Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My NF animals made in Hong Kong

Go down 
+15
Stripedhyena
Bonnie
Malikye13
VexVamp
widukind
pipsxlch
sueinisloo
summerisle
WhiteLightning Wolf
Bowhead Whale
Roger
Kikimalou
Thitanium Prince
Taos
SUSANNE
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sueinisloo

Country/State : New Zealand

My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:03 am

Yeh he is a bit odd looking.....but cute ugly ![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 am

Exactly cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:51 am

And interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:09 pm

The NF mistery continues but patience have been a virtue of this community. I have hope that someone finds something more about this "brand".
Welcome Sue on forum and thanks for adding some more to the subject, namely while illustrating this topic with your incredible elephant. elephant

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 10:38 pm

Hi, thanks for the welcome. Here is another photo. When l say bendy mean he is wired. So it is possible to pose his legs and trunk......like a 'Gumby' figure. He has limited movement though because his legs are so short it is hard to bend them very far . They go outward more easily , more like an elephant sliding on ice look ![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sueinisloo

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:47 am

Hi everyone,
I just found anther one to add to your collection. He is similar to the elephant in that he is wired and bendy. He is about 90mm long and 35 high. Labelled NF on the belly with made in Hong Kong. You can see the tip of the wire coming out the bottom of his front RHS foot. Cheers su[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:57 am

Poor emaciated rhino! Lol
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:42 am

Yes, it is a WW victim Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 9:59 pm

I have seen this wired rhino before, but I didn't know it was NF!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 am

Very hungry rhino i think

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:35 am

I recently picked up two dogs from this company. Same logo, but marked 'Made in China' as opposed to Hong Kong. Both are hard, solid plastic, and not bendy at all.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Malikye13

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Found these[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Malikye13

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi, new to this NF mystery thread, found the rabb8t in farmstead on eBay but can't find anything on the 2 pe figurines.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Interesting

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Malikye13 wrote:
Hi, new to this NF mystery  thread,  found the rabb8t in farmstead on eBay but can't  find  anything  on the 2 pe figurines.

Welcome here :)

Back to top Go down
Malikye13

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome, posted these on a FB Hong Kong vintage toy site also, no one is sure , one guy said Nardi Fratelli but the Made in Hong Kong stamp they could not answer.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
sueinisloo wrote:

Excellent ! thsi incredible elephant would have a place in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic

So, if I understand well, NF made TWO lines of animals?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 5:38 am

Great catch

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 9:23 pm

We will need a "Bendable Figures" area in the NF page of Toy Animal Info to put that rhino and that elephant in.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:08 pm

THERE! BENDABLE NF AFRICAN ELEPHANT IS NOW IN TAI!!!!

And BENDABLE INDIAN RHINOCEROS NOW IN TAI TOO!!!

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put a second animal on TAI.)
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 pm

VexVamp wrote:
I recently picked up two dogs from this company. Same logo, but marked 'Made in China' as opposed to Hong Kong. Both are hard, solid plastic, and not bendy at all.

If they are marked "China" instead of "Hong Kong", this probably means these dogs are more recent than the wild animals. I didn't put them on TAI yet, because I want to know first if they are from the Farm Animals set or if they are from a set of their own.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:18 pm

A new brand to me , and very interesting Very Happy
It is very unusual that sturdy models like the rhino is bendable , I wonder if he CAN bend ?

As we know, Schleich started their toy business after the War with the so called "Biegefiguren" - bendies in English.
Safari has also made some, Bullyland too, and lately Papo made two bendable snakes, but most other brands are more cartton models, so it is really interesting to see these !
Do you have a<n idea how old they are ? Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
A new brand to me , and very interesting Very Happy
It is very unusual that sturdy models like the rhino is bendable , I wonder if he CAN bend ?

As we know, Schleich started their toy business after the War with the so called "Biegefiguren" - bendies in English.
Safari has also made some, Bullyland too, and lately Papo made two bendable snakes, but most other brands are more cartton models, so it is really interesting to see these !
Do you have a<n idea how old they are ?  Very Happy

As I said earlier, those toys were available in a store when I was a child, in 1984 and 1985. But I read somewhere (don't remember exactly where) that the regular wild animals of NF were released in 1973. Was it on Ebay? I don't remember. But that is the information I have.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 4:50 pm

I remember have the bendy Rhino as a child and that woukd have been in the 1970s so they were certainly around then. Smile

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:25 pm

Taos wrote:
I remember have the bendy Rhino as a child and that woukd have been in the 1970s so they were certainly around then. Smile

OK, so it means the information was from you, Taos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My NF animals made in Hong Kong   My NF animals made in Hong Kong - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My NF animals made in Hong Kong
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next