Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sean's collection displays updated!

Go down 
+10
NightLioness
Megaptera
TheLastStardust
Tarunyada
75senta75
landrover
barracudacat
widukind
SUSANNE
sbell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:50 am

Thank you, its interesting. And i never seen before :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:02 am

widukind wrote:
Thank you, its interesting. And i never seen before :)

It is different--and I had to track it down! I studied fossil rodents and it's the only fossil rodent figure that I know of! Although mine weren't the type with horned noses (too early)...but some were related!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Cabinet 4!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 2:50 am

And now for Cabinet 4!

Topped by the rest of my FaunaCasts models, most of these are other prehistoric figures--Prehistoric Panorama, various Kaiyodo specials, Expo figures, and other capsule sets, a few different Bandai ones, and even the Nabisco/Lido Prehistoric Mammals!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 5:39 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Cabinet 5!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:35 pm

What is this, cabinet...5? Yes!

After a couple of fun, large spinosaurs on top, we've got a bunch of Japanese figures from all sorts of companies including Cosmol mammoths, Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and a bunch of different deep sea animals from Yujin, Epoch, Takara, and Kaiyodo (and others?) plus a whole lot of metal figures, some Feves, and finally Yowies! So many Yowies crowded together...I should do something about that...! And one more Shapeways figure...a ninja shark!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 am

Wonderful !!

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Cabinet 6!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 am

And now cabinet 6.

The top is some bigger sauropod figures with some smaller herbivores for variety...after that, it's all Colorata! With one or 2 exceptions...

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 5:32 am

Beautieful Colorata :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Holy Hamster ! How can I have missed all those photos ? Sleep Embarassed

This is really overwhelming, to see them new, - all at one go affraid Laughing

I'll have to come back and go through them when I have plenty of time Laughing

But for now : Thank you for the people-photos flower

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 5:52 am

Congrats on this lovely, amazing, and beautiful collection Very Happy Applause cheers Cool drunken study farao sunny
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Cabinet 7! Last of the Besta...   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:49 am

Cabinet 7! The last of the ledge-mounted Besta cabinets!

Lots of Big figures up top--a few Schleichs (which I am looking to sell) plus some big theropods--and some little ones to fill it out!

And then Colorata all over! including lots of the Endangered Fossil Fishes...but not all of them (I have bought all 3 sets! Just because there's always something new for me)

I think this last shelf is also the only one that has changed since I took these photos...the Colorata Dunkleosteus is now on here, more because it fit than anything else!)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:53 am

Great to see your updated displays. They look really beautiful! This last post surprised me to be fair. Laughing

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Great to see your updated displays. They look really beautiful! This last post surprised me to be fair. Laughing

How did I surprise you!?

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes Cabinet 1A   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Well, now that the STS forum is working again, I can get on to the next round of shelve--these are the bigger Hemnes cabinets. I'll break them up a bit, since there are still a lot of photos! Most of these ones are larger photos.

The larger size of these shelves means that many of the models are larger. As with the smaller shelves, sometimes they are organized by taxonomic groupings, sometimes by company...sometimes by size, or convenience.

Starting at the top:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:04 pm

You have that wolverine from the brand where i forgot the name :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes Cabinet 1B   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 4:35 am

And now the bottom half of the cabinet! A lot more randomness in this one...

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 5:46 am

Phantastic again!! What brand s the raven on the left side of the dodo?

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:17 am

widukind wrote:

It's either the Schleich or Safari...pretty sure it's the Safari one.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:36 am

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:20 am

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

The one immediately to the left of the dodo is Schleich; the one to the left of the Schleich raven is the one by Safari LTD.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:15 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

The one immediately to the left of the dodo is Schleich; the one to the left of the Schleich raven is the one by Safari LTD.

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:43 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks! You'd think I would have known that.

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes 2A   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:07 am

And now the top of side 2 of the cabinet!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 5:45 am

Great too :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 6:30 am

Interesting dinosaurs in this cabinet.

Big cngratulations again. Applause Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean's collection displays updated!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next