Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Beakers World info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Dear Roger,

Yes, they do have an email address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you contact them through email, they get back to you pretty quickly. In fact, I just heard from them this morning. They said they would be happy to get an order ready for me, and they asked if I would like one of each figure that I had listed on my email. I said yes, I would. I also asked them if they could tell me more about what else they had in stock, and if they could give me their phone number. So, the gist of all this is that I'm going to place this order at the end of this month. As for other news, the email I gave you is just about all the info I have for you.

See You,

Aschuck.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Beakers World Info again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Dear Roger,

Well, the Beakers World people wrote me again, and they said that they would find me a complete list of all the Mamejo figures that they had, and the prices too. The word is, all going well so far. That's the news. Oh wait, there's more. Today, my picture friend came over, and we took pictures of the latest AAA additions from my collection. My friend should be sending you the pictures some time soon. Hope they're useful to you. We've also labeled the pictures, so you can tell what's what. And that is the end of the latest news from AAA Land.

See You later,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Thanks Anna, I am looking forward to see the pictures your friend will send to me.
I will also try to contact that new shop with Mamejo and study a way to get the fox kit. I really want it.
Please Anna, just one thing, while posting on forum, remember that you are communicating with an entire community and not only with me. flower

aschuck

PostSubject: Mamejo News.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 2:09 am

Dear Roger and otthers: Thanks for reminding me, and just to clarify, the fox at beakers world IS NOT the sitting fox kit I have. It says mini fox in the list, but I think it's the fox who is walking, and looking off to the side. Anyway, hope that's useful to you. Also, I don't know if they ship internationally, so ... well... I don't know what to say about that. Anyway, if you find all this info useful, then please reply to this. At the moment, no new additions, and that's basically it, so I'll keep you all posted if there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Beakers World info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, for those of you international AAA Collectors, Beakers World does not ship internationally. Please read this notice, before you think of ordering, because I asked them, on your behalf, Roger, if they shipped to other countries. They said they didn't. So sorry, you all, I tried the best I could. Anyway, for those of us US AAA collectors, Beakers World has quite a selection of AAA available. I've already made a list of AAA Mamejo figures that I plan to get from them. So that's the news from AAA land. I'll be sure to share the needed pictures with you roger, when I see my photo friend again. By the way, did she do a good job this time? Hope so, anyway.

Well, that is the latest news in the history of AAA Land, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 3:06 pm

Hello Anna. Thanks for checking that the shop do not ship internationally. Once it is also not the fox I was expecting, theres no big disapointment.
This time I haven't received any pictures from your friend. The last pictures were sent at 28th January.

aschuck

PostSubject: Hi, I don't mean to brag, but ...   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've made the calculations, and the news is, that once the Beakersworld order is placed, then I'll have 167 AAA figures in my collection. As far as what I'm getting, here is a list of a few of the figures:

Spiny Tailed Skink 22245.

Young Snow Leopard 53014.

Beaver 13823.

Harbor Seal adult 13828

Fur Seal 12821.

There might be a few more on my list of things to order, but those ones are the ones I could remember in the moment.

And that, my friends, is the news, for right now anyway. Roger, I'll be sure to send you pictures of these newbies when I can.

Thanks,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Beakers World order being worked on.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the word is that I contacted Beakers World today, with the list of items that I wanted to buy, and they said that they would get the invoice for my order ready, so that's progress at least. Anyway, I hope the order is finished soon, and I really hope that they have the perched pelican by AAA. That would be a really useful figure. So right now, the total of AAA figures is 168, if you count the pelican. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll write you when more comes.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Newbies: current total 169 figures.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 12:39 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, it is nearing the end of the month, so I've decided to order some AAA Mamejo figures from Beakers World. I am ordering 7 figures in all, so the total of AAA figures in my collection is currently 169. Anyway, if anyone wants pictures, they will be coming in March some time. Also, Roger, when I see my photo friend again, I'll ask her if she sent you the most current batch of AAA pictures from my collection, Okay? Anyway, that's the latest enws, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Beakers World order being done today.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, we're about to do it, the beakers world order, I mean. I don't know when it'll arrive, but hopefully soon. Anyway, if you want pictures, those are coming on the 17th of this month, so keep your eyes peeled. That's the latest news. Well, there's no more to report, from AAA Land, so I'll write when there are new additions.

Aschuck.

P.S. I finally found the Safari Ltd Pelican eel, from ebay. When I bought it, the listing said in good used condition, so I got it, thinking: Well, this sounds good. Boy was I surprised when I saw the figure. It was almost new, condition wise. So now it's in my collection, and it's great.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Beakers World: Beaver, snow leopard, and perched hawk.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 1:06 am

Dear Sts Friends: Well, we've done it, mom and I have ordered from Beakers World. We Ordered a AAA Beaver, snow Leopard and perched hawk. And that's the latest news from AAA Land. I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 7:57 am

That is exiting !!! cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA photos.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 2:29 am

Dear Sts Friends and Roger,

Hi, I just got an email from my photo friend, saying that she sent you the photos Roger. Also, would you like pictures of the sitting snow leopard and beaver from Beakers World? If so, then my friend is coming this month, and she says that she can get you these pictures, if you want them. Anyway, that's the latest news, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 11:38 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends and Roger,

Hi, I just got an email from my photo friend, saying that she sent you the photos Roger. Also, would you like pictures of the sitting snow leopard and beaver from Beakers World? If so, then my friend is coming this month, and she says that she can get you these pictures, if you want them. Anyway, that's the latest news, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

Yes Anna, I received some more great pictures from your friend and I will upload them at the wiki as soon as possible! Many thanks to you both! flower flower
I think the beaver you mention is one standing on its back legs and without a branch, if it is, we have already a picture at Toy Animal Wiki.
The snow leopard I have no idea once I can't find it using that reference. We have a female lying and a cub sitting with the tail extended on the floor, another sitting with the tail touching the back left leg, one standing with the legs spread and another walking (wandering).

