Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 7:43 pm

Yes Anna! I have no idea which AAA rabbits you are acquiring but I'd love to see them.
The only rabbit we have on TAW is one standing on its back legs with the frong limbs over the belly and looking to the left side. It exists in several colours.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: AAA and Bullyland?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:16 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi, Does anyone have any info about AAA and Bullyalnd figures? I mean, were there some bullyland models sold under bullyland but marked AAA? Just wondering, because I'm on the hunt for AAA figures right now, so I'm trying to get all the info I can.

Thanks in Advance,

Aschuck

P.S. Yes, Roger, I can get you pictures of the AAA rabbits. I'll just need to contact my photo friend first.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:41 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi, Does anyone have any info about AAA and Bullyalnd figures? I mean, were there some bullyland models sold under bullyland but marked AAA? Just wondering, because I'm on the hunt for AAA figures right now, so I'm trying to get all the info I can.

Thanks in Advance,

Aschuck

P.S. Yes, Roger, I can get you pictures of the AAA rabbits. I'll just need to contact my photo friend first.

Please don't forget the confinement. Pictures can wait.
Yes, Bullyland sold several AAA figures a long time ago but they are not sold as Bullyland anymore. I think it is easier that you search them as AAA and not as Bullyland.

aschuck

PostSubject: Another AAA Leopard   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:43 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, the other day, I found a listing on ebay for a AAA Leopard 53017. Anyway, if I can get it some time, then does anyone want pictures of it? At this point, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it, but when I do, I'll let you know. Also, do we have pictures of a AAA baby porcupine? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of acquiring one, so I thought since I'll be getting that one in the future, then why not have its picture taken too. See? It all works out great. Anyway, if I get any more new figures in the future, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck

P.S. The number of the AAA baby porcupine if 53000, just FYI.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 6:19 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, the other day, I found a listing on ebay for a AAA Leopard 53017. Anyway, if I can get it some time, then does anyone want pictures of it? At this point, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it, but when I do, I'll let you know. Also, do we have pictures of a AAA baby porcupine? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of acquiring one, so I thought since I'll be getting that one in the future, then why not have its picture taken too. See? It all works out great. Anyway, if I get any more new figures in the future, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck

P.S. The number of the AAA baby porcupine if 53000, just FYI.

Yes Anna, both are already at the Toy Animal Wiki.
If you don't know yet the large porcupine, you will be surprised with the small figure and how it is made. Feels like touching an organic thing. affraid I have it too and I love the figure.

aschuck

PostSubject: Reply to Roger.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:24 am

Hi again,

Well, I just wanted to say, just because I've found these figures (AAA 53017 and 53000 Leopard and Baby porcupine), doesn't mean I actually have them yet. They're still on my searchlist. Okay, that might have sounded mean, but what can I say? It wasn't meant to be mean, I was just making a point. And obviously, points don't always have to be pointy. Ha Ha, sorry, that's just a little joke. Just kidding about the pointy thing. But you get what I'm saying right? My point I made wasn't meant to be mean. Anyway, I'm hoping to order some more AAA figures tomorrow, so we'll see. If I get any more new additions, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 more Figures from Ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, a friend and I ordered two more AAA figures from ebay: Anteater Baby 96521, and a crouching Panda cub with no number. The Total of AAA's in my collection as a result is now 170.

That's the latest news, so if there's more, then I'll write.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Rabbits are Here   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 12:25 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the AAA rabbits are here, and they are quite large. One is gray, and the other is white. I've put them with the other figures that are to have their pictures taken. So right now, there's the two rabbits, and a AAA Snow Leopard. I'm also hoping to make a Veghead order next week too, so we'll see what AAA figures that yields. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. The Current total of AAA figures is 170.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New Ebay Store recently found that sells AAA.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 12:45 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Recently, I've discovered this Ebay store, where the seller is selling vintage Safari Ltd, and a bunch of AAA figures. Some are in lots, so I called my dad, and asked if we could look at these lots. He said yes, which is great. So, the word is, another order from ebay is in the works, as in we're making another order later this week. When we've made it, and or when it arrives, I'll tell you all about it. Also, Roger, the lots of AAA figures are pretty big bunches, so probably I'll be able to find some new figures to have their pictures taken. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll write when there's more.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A big lot of figures from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:58 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, Dad and I ordered a large lot of AAA figures from ebay. I don't know what all the figures are doing, but when they arrive, I'll try and describe them as best as I can. If there are some that we don't have pictures of then I'll include those in the next photo session. Right now, there are three figures to have their pictures taken. That's all the news for now. I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Beaver Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 9:50 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Hey, do we have a picture on Tai of a AAA beaver 13823? If we don't, we probably should. If you all want a picture, then I'll put the beaver in with the other figures that need to have their pictures taken. By the way, the lot of AAA stuff I told you about hasn't arrived yet, but it was ordered from ebay so that's a good sign. Anyway, if I find any more AAA figures I'll let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:16 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger and others:

Hey, do we have a picture on Tai of a AAA beaver 13823?  If we don't, we probably should.  If you all want a picture, then I'll put the beaver in with the other figures that need to have their pictures taken.  By the way, the lot of AAA stuff I told you about hasn't arrived yet, but it was ordered from ebay so that's a good sign.  Anyway, if I find any more AAA figures I'll let you all know.  

Aschuck

Anna, I don't know that particular beaver. We have one standing with branch, a kit crouching and another standing up.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:11 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today a AAA panda cub arrived from ebay, and I found out that it was a double of one that I already had, so the panda cub from ebay has now gone in to my inventory. In light of this, the current total of AAA figures is 169. Still waiting on another lot of AAA figures that I ordered the other day. When they arrive, I'll show them to you.

Sincerely,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:41 pm

It happens with brands like AAA, they have many very similar figures and very hard to distinguish. Bears and wild cats are two kind of animals that AAA explored exaustively. Now you have twins. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Panda Cub from ebay has sold   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 12:41 am

Dear Roger and others:

Well, the panda cub from ebay has sold, so that's good. Can't wait to see the big lot of AAA's that are coming. Unfortunately, they haven't arrived yet, so I guess I'll watch the mail, and see what comes.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, just wanted to let you know, for some collectors, twins can be a good thing. In my case, not so good. It's a little too confusing.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 12:57 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger and others:

Well, the panda cub from ebay has sold, so that's good. Can't wait to see the big lot of AAA's that are coming.  Unfortunately, they haven't arrived yet, so I guess I'll watch the mail, and see what comes.  

Aschuck

P.S.  Roger, just wanted to let you know, for some collectors, twins can be a good thing.  In my case, not so good.  It's a little too confusing.  

I understand but let me tell you something that may sound sad but it is just Nature.
When a panda mommy has twins, she always abandons one of them.. That's not because she is bad but because she'd rather take good care of a single one instead of risking to loose both.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Lot Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Hi Guys,

Well the large lot of figures arrived today, and I must say, sort of disappointing, because only a few of them, maybe four, were AAA. However, I did keep the Safari Hare that was included in the lot so that was a plus. Anyway, the group of figures that need their pictures taken is slowly growing. As to the figures that were AAA, there were a panda cub, a beaver kit which I included in the picture group, and a rhino. The rest of the figures were random brands. As I have said before, I did keep the Safari hare in the lot. Also today a friend of mine and I ordered a AAA leopard, which I'm pretty sure we don't have a picture of yet, so when that arrives, I'll be sure to include it in the next batch of pictures. That's the news for now.

Aschuck

P.S. That panda story you told me roger is really sad. Sad but true, although it would make a good story to tell with a collection some time. Maybe I should try that.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Latest AAA additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 10:47 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here is a list of the latest AAA additions:

Anteater Baby 96521.

Black Bat 96510.

Grasshopper 97446.

If any of these are not on Tai, then let me know. The Bat and grasshopper were ordered from ebay, along with a bunch of mojo and schleich figures. Okay, really there was only one schleich figure, but you know what I mean, right? Anyway, I'll write if there's more news some time.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 1:23 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here is a list of the latest AAA additions:

Anteater Baby 96521.

Black Bat 96510.

Grasshopper 97446.

If any of these are not on Tai, then let me know.  The Bat and grasshopper were ordered from ebay, along with a bunch of mojo and schleich figures.  Okay, really there was only one schleich figure, but you know what I mean, right?  Anyway, I'll write if there's more news some time.

Aschuck

The bat is missing for sure, Anna! Take care, it could be a vampire! affraid I can't be sure the grasshopper is the same, I suppose it is. About the lovely giant anteater, it is already at the wiki. You will surely enjoy these figures. They're all great! Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Update on AAA   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:04 am

Dear Roger and others:

Ha ha Very funny about the bat, and yeah, I will enjoy the new figures. As for other additions, I've decided twins is sort of okay for me, as far as AAA goes. Now the total of AAA figures is 174. Anyway, today I put the panda cub and beaver kit from that lot of figures (the big one) in to my collection. Currently, there's four figures to have their pictures taken, if you count the bat. Anyway, that's all the new additions for now, so I'll write when there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Whales and dolphins from AAA   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, at the end of this month, I'll be ordering three AAA figures. They are as follows:

AAA Young Killer Whale 12834.

AAA Dolphin Calf 96034.

AAA Killer Whale Calf 96014.

If any of these need pictures for Tai, then I can get them for you. That's the news, for now anyway.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:17 am

You have the tuna and the sloth? I dont need both

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:30 am

Some very nice finds and some figures I have never heard of from AAA

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Tuna and Sloth? Hunh?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:08 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, I do have a AAA Tuna. I don't however have a sloth by AAA. I've seen a few listings for a AAA Three toed Sloth (55034), but haven't been able to get that figure yet. When I do, I'll let you know. Yes, the sloth is on my list of figures to get for my collection. Anyway, no new additions, well except for the ones coming from ebay, namely the AAA Black bat Leopard and one other one that I can't remember what it is. If there are any more new additions, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck

P.S. The AAA Killer whale calf and young killer whale are in poses that we probably don't have pictured yet. Even so, I'll put them with the others for the next session of photos. Also, the dolphin calf is different too.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 9:12 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, I do have a AAA Tuna.  I don't however have a sloth by AAA.  I've seen a few listings for a AAA Three toed Sloth (55034), but haven't been able to get that figure yet.  When I do, I'll let you know.  Yes, the sloth is on my list of figures to get for my collection.  Anyway, no new additions, well except for the ones coming from ebay, namely the AAA Black bat Leopard and one other one that I can't remember what it is.  If there are any more new additions, then I'll let you know.  

Aschuck

P.S. The AAA Killer whale calf and young killer whale are in poses that we probably don't have pictured yet.  Even so, I'll put them with the others for the next session of photos.  Also, the dolphin calf is different too.

I have that sloth and i can trade or sale that

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next