Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pipsxlch's Finds

Go down 
+17
sunny
George
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Tiermann
halichoeres
landrover
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
Roger
Advicot
rogerpgvg
widukind
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 5:35 pm

Those three are lovely too. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 6:05 pm

Woow it is a very interesting lot. There are beautiful figures.

Big congratulations cheers cheers

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 6:35 pm

A big haul! Lots of great figures. I like the Breyers of course, there are many very beautiful horses in your first photo.

I noticed that you got some tigers from Bush Gardens. Do you have any other Busch Gardens figures? Perhaps in this lot or what you already had? I am curious what other models they made.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 7:01 pm

Many beautiful things! cheers cheers drunken 

Would you know the brand or origine of the plastic bison on the low of the last picture please? We are searching for it on my french forum.. :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:28 pm

Flea markets are really impressive in Florida Shocked Congratulation Kelly cheers
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 12:38 am

pipsxlch wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Except for the raptor that missed the previous photo, and the 2 lead horses on the bottom, all flocked figures. I thought of you, Sunny, so didn't cull them out.

Kelly it is good to see you back! I hope that this year is a prosperous one for you drunken
I can see so much abundance in all these photos you have taken! So many Busch garden tigers as well!

And my goodness, thank you for thinking about me! I can spot the most desired flock in my wishlist in there!! (ha ha my heart is beating fast). It is the stunningly beautiful, and rather strange looking wolf at the top :)
A while ago Alain posted photos on his thread showing 2 of them, and I fell in love right away I love you sunny
Anyway, it is good to see that there are more flock wolves out there!

Such a wonderful collection you have gathered!
And I was wondering - what do you mean 'local bottom feeders'? Is it like a treasure trove of stuff there??
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 1:18 am

Thanks all!

Roger, without checking marks on the possibilities in this lot, I know Busch Gardens made lions and giraffes, and I want to say but am not sure zebras. In one of my other lots I found a small case stamped Busch Gardens, and it had a variety of figures in it- stamped by them and consistent in workmanship, so I think it was as it was sold. The tigers come in both normal and white.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alain, there are no stamps on the bison except for an H and a partially obscured rounded letter after, possibly O or C. It is at the bottom of the fold of the flank on the non display side. Other than being larger than those I've seen, it very much has the look and feel of a Hong Kong figure. You may share my image and information, and I can take more photos if needed.

Lol sometimes you get lucky Kiki. Maybe it has something to do with all the families that vacation and lose things here?

Anna, by 'local bottom feeders' I meant that it was a relatively nearby market that is... quite trashy. Not clean, sketchy people in a rough part of town, lots of the stock is salvage if not outright trash broken and dirty, stolen goods get resold here often too. But it tends to get a fair number of figures compared to other markets, the prices are usually cheap, and the vendors willing to haggle.
I'm glad I found the wolf, and kept him. He was meant for you.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 7:18 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 8:00 pm

pipsxlch wrote:

Anna, by 'local bottom feeders' I meant that it was a relatively nearby market that is... quite trashy. Not clean, sketchy people in a rough part of town, lots of the stock is salvage if not outright trash broken and dirty, stolen goods get resold here often too. But it tends to get a fair number of figures compared to other markets, the prices are usually cheap, and the vendors willing to haggle.
I'm glad I found the wolf, and kept him. He was meant for you.

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know! and great to know that you can usually find figures there and at good prices.

Thank you so much for the wolf Very Happy I love you cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 9:29 pm

It would be great if Busch Gardens also had zebras - if you have them, it would be great to see them. It seems that the boxes don't always contain the same animals and often contain more than one of the same model. I wrote a bit about Busch Gardens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 1:40 am

Wow was an amazing haul!! Those big maned wolves are awesome, and so are the AAA figures! I love the science and nature echidna, too, and all those Breyers are a fun find for sure. So many awesome things. It is wonderful to see you around again, and congrats on adding so many treasures.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 5:26 pm

Thank you pipsxich to allow me to share your picture on my french forum!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 6:54 pm

WOW superb haul!!Some really nice big cats and deer and the Red Angus is great! cheers
Alain-I also have that Bison and as far as I'm aware its a Hong Kong model.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 6:05 pm

Here is my bison. Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipsxlch's Finds
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14