Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:34 pm

New figures. Some great safaris (the gibbon was bigger than expected but it's a nice figure), and some traded Papos! Thank you jarda for your trade.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 5:25 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 am

cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Wonderful new models Applause
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
New figures. Some great safaris (the gibbon was bigger than expected but it's a nice figure), and some traded Papos! Thank you jarda for your trade.

The mandarin duck is missing?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Oh shoot somehow I forgot to include it! Its sitting on my desk. I'll include it next time.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 11:34 pm

It's a kind of magic when a mandarin is gone. Laughing
Very beautiful figures you have acquired during these last weeks. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:52 am

congrats on lovely additions. :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Hello! Sorry for the poor quality dark photo, it's the best I can do currently. These are likely the last schleich horses I will get (until they change their current line's style), and look how long it took me to grab these (they've been out for a while). The monkeys toob was the most exciting! Lovely updated new toob, some figures are quite small but I'm so proud to have an emperor tamarin now. The snake was a surprisingly nice figure, I will be making some exceptions for these nicer incredible creatures. And one last nod to the nudibranch, a very uncommon addition for me. Kelly inspired to me to grab this guy, and he was on sale anyway so I decided to. A bit disappointing that ita not more colorful, but still a unique little figure. Little owls are ceramic, no particular species, just cute little guys. Silver fox and french bulldog are a bit boring as far as repaints, but again they were on sale so why not? Hunting lioness is lovely as well.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 12:11 am

I enjoy particularly the Incredible Creatures.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:41 am

Monkeys toob is really nice, congrats. cheers cheers

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 2:30 am

the IC nudibranch is nice; looks smaller than I thought. I went with one of the Japanese figures because I thought the Safari one would be too big, but it doesn't look too big, at least not overly disproportionately so. By the way, the nudibranch may not be very colorful, but it's the perfect colors for the species it represents!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 11:17 am

Some must haves again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:54 pm

New additions! A fantastic trade with 2 great friends, Beatrice and Taylor. Thank you both for helping me find these figures! (Old bullyland, old schleich, AAA, Toros Bravos and more) And also, I got lucky and found 3 models I really am excited to add to my collection, the safari ltd. Lusitano horse and the Noah's Pals roan antelope! Other honorable mentions are the safari ltd. dolphins and pelagic fish toob.

(Its not often my blue background has a blending in problem)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:58 pm

Many beautieful additions :)

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Nice. I just ordered the Papo Merino sheep today and I envy that sea otter!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Thank you Andreas!

Blaine, the Merino is truly wonderful. I love him very much. The otter is an old bullyland (my third from them), perhaps you can find one sometime! (I might post comparison photos soon though now that I think of it).

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:45 am

Loads of great figures, congratulations!
Considering that horses are an important part of your collection, how could you miss that Lusitano for such a long time? Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 1:02 am

Thank you Roger!

Ha! That is one of the old figures I dont remember seeing when I was younger (precollector days). I became aware of it sometime these last few years and have tried to track it down. It was always so expensive! I finally found it for about 15$, so I jumped on it!

I just bought another long awaited safari figure that I am waiting for it to arrive now... Which will leave only one other old safari that I always wanted and need to track down... I've had good luck lately! bounce Wink

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Great to see the models in their new home!!! Smile Smile

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 12:01 am

Bald eagle AAA is my favorite. cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:31 am

Thank you again Taylor!

And thank you Fernando. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:41 am

Big congratulation Very Happy

Which brand is the BIG Hyacynth macaw ?
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 12:54 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation Very Happy

Which brand is the BIG Hyacynth macaw ?

It has an AAA look to it, doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:56 pm

I think so but i need to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next