Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 am

Very beautyful Scheich !!! I love the new duck too, but have not been able to find his wife yet Very Happy

The whale-toob models are great. Especially I love that there are species of dolphin that we do not often see as models !

Yours seem to have better paintwork than mine, - it is especially noticeable on the Spotted Dolphin Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:39 am

Thank you everyone (very very belatedly) for your comments! Tomorrow I will try to post a photo of my additions I found on my vacation, if I find the time and lighting to.

@ Susanne, I wasn't very impressed with my whale toob either. The bottlenose while it has crisp markings has some plastic peeling away from the model revealing the white mold underneath... And all the models have some sort of painting issue (I think the orca in my case is the worst). I bought this set because small models of whales are easier to display than regular sizes, and I thought that the models in the updated toob were different but I might've remembered wrong. At any rate its nice to have the small figures but I'm a little disappointed with the quality.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Finally! Here are my additions. The first photo is two great trades. The ELC models were a nice surprise from Taos, and the Mojos are from Jarda.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These are some safaris I found on my coastal trip and they made my day since I don't know of any other toy shops there.

And here are some more along with a papo pup I found there too, and the ram and rhino I found a few weeks ago in a thrift store.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Beautieful additions with any must haves :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:25 pm

That is what I call the Major League! Laughing Very nice additions there! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Woinderful additions again, - and most of them have a nice story, which makes them even better cheers

The thrift store ram and rhino are new to me, - are they marked ? Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySun May 21, 2017 1:42 am

Thank you three. cheers I was very happy to find the Safari models, I rarely indulge myself in ocean models and I think I've broken that part of me, they are too wonderful to pass up! And thethe mojo models were a nice send off before my trip while the ELC models greeted me when I got home. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as for the ram he is not marked and was dirty (I have since given him a bath and he is a nice gray and white color now that the dirt is off) and the rhino is marked as TM (usually I stay away from some of the hollow models unless they are significant like the ram was, but this guy had cute little chubby legs that wanted to come home with me). Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySun May 21, 2017 8:53 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you three. cheers I was very happy to find the Safari models, I rarely indulge myself in ocean models and I think I've broken that part of me, they are too wonderful to pass up! And thethe mojo models were a nice send off before my trip while the ELC models greeted me when I got home. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as for the ram he is not marked and was dirty (I have since given him a bath and he is a nice gray and white color now that the dirt is off) and the rhino is marked as TM (usually I stay away from some of the hollow models unless they are significant like the ram was, but this guy had cute little chubby legs that wanted to come home with me). Smile

Paige, so your rhino may be a Toy Major. Could you please check which year is marked on it and provide a picture for Toy Animal Wiki when possible? Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 am

Ok, here are some more of my newbies. The lovely Mojo emu was from Jarda, a long sought for figure since the more interesting Mojo figures aren't easily found where I am. The stablemates Arabian and highland pony were a small gift for myself since I found out they were cheaper than I thought. And the CollectAs and Papos were 50% off at my toystore I visit so I indulged and got a few of them. The Arabian is only my 3rd CollectA horse, and although I really hate the pear shape from above she is a beautiful model. The white cubs will join their adoptive parents from Mojo, and the tiger cub needs me to find his mom and sibling. The sea eagle/bald eagle is an impressive model, and I don't get sea models often but it seems to be getting more often than I lead on...  Laughing

These guys have an interesting story. My brother collected the Paposaurs and he really enjoyed the models they put out. He has everything up to date excepting the 2017 models of course, and the original green sitting t rex, brown running t rex, and yellow/brown velociraptor. He recently got married and wouldn't be able to keep the collection going on his new income. He also has two boys now that would have a hard time keeping their hands off the models (and my brother would be really upset if something happened to them since he has some OCD-like peculiarities that run in the family), and he didn't want them to just live in a box. So, he sold them to me for safe keeping and display, and he still gets to see them when he comes over, I can try to keep the collection going, and if he ever decides that he want them back then he is welcome to them. So now, not only do I "not collect" ocean life, I also "don't collect" dinosaurs. So now my wallet will forever be empty and my shelves more than full.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Here are the two views I got of them all along with the CollectA carcasses we got for fun, and Safari and Papo Pleistocene models (mammoth and saber toothed cat to join my saber toothed cat and prehistoric horse from bullyland).

