Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My NF animals made in Hong Kong

Go down 
+15
Stripedhyena
Bonnie
Malikye13
VexVamp
widukind
pipsxlch
sueinisloo
summerisle
WhiteLightning Wolf
Bowhead Whale
Roger
Kikimalou
Thitanium Prince
Taos
SUSANNE
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 9:15 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, here is my newly arrived NF Bendable Hippopotamus! It is now the 140th hippopotamus toy on Toy Animal Wiki.

This hippopotamus was one of my first figures when I was a child still very very very very very very small.... I still have it, one of my emotional jewels I love you

It's a real jewel, isn't it? And I saw Dutchbear has the Bendable Polar Bear; a fellow member also said that there also was a bendable tiger in the set... I wish I could find those as well!
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 10:23 pm

I rembember from my chilhood the hippo and a rhino, elephant, zebra, deer, tiger, lion and polar bear (maybe a camel too)
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 3:44 am

Stripedhyena wrote:
I rembember from my chilhood the hippo and a rhino, elephant, zebra, deer, tiger, lion and polar bear (maybe a camel too)

From the bendable series?
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 9:25 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 9:31 am

Here some examples (the photos are not mine)...
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 9:47 pm

WOW!!!! I WANT THEM!!! For now, I only have, in the bendable series, the lion, the elephant, the rhinoceros and the hippopotamus... Where did you get these photographs?
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 11:20 am

By simply doing a Google search...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 1:30 pm

The figures looks very hungry

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 10:32 pm

Shire

Thoroughbred

Lipizzaner

Here are three NF horses that I received this morning: a Shire, a Thoroughbred and a Lipizzaner. All on Toy Animal Wiki.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 12:43 pm

Nice horses

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 9:12 pm

There are at least two more modles of horses in that series; a grey trotting one (which I assume is an Orlov Trotter) and a running light bay one (which may be a quarter horse).
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:42 pm

Not long ago, I finally received my NF COW. This one is brown, yet I know a white (with black spots) also exists in the set.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 9:55 pm

Great horses and the cow is really lovely.I have the draught horse but mine is a slightly different colour.

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:06 pm

Taos wrote:
Great horses and the cow is really lovely.I have the draught horse but mine is a slightly different colour.

Really? What color is it?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:47 pm

I will get a photo at the weekend.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 7:46 am

Very nice and interesting figures

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:55 pm

A cow almost as graceful as a horse. Is it a kind of zebu cattle? I've never seen a cow like this before.

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 8:56 pm

Roger wrote:
A cow almost as graceful as a horse. Is it a kind of zebu cattle? I've never seen a cow like this before.

The mold is of a regular Holstein cow because a white and black version exists of it. This brown one is actually a color variation. I wouldn't say no to a white and black version to go with it. Yet maybe the mold was created from an oriental breed.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 12:40 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

The mold is of a regular Holstein cow because a white and black version exists of it. This brown one is actually a color variation. I wouldn't say no to a white and black version to go with it. Yet maybe the mold was created from an oriental breed.

Are you sure this mould is used for a dairy cow? Isn't it other mould instead?

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 8:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

I don't think NF was precise enough to make differences between cow breeds, like Schleich or Bullyland are. Remember that Chamois mold I found out being a billygoat? Plus, look at their tiger or giraffe; they are rather generic. Yes, the company did make precise breeds of dogs and horses; but that is because those animals have very popular breeds. Breeds of cows are not so well known to the public. See what I mean? Of course, we probably need a white-and-black NF cow to know for sure. But, in my opinion, based to what I know about the style of the manufacturer, I don't think it made the difference between domestic cows.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 3:29 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

I don't think NF was precise enough to make differences between cow breeds, like Schleich or Bullyland are. Remember that Chamois mold I found out being a billygoat? Plus, look at their tiger or giraffe; they are rather generic. Yes, the company did make precise breeds of dogs and horses; but that is because those animals have very popular breeds. Breeds of cows are not so well known to the public. See what I mean? Of course, we probably need a white-and-black NF cow to know for sure. But, in my opinion, based to what I know about the style of the manufacturer, I don't think it made the difference between domestic cows.

I do really get what you mean but traditionally, these brands use a generic cow mould which fits decently for a Frisian and then they sell it with different colors. Here we have the other way around where a unusual sculpt is used for a Holstein cow.

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 9:19 pm

That is because the model they used was of antother breed and they didn't exactly make the difference. That is what I think.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 9:36 pm

NF Quarter Horse

NF Orlov Trotter

A couple of months ago, I received, via mail, these wonderful NF horses: a Quarter Horse and an Orlov Trotter (you will see, in my trade page, that I had to buy doubles and triples to get those two models...). I don't know if the NF Horses series contains more breeds.

Yesterday, when I looked at the NF page on TAW, I saw that a few dogs (the pages are not created yet, however) have also been added to the list of NF toys. I have a question: whoever added those dogs, how did you know these models existed if you don't own them? Where did you see them? I'm very curious because these are figures I can certainly hunt down for myself!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 3:18 am

I really like these horses. I have one, the running bay, but always hoped to find more because they are weird little Breyer mold knockoffs. The breed choices are interesting, since the sculpts they borrowed from are intended to be very different breeds.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 4:20 am

I really like these too. Great additions!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My NF animals made in Hong Kong
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next