Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown genet and catta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thitanium Prince

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

Unknown genet and catta Empty
PostSubject: Unknown genet and catta   Unknown genet and catta EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Hey everyone! I was out with my friends yesterday night when I saw some interesting animals on the old stand of a local junk dealer. He usually has pretty old school made in china hollow animals, occasionally some stuff from AAA or other old companies etc.
But what caught my attention were these two hollow animals, about 15cm in height, quite well done for made in china stuff, a genette and a ring tailed lemur. I didn't buy them cause I was kinda in a rush and I couldn't bring stuff with me, but I will get them next week. I did some research online, but the only images that I could find were on a blog called Tapir & Friends Animal Store, which looks abandoned. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There where also smaller animals, like a brown anteater, I'll buy them all when I get back to that little stand. I also saw a sitting mandril that was made of the same material of AAA figures, but had no markings whatsoever. I didn't find a pic of it online sadly, only thing to come close was in a Nayab catalogue
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you know where those animals are from?

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Unknown genet and catta   Unknown genet and catta EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm not sure, but I think they are Nayab. Nayab made lots of figurines and many molds are used by other brands as well, so they are extremely hard to catalogue. You can find another genet here at TAi. But they sure look interesting, thanks for sharing Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Unknown genet and catta   Unknown genet and catta EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:18 pm

This genet is not on TAI , but it can easily be from Nayab anyway.
Or could it be from Wild Republic ?  scratch
It is absolutley wonderful drunken

The lemur must be from Nayab .
At first I thought N&M, but they are painted differently Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Unknown genet and catta   Unknown genet and catta EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:32 pm

The smaller are also sold by Wild Republic as Itsy Bitsy. Nayab is one of the brands in China that we know. I think there are also a few unknown :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown genet and catta   Unknown genet and catta Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown genet and catta
Page 1 of 1