Enjoy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:13 am

Big congratulations for that huge lot :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:00 am

What amazing additions !!! Shocked
And great stories behind them all Very Happy

Those white tiger cubs are still missing in TAI, - so perhaps you will make pictures of them ?  bounce  Very Happy

Your brother's Paposaurus collection is wonderful, and so great that you both can benefit from the deal cheers

And again you have models that we miss in TAI : The two Carcasses !

If it is easier for you, you can mail them directly to me : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:43 am

I didn't mind to take care of a complete Paposaur collection! Laughing It is great that you've managed a way to keep the collection displayed. It is impressive! Very Happy
Very good additions too, the Mojö emu is mandatory. Very Happy

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Fantastic new additions! I love those Replica Toy Fish models too, and I'm glad you were able to find so many. I'm also glad your brother was able to sell you those amazing Papo dinosaurs! You're right that this arrangement does seem to suit you both very well.

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:42 am

Congratz so awsome Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Thank you guys.

Susanne, I have taken photos of the white lion cubs and the TM rhino for tai, I just need a moment to send them off to you.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 3:16 am

Here are some finds. I got the Wild Republic shark tube in excitement for Shark Week to start on tv soon.  Smile I really enjoyed seeing their representations of different species, especially the ones you don't see so often like the horned shark. Then I found a tree house kids alligator, (new ray?) pronghorn antelope running (!!!), Blip toys lioness, and some small cheap little dinos I really liked for some reason. And I think that will be it for a few weeks unless I find something I really want to share, but I hope to be able to start a thread for a zoo and an aquarium I will be visiting for my birthday in two weeks, as well as some birthday gifts and finds I get at the toy stores/gift shops that day. Anyways, enjoy and I hope summer is doing everyone some good!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:26 am

Great additions again :) Congrats :)

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Great congratulations for all these lots Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Thank you Andreas and Jean-luc!

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Those dinosaurus indeed look interesting!
Small size, but they look so nice. Congrats!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Thanks Karin. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Here are my birthday additions and some Safari Special fish I bought.  American Pharaoh Breyer, some long ought for Schleich companion animals, CollectA figures, and others.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Wonderful, wonderful models cheers

But I am totally, completely so much in love with the Safari fishes I love you drunken

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 am

So the bonytail (bottom) I already had hence he doesn't have a matching sticker. And then the other two to come the set (razorback and loach minnow) are out of stock. The pupfish is HUGE though, the yowie one is the size of the sticker. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Here are a few others also, more Schleich new 2017 models and a mystery old Cocker Spaniel. I have a black cocker spaniel and couldn't resist this one, seems vintage and is of an odd material, if anyone recognizes it I'd appreciate any information about it. I also found a small cheap toy set at an aquarium, I assume its a wild republic item since it was sold with others branded as that but I haven't had time to check officially. The set has cheap small figures including common species like a penguin, white shark, bottlenose dolphin and humpback whale, but I got it for the rarer species like the lionfish, weedy sea dragon, horned shark, etc. Then from the lovely Froggie (Beatrice) I got the Bullyland raven, pheasant, and Schleich Doberman which completes my sets from Schleich and Bullyland (grouse, ravens, pheasants) and then leaves me only 4 of the Schleich dogs to find (excluding very rare models like super beagle or brown st. Bernard since those probably won't ever come my way). So big big thank you to Froggie!

Close up of the spaniel:

*also for PostImage users, why were my photos of the safari fish and birthday additions regular sized and these photos are smaller? I didn't change any size while uploading and tried their other posting links so I can't figure out what went wrong...*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next