Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!

Go down 
+8
sbell
signatus
Ana
lucky luke
landrover
Roger
widukind
Joan Milelire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!   1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:52 am

Thanks for your words, Ana and Roger.
It really was a thing that when it happened I did not want to comment. Our correspondence started at the end of 2013, and later I was so demoralized that I did not want to say anything. What would I get? With kind words, once they had my figures in their hands, they said my style did not fit theirs, something which obviously respect and understand. What I didn't understand was the subsequent lack of honesty.
There is an expression in my language (què hi farem!) That expresses resignation before the fact of not being able to do anything before an injustice or something that has no solution. So, què hi farem. Rolling Eyes

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!   1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 12:15 pm

I love your sculptures Joan. Specially the fossa with that natural pose ! Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!   1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Joan Milelire wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Actually I think that in the past, some factury models could well be "inspired" by your work Wink

Yes Neutral That's a story that I think I've never explained here.
I sent some models to that company, later they returned my models saying that they were not interested in them. A few weeks passed and they wrote me again to "inform me" that they were going to do some models of some of the species I did, and of course I had no problems with that, but I asked them not to do them in the same poses or with "some of the special features" that they had, especially one of them. They replied that this was not going to happen, that I should keep calm. But it happened. And I wrote to them again asking about it, and silence was their response. And before that I wrote again. And that silence still follows. silent Rolling Eyes

Joan, I didn't know that and I am really disgusted about that. I also don't understand my lack of insight to understand it before. Mainly, when the forum told that story in several threads even if it was in a subtile way sometimes. I understand you don't want to tell which company did it and you don't need to tell, you sculpted a babirusa, a white-tailed gnu, a thylacine female with a baby and some more, so it is not hard to know which company it is. Their silence is rude and the situation is quite unfair to you. I know they follow a lot of our forum members suggestions through Numaan's intermediation but it doesn't prevent me from telling what I feel. They could show more respect to your work and it is never late to regret a wrong action. They lost the chance of cooperating with an excellent Artist and it seems they also think you could be a good manager once, actually, they liked your ideas. Wink

Looking at the old post, I apparently noted the similarity right away...

Not cool CollectA. Joan, there are several other companies, I'm sure one of them could use your talents properly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!   1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Joan Milelire wrote:
widukind wrote:
Excellent figurines :)

costicuba wrote:
Wonderful Fossa and Aardwolf Joan ! Applause
Both animals are so beautiful and your replicas are great :)

SUSANNE wrote:
I adore them both !!!  cheers  I love you  cheers

How often have I not asked if they would make a fossa , - and the aardwolf is an amazing creatire also  Very Happy
Your models are so perfect, they radite the personality of those species  cheers  

Thank you Andreas, Kosta ans Susanne :)

SUSANNE wrote:
Actually I think that in the past, some factury models could well be "inspired" by your work Wink

Yes Neutral That's a story that I think I've never explained here.
I sent some models to that company, later they returned my models saying that they were not interested in them. A few weeks passed and they wrote me again to "inform me" that they were going to do some models of some of the species I did, and of course I had no problems with that, but I asked them not to do them in the same poses or with "some of the special features" that they had, especially one of them. They replied that this was not going to happen, that I should keep calm. But it happened. And I wrote to them again asking about it, and silence was their response. And before that I wrote again. And that silence still follows. silent Rolling Eyes

NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! And many of us know what compagny it is !!!! Buuuuh ! Shame on them Suspect Evil or Very Mad Suspect

Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!   1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi everyone

I am just catching up on the comments here and would ask people not to rush to judgement. There could well be a misunderstanding here but with regards to radio silence and not hearing back from the company that is quite sad.
Please write to me direct, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!   1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1:16 fossa and aardwolf finished!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2