Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paleochris but modern too ^^

Go down 
+5
Ana
Bonnie
widukind
George
Paleochris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Paleochris

Country/State : FRANCE

Paleochris but modern too ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:07 pm

Hello !

I am Christophe, new member, I am a french collector, I am 34 years old !
I collect mostly dinosaurs and prehistoric animals but recently I also start with the modern animal kingdom ! (my pseudo on dinosaur toy blog forum is Paleochris).

I have about 150 pieces for the moment (90% dinosaurs and prehistoric animals), I have a preference for resin statues but I also like a lot the plastic figurines of the main brands, if they are nice, realistic, with a lot of details, and with a look more naturalistic than toy. My favorite animals to collect are amphibians, reptiles, birds, fish!

I want to create a real miniature natural history museum, which shows all the diversity that life has offered us for millions of years!
I am passionate about all the Earth sciences, from weather to geology, zoology, paleontology etc.

I hope to have nice discussions with you all!

My display :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Your display looks fantastic, really great quality choices and a wide range of species. Hopefully you'll introduce them in close up as you find your way round and settle in here Smile

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Warm welcome from Dresden / Germany :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Welcome to the forum and what a beautiful collection you have! cheers sunny I'm sure you will enjoy it here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:16 pm

Welcome to the forum, Chris! Your collection looks amazing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 10:53 pm

Welcome here Christophe, I am very interested by prehistoric mammals too, and I hope you will present your wonderful Smilodons and Elasmotherium to us very soon! :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 10:59 pm

Welcome! Wow you have some very beautiful and high quality pieces! Really great setup Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Paleochris

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 12:36 pm

Thank you all for your messages, yes I will show my pieces in more details in other topics :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 10:23 pm

You have beautiful displays Christophe, I hope you will enjoy our village cheers

Christophe from France too Wink
Back to top Go down
Paleochris

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:54 am

Haha merci pour la bienvenue Christophe ! Je vois que tu viens de Lille, moi d'Alsace pas loin de Strasbourg Wink Au plaisir !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 6:52 pm

Welcome from Portugal, Christophe!
I hope you really enjoy on forum. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Paleochris but modern too ^^   Paleochris but modern too ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Paleochris but modern too ^^
Page 1 of 1