Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals

Go down 
+12
smallscaleworld
widukind
Taos
Felicata
sunny
Ana
SUSANNE
costicuba
Roger
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals Empty
PostSubject: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022, 22:16

Some time ago I found a small tribe of nine African animals in "Klein blue" rubber. "A little" roughly cut, there is still a lot of deburring work, these figurines are supposed to have been produced in the USSR in the 80s.
Of course, we are far from the quality and aesthetics of today but they are nevertheless toys with a certain charm. drunken

Come on, I'll take you for a walk in this little blue savannah

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Animals-1

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Animals-2

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Animals-3

Okay, don't be shy, let's go see them a little closer  Suspect

So the rhino, doesn't it remind you of anything?
Well, those who recognized an umpteenth copy of the Black Rhinoceros Lineol won Laughing
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Black-rhino-3

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Black-rhino-4

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Crocodile-3

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Elephant-4

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Elephant-5

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Giraffe-2

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Hippo-2

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Hippo-4

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Lion-2

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Lion-4

And now, the only problem with this small series is the space it takes on a shelf  Wink

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Black-rhino-1

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Elephant-1

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Elephant-calf-1

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Giraffe-1

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Lion-1

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue 01 Feb 2022, 07:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022, 22:30

When you put them all together and give them a nice background as you did, they look pretty good! Perhaps they aren't quite realistic, but given their size, they are detailed.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022, 22:40

True little gems! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022, 01:05

Those little wonders of the unknown world are always exciting! Such a huge country/federation/whatever, with a huge tradition in ceramics, handcrafted miniatures but plastic doesn't seem to be their strength. I love the African rhinoceros, it is absolutely beautiful and quite realistic in my opinion. The lion also seems inspired in a vintage composition model.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022, 07:30

They are all wonderful ! cheers
And with the typical charm of vintage , plastic models.
I really like the Lion.
And look, the rhino , despite it is inspired by the Lineol, it also look`s very much like my old , russian Rhino : HERE
Thank you for this great walkaround Kiki Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022, 09:21

Very interesting.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022, 10:47

They are lovely !!!drunken
And in complete mint condition, welding lines and all.
I can't help wondering where they have been since they were made Rolling Eyes

Laughing I adore the baby elephant !
The rhino is certainly extremely beautyful, and the lion has all the arogant look of lion models years back.

I could stare at them for ages Wink

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022, 14:17

They are very cute! Very Happy Thank you for sharing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022, 17:43

If you will present in the style of Kosta, with music, so it this the perfect song. It was my intention as i read the title.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blue+savannah+erasure

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022, 06:35

Kikimalou wrote:
Some time ago I found a small tribe of nine African animals in "Klein blue" rubber. "A little" roughly cut, there is still a lot of deburring work, these figurines are supposed to have been produced in the USSR in the 80s.
Of course, we are far from the quality and aesthetics of today but they are nevertheless toys with a certain charm. drunken

Come on, I'll take you for a walk in this little blue savannah

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals CCCP-Animals-3

these are so beautiful! I love all of them, but most of all I love the beautiful baby hippo! and the tiny baby ele!
The Russian style of art always strikes me as beautiful, clean styling. Strong and detailed and full of character.
Thank you for sharing Christophe
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022, 13:23

costicuba wrote:

And look, the rhino , despite it is inspired by the Lineol, it also look`s very much like my old , russian Rhino : HERE
Hello! These rhinos are similar because they have the same sculptor, Boris Dmitrievich Savelyev. On the blue rubber figures, you can find the brand of the master "palm".
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022, 16:38

Felicata wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Hello! These rhinos are similar because they have the same sculptor, Boris Dmitrievich Savelyev. On the blue rubber figures, you can find the brand of the master "palm".

