Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pipsxlch's Finds

Go down 
+17
sunny
George
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Tiermann
halichoeres
landrover
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
Roger
Advicot
rogerpgvg
widukind
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:30 pm

Wait a second! I've just looked at the AAA chameleon with the Kaprosuchus Shocked

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:01 am

That was a good recent find, I'll keep my eye out for another if you like Adam, or put you on to contact first if I choose to part with it.

Hmm, very interesting about the blue guy. I did know about the slippery ahem though, haha!😝 My family had a good laugh at the fishe's expense anyhow.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:27 am

Very nice additions, especially the dinosaurs and fishes, the grouper is lovely too.

Applause Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:42 am

I bought the grouper in June at a local shop

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:01 pm

Nice new catches

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 3:43 am

My husband and I went to visit his brother 45 miles away, and we all went to a flea market another 30-40 miles past him. It was a good figure shopping day! I will take better photos of figures I don't plan on keeping tomorrow and post in my sales/trades thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NF Hong Kong horse, Imperial (no year) lizard, 2004 Schleich elephant

2003 Schleich tiger cub, Schleich polar bear no year, New-Ray fawn, Safari toob 'stallion', 1998 Safari doe

New-Ray goose and ducks

Unmarked (not even China), Disney x2, Happy Kin

Disney x2, 2001 Safari Carnegie

And the creme de la creme, 1984 original with wheat ear Breyer 'Sham'- I still have my childhood model, so yes this one will be for sale- otherwise it would be in its forever home. I *think* someone on another forum I go to is looking for this model, so I will be offering it there- but if it's something you've been wanting, drop me a line- thinking of putting it up for offers for a week. Other than the scuffed ear tips, it's not bad- a couple small scuffs, and a factory oops drop of black paint next to the tail. The wheat ear was removed from this model a year or so after release.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 4:06 am

Applause Applause

Kelly found many figures, marvellous lot. especially the dimetrodon and the Breyer model.

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 10:07 am

WOW! Such a great array of figures and many residing on my wishlist, African elephant and NewRay waterfowl

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Adam, if you want the elephant we can talk, but it has damage- the right side tusk tip is broken off (left tip paint is rubbed off). In addition, I was going to experiment on it- some child scribbled all over it in ballpoint pen. I've been thinking how to fade it, fortunately it rather blends in to the grey paint and wrinkly hide. So I'm not sure you'd want this one.

I'll take outside better pics later.

Thank you, Fernando! The Dimetrodon is one I've been eyeballing on eBay, so I'm quite happy to have found it. The person on the other forum already found the Breyer, so I'm putting it up for offers. If I didn't still have my childhood one, I'd be keeping it- it really is lovely.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 5:36 pm

Wonderful Breyer!! and ooooh the New Ray wildfowl!!! Applause Applause

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Congratulations, some interesting things there. Flea market finds are always so random, it can make for an interesting day.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Nice new stuff :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 4:05 am

Last weekend I had to help move my daughter back to college, about 385-390 km away. While there, I had a chance to hit 2(!) flea markets that are next to each other, and a few thrift stores. (Goodwills there bag up and sell their toys instead of throwing them away as they do here, that's great!) I had a very good haul, and didn't even get everything worthwhile I saw- I ran out of money! I haven't even had a chance to go through it all yet, hopefully this weekend. In the meanwhile, here are the Breyers I found. I will be trading/selling most, I'm undetermined if I will sell the Appaloosa stock horse, it was a figure I had and loved in childhood. And the Safari dodo that was in a thrift store bag is staying with me.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 4:07 am

Holy smokes so many lovely figures! And the dodo to boot! Big congrats kelly!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 4:38 am

Very nice finds....Appaloosa and dodo are for your collection ofcourse. cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 5:30 am

Nice additions

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 5:05 pm

WOW,what a wonderful haul!!!!I would be interested in the running roan/dun horse if hes up for trade!!

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 5:12 pm

He is, Taylor, so I'll mark him yours!
Adam, there was a Rough collie model that I'd traded to Taylor, that you liked. If you want it, I found another ( plus its companion collie model).
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:47 pm

Thank you!!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 12:21 am

Really great figures, Kelly! I enjoy especially the Breyer of the previous batch. I don't intend to tell it was inspired but the CollectA Arabian mare has something that reminds me that horse.

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 3:00 am

I'm glad you liked them, Roger! I don't know the leopard appaloosa with the saddle, but the others in the first photo are older- I had the other appaloosa and the running foal as a child, and I think the black one is from the 80s- it looks familiar. But it is the bay one by itself you refer to, yes? That one came out in 1984; it is  one of the few I still have from my childhood (my mother has mine currently, this one is a double). It depicts 'Sham', the Godolphin Arabian, from the Marguerite Henry book 'King of the Wind'.

I got in a wonderful purchase from NMR_Okapi, great transaction! It's been so busy this week that I didn't have a chance to dig into the box until last night, and I'd forgotten some of the things I bought. I earn my blond hair. This is after I made a post seeking some of them lol.

I haven't even bothered photographing all the dinosaurs I got last weekend lol. We had to put my mom's dog to sleep today (she was also mine, as far as she was concerned, she was still wet from being born when I first cuddled her). So sorry bad mood I can photograph them later.

P.S. I will sell/trade most of last week's haul, so I will load those photos in my sales/trade thread.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 3:44 am

Beautiful new figures and big congratulations! What a another great haul from our new forum member. Very Happy

I am so sorry to hear about your dog. That is honestly one of the hardest things to do. My thoughts are prayers are with you, your mom, and your best friend you had to say goodbye to.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 11:57 am

Great fishes :)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:47 pm

Sorry ,to hear about your dog,I know how it feels.We had ours put to sleep May last year and still miss him terribly so my heart goes out to you.

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 2:55 am

Didn't get a lot this weekend, but did get some interesting ones.

A weird bug marked King Kong.

I found a set of birds of prey from 1993, all still on cards (which are rather dusty and rough- they were at a rural flea market). They have bases which can interlock according to the packaging; I think they may have once made noises (the bird's cries?) but after almost 30 years in the Florida heat and humidity I doubt they still work. This is apparently the whole set. They are 'Sky Predators' by Trendmaster. They are decent looking figures! They are the Bald eagle, Lanner falcon, Osprey, and Snowy owl.
2002 Schleich moose, 2008 Safari zebra foal, 1996 Safari zebra (stripes are molded into figure), 1996 Safari lion

Went to a small attraction based on dinosaurs about 80 miles away, been meaning to for years and finally did. They had Safari Carnegie figures still, some baby Wild Safari dinos- if anyone wants the baby Parasaurolophus I'll look when I can go again, they had several- some Chap Mei playsets, some that I know are knockoffs- anybody recognize what brand the other is supposed to be? No stamps on figure, tag is self brand of the attraction and 'Jurassic Valley'.

Best and certainly most expensive find ($20! but it's nice) is this gigantic wapiti/elk bull by Hunter Dan/Creative Outdoor Products. It's as big as the Traditional Breyer horse, and much heavier- it's solid rubbery PVC feeling plastic. Even my husband is impressed by this one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipsxlch's Finds
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next