Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!

Go down 
+40
Caracal
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Pardofelis
sbell
normal fox
lucky luke
PeGe
pm64
SUSANNE
landrover
barracudacat
terrorchicken
spielgerg
AnimalKingdoms
Ana
Saltaperic
halichoeres
Duck-Anch-Amun
john2xtheman
arafan
SeanieP
Ludichris1
ze_neto
urbnvampslayer
Fossa
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
Ravonium
Bloodrayne
widukind
NightLioness
LukaLeon085
VASILIS
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
WhiteLightning Wolf
Roger
Megaptera
zosenwoans
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that tall frill seems to be of a pentaceratops. it has been revealed at a dinosaur figurines store facebook page.

doesn't it look promising?. i think it's gorgeous!!

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Fossa wrote:
seems to be of a pentaceratops
Hmm could be. Diabloceratops though maybe?

I might've found others but an image I found was too jpeged/noisy. spent like 30 minutes trying to refine and interpret the chicken scratch. I give up Suspect

Last edited by Ludichris1 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:14 pm

That would be simply lovely!
Megaptera wrote:
Or maybe the long lost Passenger Pigeon...

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Someone posted this photo on Facebook today.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 11:41 pm

Thanks Zé! It is great to have an idea how the new figures look like. Some surprises but not that exciting, I guess.
The aligator looks really good as usual in Papo and it seems there is another arthropod I will like. The Hyena doesn't seem completely Papo style but it looks correct. The brown T-rex is maybe killing a rarity but it is always good to know that those who missed it can get it now... the pentaceratops is dancing! Wink

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Another page!

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 11:50 pm

Hello Roger!
I'm a bit disappointed... no birds? No exotic felines? The zebra is trivial, and I didn't like the hyena as well. The the "olive branch carrying dove" is so boring.
The lioness is superb, but that's all.
The pentaceratops is a great model! I do not collect dinosaurs, but I can totally imagine it facing a huge predator and fighting for its life!
Grande abraço!

Roger wrote:
Thanks Zé! It is great to have an idea how the new figures look like. Some surprises but not that exciting, I guess.
The aligator looks really good as usual in Papo and it seems there is another arthropod I will like. The Hyena doesn't seem completely Papo style but it looks correct. The brown T-rex is maybe killing a rarity but it is always good to know that those who missed it can get it now... the pentaceratops is dancing! Wink

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 12:05 am

The lioness is great---love the stance of her prowling

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 12:11 am

The wildlife animals aren't that exciting, the hyeane looked great at the first moment, but seeing it now I changed my mind. Hope to see some walkarounds soon.
But I really like the new Manatee, the Leopard seal looks better than CollectA's and Safari's, I'll definitley remember these too in my next order.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 am

Yes, the Stegosaurus has a new color, it was time. ^^
The hyaena and the alpaca are also nice, and of course, the mantis.

Knights and fantasy?

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 1:58 am

personally I think the Wildlife figures are a wonderful mix of taxa! I agree the painting on the zebra is a bit meh but overall it's a great assortment of animals.

I am happy to see the mantis is popular with other STS members; the success of its selling will determine whether or not Papo makes more arthropods :). This is only their 3rd, and the first in 3 years!

The dove appears to the the 'release' breed of the rock dove (=domestic pigeon). The horned lizard it nice. Like the Mojo coral snake, it's an animal I grew up with. The kingfisher, piranha, alligator, and hedgehog are also nice. And of course, the lioness, as Papo excels with cats.
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 2:50 am

I love what I'm seeing so far of the Gorgosaurus. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:27 am

I hoped for a unusual pigeon specie, but no way Sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 am

The Kingfisher is really a must-have Very Happy Unbelievable that no other great company ever made one. The pidgeon is a little disappointing, I also hoped for a rare species. But I only have the bullyland ones (the 3 pidgeons) and this one seems like a turtle dove. With the piranha, I´ve to wait to see the size, same for the mantis.

The sealeopard really look great and I still haven´t bought one of CollectA or Safari, cause I can´t decide which one is the best...but now, I think the papo one is the best of them.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:25 pm

The lioness is wonderful!!!Like the Kingfisher,Hyena,Alpaca,Horned Lizard and Leopard seal.A little disappointed with the dove as its a domestic one but haven't really seen one made since the Bullyland set of 3.

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:28 pm

I surely will take the Hyena, Dove, Bull Shark, Kingfisher, Mantis and Horned Lizard
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 12:54 am

Piranha looks decent. I'll probably pick up the Gorgosaurus too. The other prehistorics are pretty lousy. Some of the other extant animals are very nice, actually, but not what I collect. That mantid, lizard, hedgehog, and kingfisher would have tempted a younger version of me.

Saltaperic

Saltaperic

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:46 am

I don't know if it's correct put the link (if not please delete the message mr. admin :) but papo has all the new figures already on their web!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(I like specially the Allosaurus posture and the lion)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 am

The kingfisher, lioness, merino sheep are all gems! The pentaceratops is probably my favorite, there has never been such an intriguing pose for a ceratopsian!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ludichris1

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 5:20 am

Dang am I in heaven? So many good choices! Definitely some weirdo ones though. But some in particular are the "finally, a good version of this animal" !
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 8:48 am

thanks for sharing!!.

as an absolute hyena lover, that one looks tempting, but it looks like a striped hyena with spots.

aligator also looks quite good.

and the dinosaurs are interesting:

it's time to replace my terribly painted allosaurus finally; the stego is also nicely improved, but that tail still doesn't offer a good defense against allosaurus.

pentaceratops is an awesome dinosaur and a beautiful figure. i'll get it if it's not too large, since the pose is quite hateable.

gorgosaurus, despite being unfeathered looks fantastic aswell.

and that orca it's also killer!

i wonder if there's more...

edit: wow, now i realize the manatee is very good!!.

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 9:35 am

Also avaible the Lop rabbit, Merino sheep and Salers cow

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 10:29 am

I like a lot the ram, the lioness and thekingfisher Smile Too bad for no new dogs and cats Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
AnimalKingdoms

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Animal Kingdoms Papo 2019 blog is up and running (high res pictures and when possible measurements)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.animalkingdoms.co.nz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next