Welcome on forum and thanks for sharing such interesting information. I believe you have more to share with us and we still have a lot to learn about Russian tradition in this industry.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022, 16:46

Hello, Felicata , and welcome here cheers

Very, very interesting about the palm ! I had not noticed it before you mentioned it !
As Roger says, we need to know more about Russian models and traditions Wink

Do you know there is a place where members can introduce themselves and their interests ? https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/f27-welcome-on-sts-forum Very Happy

Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 16:55

I have been studying this site and reading the forum for a long time, I get a lot of information here and I am very grateful to you all.  I do not dare to talk about myself in the appropriate thread of the forum.  For now, I could add here some information about these figurines and others from this sculptor.  Will links to photos pass from me?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 16:57

Felicata wrote:
I have been studying this site and reading the forum for a long time, I get a lot of information here and I am very grateful to you all.  I do not dare to talk about myself in the appropriate thread of the forum.  For now, I could add here some information about these figurines and others from this sculptor.  Will links to photos pass from me?

Welcome here. Are there more animal figures, also by other russian brands?

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 17:28

Interesting and different. Smile

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 17:29

Photos of our collectors (L. Lapshin, A. Voskresensky and others).  Materials from the book by Yu.V.Emelyanov "About soldiers and not only..." (toys by B.D.Savelyev)/sketches and master models of the Master.
Savelyev's previous works were mostly "flat on supplies", this is the first set with separate legs.  The form was arranged in a special way, with a special insert.
From the workshop
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals He35xi10Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals Kkalha11
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals Vdcj9y11
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals W5gw3h10
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals Myri3d10
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 17:46

Saveliev Boris Dmitrievich
(June 14, 1928 - August 30, 2019) He graduated from the Stroganov School with a degree in arts and crafts. Simultaneously with his studies, he worked as an engraver at the Moscow Mechanical Clockwork Toy Plant.
Boris Dmitrievich manufactured and put into production hundreds of different types of toys, but the most favorite thing for the master was the development and implementation of molds for making soldiers. Hundreds of models of soldiers (and not only them), which were produced in millions of copies, and became known not only throughout the Soviet Union, but also in other countries. They were produced at the mechanical clockwork toy factory (Moscow), the Ostashevskaya toy factory, the Malysh plant, the Astresovskaya metal products factory. Soldiers "First Cavalry" (eight red cavalrymen), "Cavalry" (six red cavalrymen and a cart), "Warriors of the Middle Ages" (four Russian horsemen and four Teutonic knights, later sets of both Russian and Teutons were supplemented by foot soldiers), "Cavalry 1812" (17 different figurines of Russian and French cavalry). In recent years, Boris Dmitrievich has been fruitfully cooperating with the URA! brand.
(text by S. Sabirov, shortened)
He is unique, unusual in that he was not just an artist, but also a technologist. In most cases, he himself engraved in the metal molds for the manufacture of his figures and prepared everything necessary.
I'll start with Savelyev's figurines, these are the first and most beloved ones, then I'll try to show more.
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 20:06

"Hunting dogs" produced by "Kid", also 80s.Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals 1_7_1310
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals 1_7_2310
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals 1_7_2311
Four with separate legs, four bridged.  Dogs are not voluminous and not flat.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals 1_7_1811
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals 1_7_1512

Photo uncut and label here (are these links visible or is it better to upload a photo?)
https://m.vk.com/wall-110628915_6992
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 21:00

Felicata wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Thank you for this information, it is really very interesting. Very Happy

About the "palm" visible on the figurines, although I turn them in all directions, I don't understand what there is to see.
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 21:57

Kikimalou wrote:

About the "palm" visible on the figurines, although I turn them in all directions, I don't understand what there is to see.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals Img_2010

Grass, upper edge, closer to the front leg

Last edited by Felicata on Sat 22 Jan 2022, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 22:03

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals Img_2011
Young Elephant

The stigma may be blurred. On more rigid figures (later) it's already weak. On soft rubber (first issues) clear. If a giraffe falls on its side because of soft legs, then the brand should be clearly visible.
UPD
I see palms on almost all of your pictures in this post. The elephant and hippopotamus are clear, the crocodile's skin is more difficult to see. Left - right hind leg, hock joint.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 22:54

Ok thank you, I can see them now cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySun 23 Jan 2022, 10:24

Thank you so much, very informative.

Boooonnnnnnnnniiieeeeeeeeeeeeee - here are interesting dog figures !!!! :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals EmptySun 23 Jan 2022, 12:01

When you are talking about the palm, you are talking about the author, but what about the company name if it means something in USSR ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next