samson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!   Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next