Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pipsxlch's Finds

Go down 
+17
sunny
George
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Tiermann
halichoeres
landrover
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
Roger
Advicot
rogerpgvg
widukind
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 21:39

If you had the opportunity to I'd be grateful for a parasaurolophus baby! The archeopteryx is a papo copy it looks like. I bought the elk model for my brother a few years ago... super heavy! I have the black bear from the same brand too. Very nice batch altogether!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 21:58

Do you care about the tag, Paige? I believe I have a spare Wild Safari Parasaurolophus adult and baby pair in my dino box. If you like, I can pull them out for you. If not, I hope to make it back to Dinosaur World in the next few months. Between them and The Dinosaur Store, a dino lover can be happy!

I could have sworn that I'd seen the archaeopteryx and many of their other models as name brands, with different paint jobs. Thanks!

If anyone is visiting the Orlando FL area, Dinosaur World is roughly 50 miles west of Disney World, right off the interstate, in Plant City. The Dinosaur Store is in Cocoa Beach, only a few blocks off the beach, probably 40 or so miles east of Disney. Either one would make a nice break from the big attractions. The Dinosaur Store is more 'adult', more professional and serious- it cleans fossils and sets them up for museums, and makes casts. Dinosaur World has more perhaps for little kids, with a huge (and less expensive) gift shop, walking paths, and a playground.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 22:07

I would love photos! (As I have an adult para so ot would depend on which one you have). Tags or no tags makes no difference to me! Feel free to send me a PM. Sounds like a dino lovers paradise where you live. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 22:31

I will get them as soon as I can, it may be next weekend. But I know I have them lol. Looking in the Wiki, the adult is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and the baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 23:18

The wapiti hunter dan is marvellous and very big.cheers cheers

it is very rare to find these birds of 1993. sunny sunny

Congrats.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 01:52

How have I missed these last additions of yours ? affraid Sleep Sleep

You have found so many beautyful and/or rare models, it is incredible cheers

I am completely in awe of those deep water fishes, WOW  bounce
And lots of other great models, congratulations  Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 03:20

Really interesting catches. Especially the birds and the elk. It's too sad that the Hunter Dan figures are soooooo huge.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 05:41

Surely your Rocky Mountain Monster is very mipressive! This elk is marketed at 1:9 scale what means it is the same as the traditional Breyer as you compared. Aren't the wild Breyer also traditionals? If they are, the elk probably fit with them.
Though, the most exciting for me are these Trendmaster birds, I really love that series. Congratulations!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020, 11:12

Lovely additions and that bull Elk is a beauty!!!

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 11:27

Haven't been able to hunt much, but I found another not in the Wiki, a Nylint horse. (hard to see the manufacturers stamp!) It is of a hard plastic, not a resin like Breyers but more feeling like what you might find in toy vehicles. The legs need to be straightened out, I will take better pics after I can do so. It is the same size as Breyer Traditional models of similar breeds. After the legs are straightened, I can see it being lovely with a talented repaint.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Found a few dogs too, should have had Bonnie with me! The St. Bernard is an older New Ray, the Brittany a newer one , there are a few Hood Hounds and a MEG, the pinhead wolf is Sea World...

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 11:40

Lovely batch! I have seen that spaniel in some sets and have waited to years to catch one at a thrift store but it hasn't happened yet. Lovely pitbull, doberman, and yorkie too. :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 13:10

Interesting the Nylint horse, I don't even know if I ever read about the brand.
TAW don't have a single figure of the brand and it seems yours is not on Model Horse Gallery.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 14:34

I like this kind of brands. How many undiscovered treasures exists?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 15:50

Wonderful, wonderful finds!! cheers cheers
But the dogs!!!! They are on a different level- wow, soooo many beauties! Very Happy sunny cheers I gasped when I saw the photo- especially when I saw the New Ray Brittany! Shocked affraid I never knew they had made one, and I'm not even sure that it's on TAW! As well as being a fairly unusual breed, it's also such a lovely model and I'd love to know more about it, maybe it came only in some exclusive sets? Very Happy And such a wonderful little Yorkie, and the Basset too! Has that lovely expression, and the Hood Hounds are gorgeous too- I love the small but sturdy feel about these models! Very Happy The New Ray St Bernard is beautiful, the colours all blend so nicely and he has such a fluffy, loving face! I love you And that lovely little MEG bloodhound, absolutely gorgeous!!! sunny cheers cheers bounce Very Happy
So many fantastic additions, and DOGS to your collection! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 16:05

Bonnie wrote:
Wonderful, wonderful finds!! cheers cheers
But the dogs!!!! They are on a different level- wow, soooo many beauties! Very Happy sunny cheers I gasped when I saw the photo- especially when I saw the New Ray Brittany! Shocked affraid I never knew they had made one, and I'm not even sure that it's on TAW! As well as being a fairly unusual breed, it's also such a lovely model and I'd love to know more about it, maybe it came only in some exclusive sets? Very Happy And such a wonderful little Yorkie, and the Basset too! Has that lovely expression, and the Hood Hounds are gorgeous too- I love the small but sturdy feel about these models! Very Happy The New Ray St Bernard is beautiful, the colours all blend so nicely and he has such a fluffy, loving face! I love you And that lovely little MEG bloodhound, absolutely gorgeous!!! sunny  cheers  cheers  bounce  Very Happy
So many fantastic additions, and DOGS to your collection! Very Happy

Now that you point it, where is this Epagneul Breton on TAW? I also can't find it. Is it from My Best Friend series? I thought we had them all listed. affraid

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 17:53

No, its not the best friend series. I have seen it in big camping sets that are like 35-50$ with a doll and car etc. etc... Next time I see it I will take a photo.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 21:43

Great finds Kelly cheers
The horse looks very impressive :)

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021, 09:50

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
No, its not the best friend series. I have seen it in big camping sets that are like 35-50$ with a doll and car etc. etc... Next time I see it I will take a photo.
Really interesting, thank you!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021, 12:46

Ohhh, that horse !!!!
Please, please don't repaint it !!! affraid
There are so many other nice models to repaint, but this one must be ultra-rare bounce

Lovely little doggies Very Happy
That Yorkie just sits there and smiles at me cheers

Roger : The Breton spaniel is under Brittany dog Very Happy.

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021, 16:44

Wonderful additions Kelly, and that's the third MEG bloodhound variation I have seen

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021, 16:50

SUSANNE wrote:

Roger : The Breton spaniel is under Brittany dog Very Happy.

Yes, I know it, I just used the more common name we use in Portugal.
I mean specifically the New-Ray model.

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Mar 2021, 22:58

A talented repainter I'm not lol. The horse is safe from my brushes, Susanne. I do hope to try and fix the legs my next day off though. I'll try and get a couple better pics then. I especially like that the sculptor gave it veining.
If anyone really wants it, let me know. I don't keep many large horses.

Roger, I think the Brittany is a newer sculpt, I've seen it as recently as last Christmas in playsets with a doll and vehicles etc., as Paige said.

I didn't realize the MEG was a bloodhound with that paintjob lol. The Yorkie is unmarked- maybe a doll accessory? And Paige, the Saint is from the same set as that Eskie you have I think.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2021, 22:50

A couple pics of the Nylint gelding, now that he can stand up.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021, 00:38

Oh he is actually very pretty. Sort of warmblood looking... nice catch again!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021, 03:20

What a wonderful model he is I love you cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipsxlch's Finds
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next