Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+74
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Stripedhyena
sunny
Babdo
Hippocollector
Morek
Phexedrine
goatherder
Leoo Past
thebritfarmer
Jill
spor
MansoBoricua
Paleochris
spacelab
ikessauro
halichoeres
Neptune
HeartHorses
George
NandO
Bowhead Whale
Roy-Swetsie
Farm collector
Bonnie
castlerigg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Advicot
Mitsukuni
Steve170
mest
Pardofelis
angtyson97
landrover
bmathison1972
Taos
Sylvius
elephas_maximus
JRoberto
Ana
WhiteLightning Wolf
AlienMantis
hawkins_zh
Noémi
WILLYBACOMAN
Rhamphorhynchus
sbell
Tarunyada
Ice_twin
Oryx7557
widukind
Wilorvise
Dutch Bear
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Cscshop2013
smallscaleworld
pipsxlch
costicuba
farmerguy
QuollMate
schleich61
LeeAnn
blackdanter
DaveScriv
Jennypurr
Chris Sweetman
Roger
jarda
75senta75
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Brand Identification topic - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 11:16 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks! Presumably unbranded?

Probably the Nine Products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 am

Ah, yes, the Nine Products ostrich was on my wishlist as a 1:32 ostrich. I managed to collect it without realising! I don't know how I thought I would ever find it without knowing what it looked like, but I did cheers

Are you sufficiently sure that I could add it to TAW?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 10:50 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Ah, yes, the Nine Products ostrich was on my wishlist as a 1:32 ostrich. I managed to collect it without realising! I don't know how I thought I would ever find it without knowing what it looked like, but I did cheers

Are you sufficiently sure that I could add it to TAW?

Considering it matches the size information you gathered even before knowing it and that Taylor, who identified it, owns the whole series, I think it is relatively safe to add.

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 10:41 pm

Hello,
I buyed some animals which are called from the 1960-70th.
In this lot I found a "Porcupine?".
See here:
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 11:30 pm

Undoubtfully a porcupine and I don't remember seeing one among these sets! Shocked Shocked Very good find, is it marked Hong Kong?

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:29 am

Roger wrote:
Undoubtfully a porcupine and I don't remember seeing one among these sets! Shocked Shocked Very good find, is it marked Hong Kong?
The figure is not marked any where and the material is normal plastic, not weak and not hard.
Benno.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 7:11 pm

Hong Kong, inspired by Lineol

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:31 am

Who knows the brand of this arabian oryx at 1/32 scale and found by my friend Christian (from french forum "Soldat plastique") on a fleat market in East of France:

.. just marked: M O D  DEP 76 on the bell..

.. and here between Starlux gemsbock and Britains sable antelope (all the pictures from Christian)

Last edited by Caracal on Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:45 am

This is the Dinamização Oryx - painted? scratch

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:54 am

Oh yes! it could be!.. thank you Rogério! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:57 am

Caracal wrote:
Oh yes! it could be!.. thank you Rogério! Very Happy

... pas de quois.
This is a Portuguese brand, once you are more experient with these things, do you think it is repainted or a factory painting?

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 11:16 am

Oh yes! no doubt because of the mark!.. according to me, it's rather a factory painting and the result is splendid!.. Thanks to your link, I discovered some very beautiful models (croc, gorilla..) at a scale I like a lot! Are they easy to find yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 11:56 am

Caracal wrote:
according to me, it's rather a factory painting and the result is splendid!..

..and now Roger is in troubles. Razz
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 12:13 pm

Caracal wrote:
Oh yes! no doubt because of the mark!.. according to me, it's rather a factory painting and the result is splendid!.. Thanks to your link, I discovered some very beautiful models (croc, gorilla..) at a scale I like a lot! Are they easy to find yet? Very Happy

Not easy at all but I may have a few. Let me know which ones you would love to get and I check what I can find.

spacelab wrote:
Caracal wrote:

Laughing This is a wonderful trouble, just a few days ago I was contacting a forum member and wishing these Dinamização existed in painted versions. Actually, this oryx was the figure I most wanted to see painted although I thought it was a gemsbok.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 6:46 pm

A interesting model. I am happy that i have the portuguese version

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 7:06 pm

Roger wrote:
Caracal wrote:

Not easy at all but I may have a few. Let me know which ones you would love to get and I check what I can find.

spacelab wrote:
Caracal wrote:

Laughing This is a wonderful trouble, just a few days ago I was contacting a forum member and wishing these Dinamização existed in painted versions. Actually, this oryx was the figure I most wanted to see painted although I thought it was a gemsbok.

Well, if you could find this gemsbok, the croc or the gorilla, I would be very interested! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Caracal wrote:
Roger wrote:
Caracal wrote:

spacelab wrote:
Caracal wrote:

Well, if you could find this gemsbok, the croc or the gorilla, I would be very interested! :)

I think I don't have spares of these but i believe I can find them through an old seller. Croc bottom part is flat.

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 8:15 pm

It would be fine! drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:37 pm

These oryx are really a great find, very impressive Shocked  Congratulation to Christian Very Happy Jealous Jealous Jealous Jealous macaque What a Face

The small probably HK procupine isn't Lineol but Hausser inspired Very Happy

Rogervpg ostrich is a Nine product.
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:40 pm

The porcupine is inspired by a mold of the Italian brand Chialù.
The oryx could be Dinamiçao as Roger says, but I doubt if it could be Gulliver Br.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:52 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
The oryx could be Dinamiçao as Roger says, but I doubt if it could be Gulliver Br.

The Chialù porcupine was "inspired" by the Hausser one Wink
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 11:44 pm

happy to read you christophe! :)
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 2:04 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Stripedhyena wrote:

The Chialù porcupine was "inspired" by the Hausser one Wink

Ufff... It's hard to know whether the chicken or the egg came first Laughing

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 2:09 am

Caracal wrote:
Who knows the brand of this arabian oryx at 1/32 scale and found by my friend Christian (from french forum "Soldat plastique") on a fleat market in East of France:

.. just marked: M O D  DEP 76 on the bell..

.. and here between Starlux gemsbock and Britains sable antelope (all the pictures from Christian)

What does MOD DEP 76 mean?
Let's see if any member can provide more information about this colored figure... Have you got other figures of this collection, Caracal?
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 9:06 am

No, I have none, these 2 belong to one of my friends from a french forum as explained upper, and I even didn't know the brand before the Rogério's answer..

And I don't know what means the mark but it coul be "modelo deposado 1976" (I don't speak portuguese language!)  :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next