Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
kinojun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 pm

I do not want any argument or blame on these figures.
I just want you to look at it as just figures.
I hate trophy hunting, which is killing animals for sport. Mad
Sorry if it was uncomfortable to see. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:56 am

Wow! But it would be a bit better if they release the whole animal instead of their heads and skulls...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:06 am

They are really beautyfully made models, but it is hard to overlook that something is missing Rolling Eyes

Thankyou for sharing Applause Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:23 am

MansoBoricua wrote:
Wow! But it would be a bit better if they release the whole animal instead of their heads and skulls...

Totally agree

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:32 pm

We understand, it is merely informative and not supportive in any way. Thanks for sharing these sets and reviews with us.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:11 pm

I like the white sika deer !

Quite fun : A couple of days ago , Tove sent me a link to an article in a Norwegian paper about white moose that are sometimes seen around where she lives Very Happy

We agreed that we would love to see a model of a white moose Very Happy

I know that few of you can read it, but the pictures are great aren't they ?
Among other things it says that the colour is due to a rare, reccesive gene, and that the local hunters do not shoot the white moose, because they are much more interesting and beautyful alive cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:44 am

Oh I would love to see a model of white moose ! I love you
It look`s very beautiful :)

If we ignore the idea of this serie, if we ignore the name and also the wall-stands on some of them,
which was also the asking of kinojun , we can see really nice sculpted models.
Beautiful and realistic ... I like all of them , especially like the Bison :)
We can imagine , that these are bust sculptures of animals , like we can see so many busts of humans.

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:12 am

widukind wrote:
MansoBoricua wrote:

Totally agree

Me, too. And not just a bit, but much better.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog    Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Trophy Vol.1 Complete - Deer, Moose, American Bison, Warthog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Yujin-
Jump to: