Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 3:45 am

Wow this schleich alpaca is lovely.

150 animals is a big lot. congratulations, cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Safari invoice arrived   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:48 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received my latest Safari Ltd order invoice. Using the info in it, I was able to get an exact total for my collection. My collection total, including the stuff that's coming, is now 2207, and still rising. Haven't found anything else as far as new additions goes, but if I find something, I'll le`t you know. This latest Safari order pretty much is the new additions news, unless I see something stunning at a resale shop. Anyway, I'll keep you all informed about my finds.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: What's happening in my kingdom   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 3:10 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I don't have much to report, other than that I've had a terrible cold, and I'm in the process of getting over that. I haven't told stories with my collection for a few days now, because, well you know, you just don't feel like telling stories when you have a cold. Anyway, I'm going to volunteers of america tomorrow, so we'll see what I can find. I think I've already told you about the safari order that's coming soon. Besides that, there's really not that much happening for new additions these days. It's good, though, that we've finally heard some news from mojo. I was starting to think they'd disappeared, or something, but I suppose it's not easy for a figure brand to just up and disappear. Also, the new mojo anaconda is on my searchlist, so I'll be on the hunt for that one. Anyway, if I find anything stunning in my adventures out and about, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More new additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 11:34 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, here's a piece of news: well, I went to V.O.A. today, and what do you know, I found a Schleich horse from 2007! It was in a bag with some other figures, so I got the bag thinking that if there were any figures that I couldn't use, then these ones I would consign. Anyway, finding the schleich horse was pretty cool. Also, when I got back from my adventures, a certain Safari order had arrived, so I got more new additions from that box too. So all in all, my collection still grows. I'll have to check my notes again, so I can tell you the exact total, but when I know, I'll let you know. Also, I'll be going consigning next week, so there might be more news then. I'll let you know if there's any change in my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, here it is, the grand total.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:55 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I took a look at my notes, and it turns out that I did do the math right, at least for my collection. Anyway, here's the current total of all the things in my collection. It is: 2202 and that includes all of today's new additions. The point is, I'm getting more stuff conquered for my collection, which always feels good, at least to me. I'll be going to Shoelers books next week, so we'll see what I can find. In the meantime, I really should get back to telling stories with my figures. Did you know that, when they aren't being used in a story, my figures fall asleep? Basically, that's how each of my stories ends, with everyone going to bed. I know that sounds weird, but if you're the storyteller, then your figures can do all sorts of things, even go treasure hunting, or have parties at each other's houses, or whatever you, as the storyteller, want them to do. Personally, I think it's really cool, but then again I consider myself to be a master at storytelling, so there's really no comparison. Anywau, you get my point right? Well, I guess this is it for news,so if I find anything else, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Lioness 14825 coming to my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 7:13 am

Dear sts friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that next week, I'll be going consigning, and also to the little bookstore, so that means that a certain Schleich lioness will be joining my collection. As for other news, at the end of this month, I'll be ordering a bunch of people figures from ebay, so of course that means new additions. Anyway, this the news for now, so if I find anything else stunning, I'll let you know. Also, the mojo fun orangutan that's new for 2023 is on my searchlist.

Aschuck

P.S. Did you know that collectA made a small line of greek mythology figures? I'm planning on getting some of these for my collection.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich 42574 and 42566 added to my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 8:44 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today, some of my relatives stopped by and took me to lunch. That was sort of fun. But that's not the point of this post. The point is that after lunch, I received some gifts from them, and 2 of these were 2 Schleich sets: 42574 and 42566. so now, my collection total is at 2202. No other news to report right now, but I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A partial success   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:34 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that, as of today, I am again creating fictional creatures. It's been tough, without all the information to work with, but at least this is a partial success. I still have to find the missing information, but that can be accomplished at another time. Anyway, this is the current news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A tale of acrylic rhinestones   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 10:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it, or rather we've done it, Mom and I that is. What we did is, we started building a little tropical island model within a foam core box. It's actually pretty cool, although it's incomplete right now. The story behind this little island is that a long time ago, a bunch of people came and settled on this island, which was uninhabited back in those days. And they lived there for a really long time, building a city, and all that. They had chariots and ships too, and everything went well, at least for a while. Then one year, a terrible plague struck the island, and the whole kingdom was wiped out. After the perple died, they left their city and vehicles behind them. Several years passed, in which no one came to the island. Then one day, a very large ship was driven on to the island's beach. This ship, it must be noted, had several animals aboard. Anyway, the animals found the city, and they said: "Well, no one is living in these ruins now, so why don't we make our homes here?" Over the years, that little colony of animals grew from just a few birds, to a large group of all sorts of animals, living there on that island. Now, in the present day, the island still exists, but it is magically protected, and the secret of this magic is closely guarded. And the animals live on, running their kingdom, which they have named Birdland. And that is the end of this tale. If you want, when the island is complete, I can send you some pictures, so you can see my diorama masterpiece. If you'd like to see pictures, let me know, and when this thingy is complete, I'll take some photos to show you.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Back to creating again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 1:41 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, no news about new additions, but I am working in my documents again, creating more stuff, so that's good. This afternoon, I'll be going to Volunteers of america, so we'll see what I find there, as far as figures go. Anyway, if anything changes in my collection, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More new addition news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:43 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest for news from my collection: I went to Tractor Supply today, and bought a Schleich Belgian mare figure. I also went to Michaels, and bought the deep sea creatures toob. So now the current total of my collection is 2212. And that's about it for news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: It's No secret   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 9:41 am

Dear Sts friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I've found a way to make my collection accessible for a totally blind person. Now, you probably didn't know this, but slowly and surely, I'm losjng the little vision I have left. It's no secret, and perhaps Roger will be interested in this post, since he's blind too. Anyway, the point is, for months now, I've been puzzling over the idea of how to tell stories if you have absolutely no vision, which might happen to me, eventually. Finally, I came up with an idea. Basically, I'm going to organize a bunch of my collection by species and breed. This will mean getting a lot of boxes, but that's not much of a problem, since I know what size I need. Each box will have a braille label on the front, telling what figures are inside that box. For example, the box of giant pandas will say: Giant Pandas, so I'll know that's what that box holds. You see the genius behind this idea? Of course, it won't work with the prehistoric, Miscellaneous water life, and reptiles, but at this point, it's the best I can do, considering that, even after I lose my vision, I still want to tell stories. Well, I guess that it for news. I've already posted about the latest new additions, so nothing new there. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 25 AAA figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:14 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, dad and I ordered a lot of AAA figures from ebay. All I know is that the lot has 25 figures in it. I have no idea which ones I'll keep. We'll just have to see, when the lot arrives. Anyway, this is about it for new additions news. Also, I don't know what animals were in the either, so that remains to be seen. Either way, I might keep a few, but I don't know which ones. Well, when this lot arrives, I'll tell you all about it.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Plan is working 444 so far   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:58 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you that my new organizational plan for my collection is working out great. Tonight, I told a story with the new household of chickens. Next month, I'm planning on getting more characters for this family. I just hope I can find all the ones I'm looking for. I'm also planning on getting the mobile chicken coop by Schleich, but I probably won't keep the coop itself. I'm only getting the set for the chickens. Anyway, those are my plans for the near future. No new additions to speak of, except for the lot of 25 figures coming from ebay, which I already posted about. So really, no real news, yet. Well, I'll let you know if anything changes. In the meantime, my plan for organizing is working out great.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Ebay news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 8:43 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that yesterday, Dad and I looked at multiple listings of figures on ebay. So, there'll be two boxes coming from ebay, not one. I've also seen that Mojo is releasing a woolly rhino. Well, I must say, that's a great plus for my prehistoric collection, and so this one has ended up on my list. As of right now, I'm just waiting for the lots from ebay, so we'll see what I keep when these arrive. And I guess this is all I have for new additions news. I'll keep you informed if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:23 pm

Anna, I hope you're completely recovered from your cold.
I'm glad you are back to your fantasy project and how wonderful you've worked that island with your mother.
Nice story also about your lunch with your relatives.
Good idea about using braille for your boxes. With so many figures it won't be easy to find them if they're not marked.

aschuck

PostSubject: top to bottom   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 5:53 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've come to a decision about my searchlist: I think what I'll do is just start ordering stuff off the litt, and work my way down, from top to bottom. Rig3t now, the new way of organizing my collection is working out great. I've even started organizing the prehistoric box too. No news about new additions yet. Still waiting for the 2 lots from ebay. Once those arrive, I'll start tackling my list for real. Also, does anyone else have their collections stored in boxes like I do? Just wondering. Well, there's not much else to write at this point, so I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey, those are my figures?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 1:40 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, the first of the 2 lots of AAA figures arrived today, at my dad's address, so this one might be a bit late in getting in to my hands. At this point, I have no idea what's in the lot, just that it arrived. I might know more later, and when I find out, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

P.@s. Roger, if you see a messed up post in this topic, one that isn't finished, please delete it for me, okay?

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More ebay news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 1:48 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that at some point, probably this week, the second lot of figures from ebay will be coming. Right now, I have no idea what's in the lot, only that it's coming. I'm also possibly placing an order with happy hen toys at the end of this month, and that I'm looking forward to. Anyway, no news yet about new additions, but if anything changes I'll let you know.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, you can ignore what I said in the last post, there is no unfinished post in this topic. I hope this is a good clarification.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:18 am

Many times, in a batch, beautiful animals come.

Good luck, hopefully so. cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:24 am

Thanks for letting me know there's no unfinished posts. You can delete your own posts using the link just before the post you want to delete. It reads "delete this post" in your device. If you can't find it, just tell me and I do it for you.
About keeping figures in boxes, I think most collectors do it. The ideal is to get them exposed and some have impressive displays but when it gets big it is inevitable.

aschuck

PostSubject: Figures in boxes   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 6:45 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Hey, you have a point about displaying a collection, but unfortunately, my collection is so huge that I have to keep it all in boxes. Plus, this makes story telling very easy for me. The only reason why I was asking if other collectors did this, is because I thought I was the only one to have boxes and boxes of figures, all nicely organized. Well, apparently I'm not the only one who does this. Also, I'm still waiting for the lots from ebay, well one of them, which is coming to my address. The current total of my collection is 2212.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: the 2 lots from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 6:57 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I've found out that the first of the 2 lots of AAA figures from ebay has six figures in the box. That's the one that didn't arrive at my address. The second lot is probably going to be much larger, and this one is coming to my address. Boy am I excited! Anyway, hopefully it comes soon,and in the meantime, I'll keep watching the mail. Also, at the end of this month, I'll be placing an order with happy hen toys, so that's another thing to look forward to. Right now, I have no idea what I'll be ordering, but it'll be something. And I guess that's about it for news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news from Shoelers   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 2:04 am

Hi guys,

Today, I went out to shoelers books, and I bought a Schleich set there, the one with the raccoons, and the skunk. This was all I got for new additions this week, but I am going out again next week, so we'll see what I find. Also, I'm going back to shoelers again at the end of this month, so there might be more new additions then too. Anyway, as always, I'll keep you posted as to what I find.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 boxes   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 1:44 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today I found out that not one but 2 boxes of figures are coming to my address. So in essence, I'm actually getting 3 boxes from ebay, not 2. One of the boxes was sent to my dad's address, so that one might take a little longer in getting to me, but at this point, there's no rush. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys the good news. Finally my AAA collection will be expanding. At this point, I have no idea which animals I'll keep from these batches, because I don't have the boxes in hand. So that remains to be seen. Also, when these figures arrive, does anyone want pics for Taw? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of starting a portrait box, again. Anyway, let me know about this, and I'll see what I can do.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next