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Snow Leopard Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 6:52 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, the info I could find on the snow leopard is this:

Young Snow Leopard sitting, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

And that's all it says. I'll try and get you a picture, and yes, the beaver is standing up, with no branch. Anyway, if you need any more pictures, then let me know.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Arctic Wolf Howling found on ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Dear Roger and Others:

Today, a friend and I ordered a AAA Arctic Wolf from ebay. The listing said pre owned, so I have no idea what condition it's in, and no idea what size it is either. Anyway, if you all want a picture, I can send you one by way of my photo friend. Anyway, that's the latest news from AAA Land. As for the previously mentioned snow leopard, Roger, did you say that the young snow leopard on Tai had its tail straight out? Is the snow leopard in question sitting up, perhaps? Because if this description is correct, then I might already have the snow leopard pictured on Tai. Anyway, that's all the news, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Arctic Wolf Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 2:04 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the AAA Arctic Wolf I ordered arrived today, and he is beautiful. He's a little larger than a Vanishing wild wolf, but I'll be sure to send you pictures of this one and the snow leopard tomorrow. Also, do we even have a picture of this wolf on Tai? If not, then I can help there. As for how many AAA figures I have, the total is currently 166. Anyway, if I find any more AAA figures, then I'll let you know, but for now, that is the latest news. I'll send you the pictures as soon as I can roger, okay? Hope you enjoy them.

Anna
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: No Photos today   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, my photo friend had to cancel today, which means no pictures, which is kind of a bummer. Anyway, the AAA Snow Leopard and Arctic Wolf still need their pictures taken, so my friend said she would call me in two weeks. So all in all, the project hasn't failed. As far as new additions goes, nothing else new from AAA Land, but I'll be going to a store later this week that sells papo and Schleich, so there might be some newbies there, so we'll see. Anyway, I'll probably write when there's more news. As of right now, there isn't any more. Anyway, I'll write later.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 11:37 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Well, my photo friend had to cancel today, which means no pictures, which is kind of a bummer. Anyway, the AAA Snow Leopard and Arctic Wolf still need their pictures taken, so my friend said she would call me in two weeks. So all in all, the project hasn't failed. As far as new additions goes, nothing else new from AAA Land, but I'll be going to a store later this week that sells papo and Schleich, so there might be some newbies there, so we'll see. Anyway, I'll probably write when there's more news. As of right now, there isn't any more. Anyway, I'll write later.

Aschuck

Now the most important is that everyone is safe and I hope you and your friend are doing well.
There is no hurries, I haven't uploaded yet the last batch of pictures but I suspect I will have a lot of time to add them. :)

aschuck

PostSubject: Oh, so you've heard of this too?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:10 am

Dear Roger and others:

Well, I have more news, and it's this: Because of this Corona Virus thingy, my current driver and I won't be going to that store I mentioned, but that's okay, because she says that she'll bring her laptop when she comes later this week. We'll be ordering mostly Mojo and Papo figures, so there won't be any additions from AAA, but oh well. Hope you all are staying safe, so I'll probably write if I have more news.

Aschuck.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: End of the month orders   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:29 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm placing an order with Veghead at the end of this month. If there's any AAA figures in this order, I'll set them aside for photos. Also, Roger, do you still want a picture of the AAA snow Leopard who is sitting? Just wondering, because that one is going to be in with the other newbies as a photo session. Well, if you can use the picture, then I'll see about my photo friend and I getting together. Oh yeah, and when the order from Veghead arrives, then I'll let you know what I ordered. That's all the news for now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Anna, please include the snow leopard in your photo session. Even if it is just a color variation, it may be of interest.
It is also great to know that you can continue collecting actively during this period.

aschuck

PostSubject: More News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Yes, it is good that I can still collect. Just the other day, a friend of mine and I ordered the Safari Ltd Carnegie Maiasaura figure from ebay. Really excited to see this one. The nest is not a separate piece, so that's good. I've also been ordering papo figures lately, so that's a plus. Anyway, that's the latest for newbies, so I'll write if anything else happens.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey, just saying, keep on collecting and stuff. Also, try to make a list of like everything you all have in your collections. Currently, that's what I'm doing. See, you put the animal or person's name, and then the brand of who made the figure, and then the item number, if there is one. Anyway, these are just suggestions, so do with them as you will.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Rabbits info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 1:56 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you know that this week I'm ordering some AAA Rabbits from ebay. That's the latest for new additions. The Current Total is 168 AAA's.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Rabbits are coming   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the AAA rabits have been ordered, and so, I hope, they're on their way to my collection. I've already taken notes about them, so that's good. Also, does anyone want pictures? If so, then the rabbbits will be in the next photo session. That's the latest, so I'll write when there's more news.

Aschuck

PP.S. Roger, would you like pictures of these new figures? If you do, just say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next