Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pipsxlch's Finds

Go down 
+17
sunny
George
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Tiermann
halichoeres
landrover
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
Roger
Advicot
rogerpgvg
widukind
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 6:55 pm

Its clearly a tom and not a hen. But the head bump is intriguing to me as I haven't seen any branded model with it. My custom ocellated turkey I had to use the beard I cut off and move parts to the head.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 3:03 am

My sister and I played hooky and went to a flea market near Tampa today- along with another smaller one near it. I think this is the single largest single day haul I've had, though maybe a trip or 2 down to South Florida equaled and could have succeeded it. I don't have time tonight to sort, but here's a sneak peek-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3 shopping bags full plus the backpack filled to bulging. Plus a bigger Jasman dino that didn't fit.
There were some new old store stock CollectAs with tags for one thing, this is my first time finding ANY CollectAs. Same vendor with new old AAAs...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 3:06 am

bounce That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to see what you found.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 3:31 am

WOW, I would like to see everythink. flower flower

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 6:47 pm

Here's the pile...

Tentative keepers

I'll have to update my sales trade thread when I can

Kind of interesting the variations in these 2 Safari wolves

AAA humpback whale has this tag

Various dogs, Bonnie you like any? Boxer is Funrise and there's Jill's psychedelic collie Laughing
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 6:49 pm

Oops missed these AAA frogs in shrinksealed bag
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Those frogs are awesome! As is that red tree house kids lab. And the howling safari wolf on the left is awesome! What a great color variant!

Is that a AAA smilodon and 3 hatching owl(?) Chicks I see!??!?!?!?

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 9:01 pm

Fantastic haul,congrats!!!!I see a Tyco Smilodon amongst your additions!!

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 11:09 pm

Wow, that's an amazing number of additions! Shocked cheers cheers cheers It must have been so much fun finding all these treasures! Love the dogs too, you're always great at finding them, that collie certainly does have interesting colouring! Laughing I'd never seen the larger collie or the little poodle before either so that's super interesting to see! study Congrats again on these finds! study
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 1:38 am

gosh what an exciting treasure trove! well done!

I see an interesting 1/32nd ish scale zebra in there that I don't recognize

and in your keep pile there is an eye catching beautiful bright greeny sea turtle, such a jewel

that psychedelic collie is so super Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 2:43 am

Wow! Applause Congrats on such a successful hunt! Those AAA frogs are SO cool! Tons of really cool finds in there, I wish I could zoom in on those little figures. Laughing

(Excited to see another turquoise stripe collie show up Razz)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 5:30 am

Thanks everyone! Taylor got it Paige, it's a Tyco smilodon. But yes the 3 weird hatchers are AAA hatching owls! I put the wolf next to the one I already had, the differences are odd. Tempting to keep the frogs, they're neat. Lilias, I thought the big Border collie was a cool figure too, and the poodle dies have vintage charm. Sunny, soon as I get a chance I'll check out the little zebra, and the turtle is an old Safari Authentics. I promise to take better pics when i can, Jill!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 12:08 pm

What a batch! Very Happy Which smilodon is it please?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 1:37 pm

What a big catch. Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 12:50 am

I never planned on collecting wolves, but they just keep coming...
I'll have to find some different wolves that will more or less scale with these guys. I have no idea why the Aussies ended up moved there, they just did.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 2:00 am

You're distracted doing your usual things and wolves constantly coming. How lucky, no? Laughing
Wolves are one of the most popular species in toy shape, more than foxes what is a heresy. Wink It is probably the most common forest animal in this hobby.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:10 am

Ha, they do that sometimes. It looks like one of them domesticated itself even! (How funny that the breyer dog is in the same posture as the Safari wolf pups).

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:20 am

Your books are very well protected Laughing

I love watching this kind of batch, lots of promise and hope. Very Happy

The frogs, teh turtle and the ray are very tempting drunken
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:45 pm

Nice pack of wolves!!!!

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 1:47 am

If the wolves come, it simply means you were meant to be a wolf collector, one must assume. The Safari wolves are great, many wonderful memories with them!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:42 am

After some tough times, I've started trying to hit flea markets again. My sister loves to go to them also, so we went to a local bottom feeder (that I have very good luck at usually) market on Saturday, then the huge one near Tampa on Monday. Got lots of stuff. Not pictured is the entire case of Series 8 Yowies, at a candy vendor for $0.50 each! I've updated my Yowies trade post with them, could'nt resist buying them all at that price.

All Breyers, I saw more being sold but at collector's prices.

Dinosaurs/prehistoric

Except for the raptor that missed the previous photo, and the 2 lead horses on the bottom, all flocked figures. I thought of you, Sunny, so didn't cull them out.

Domestic animals

Wild animals, a few missed domestics

Wild animals

Wild animals
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 5:25 am

That is great to hear that you are able to enjoy the hobby again Kelly. Wink And SO many treasures!!! The asparagus eolf! Those AAA? lying leopards! The k&m wildebeest! The deer! All the breyers and flocked figures and dinos... Yoy have a lot of really awesome items there. Congrats!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 7:48 am

So many nice additions, what brand is the little bird with the open wings (right corner up)in pic 6? Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:45 am

Flea markets are still a good source for this kind of populated batches. It is not anymore affordable to buy random lots online because postage got expensive. Rediscovering flea markets is the best way for those who have the chance.

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 5:13 pm

Thank you all! After some dark times, it is good to enjoy again. Yes, the lying leopards are AAA, as is the nearby tiger, the flying owl...  Andreas, I will pull it out to double check but I don't remember a brand on that bird. It is cartoony,  maybe supposed to be a peregrine? It reminds me of Go Diego Go figures.
The bull is my first Little Busters, heavy nice figure.
I missed these, since I dropped them in my Yowies bins. The spider is nice but unbranded, the koala and echidna my first Science and Nature finds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipsxlch's Finds
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next