Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands

Go down 
+17
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Duck-Anch-Amun
Saarlooswolfhound
Pepi
Bonnie
lucky luke
Kikimalou
SerAndrew
costicuba
Pardofelis
Advicot
bmathison1972
Steve170
SUSANNE
RtasVadumee
Roger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands   Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 12:02 am

Let me get the chance to show one secret figure from my collection since nobody is watching. Laughing
I've always wanted to collect sharks but i never started that collection, my wallet forced me to decid between sharks and dogs and I went for dogs. Though, i have the extremely rare Safari crocodile shark most people don't know the size and here it is with a retired Schleich blue shark. It is a sort of a failed start for my shark collection... maybe someday. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands   Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:38 am

Thats a great model! One I am looking for but have missed out on a few times... but someday. :) Lovely shark collection my friend! I hope you can add some in time.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands   Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:53 pm

Papo, Safari Ltd and Mojo

Southlands Replicas, Safari Ltd, CollectA & Ikimon
Back to top Go down
thefaintsmile

thefaintsmile

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands   Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:05 pm

Those are great, merci!

Kikimalou wrote:
Papo, Safari Ltd and Mojo

Southlands Replicas, Safari Ltd, CollectA & Ikimon
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands   Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 10:27 pm

Maybe these are not the wanted otters for coparison but that's what I can do for now since I don't have the newer CollectA or the Papo ones.
The picture shows Schleich (old), CollectA (previous), Safari (early variation) and the Bullyland standing.

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thats a great model! One I am looking for but have missed out on a few times... but someday. :) Lovely shark collection my friend! I hope you can add some in time.

Thanks Paige, I don't think it is a collection but I'm sure I have at least one or two more standard sized sharks. I hope you get one of these crocodiles sharks, as you can guess, a crocodile shark is more meaningful for me than a lemon shark. Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands   Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 9:31 pm

... and here the Safari ring-tailed lemur with the Mojö Fun one.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands   Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd "standard" sized figures in comparison with others from major brands
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6