Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals

Go down 
+12
smallscaleworld
widukind
Taos
Felicata
sunny
Ana
SUSANNE
costicuba
Roger
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Felicata

Felicata

Country/State : Russia

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:19 pm

Now I will show sets where the author was not indicated or I do not have information about this.
"Aquarium", MZPI "Malysh", 80s.  The price is 45 kopecks (0.45 rubles) per set.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 0_202210
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 1_aaaa10
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:26 pm

The set is called "Sea World" or "Sea Bottom", I have not seen its label.  Possibly released later. It contains 8 figurines.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 0_202211
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 2_dsc010
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:07 pm

Chemical plant "Luch", city of Yaroslavl.  "Youngster's Playground"  7 figurines (from 1984 and later).  The price for a set is 0.55 rubles.  Are there any such enclosures in zoos now?  We had an interesting arrangement, they were shown on TV and wrote a lot.  In one open-air cage (ground) children of animals of a different way of food.  Carnivores and herbivores together.  Then they will grow up and predators will not go in deer and goats as prey.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_7314
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_7312
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_7313
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 B-148511
Various materials.  On the left is a deer cub made of rubber, on the right is made of plastic.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_2413
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:16 pm

So very interesting

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:19 pm

Very interesting, and such a lovely selection of dog breeds! cheers cheers I love how they each show the key breed features, and have never seen these models before, so definitely a joy to learn about these dog figures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 2:05 am

Bonnie wrote:
Very interesting, and such a lovely selection of dog breeds! cheers cheers I love how they each show the key breed features, and have never seen these models before, so definitely a joy to learn about these dog figures! Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:59 am

A set called "North".  Mine was bought in 1983, lost half of it.  Pictured is the complete set.  They are like soap bars.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Dsc03510
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 B-157211
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 B-155312
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 4:17 am

Set "Belovezhskaya Pushcha", Gomel (Belarus), 80s.  There are two versions: multi-colored and blue.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 B-156311
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 B-156511
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_7710
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_5911
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_0714
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 4:35 am

"Zoo".  Shuya toy factory "MIR" (Shuya city, Ivanovo region), late 70s - mid-80s.  5 figures: ostrich, pelican, bear, lynx, wild boar.  Rubber. Price 34 kopecks (0.34 rubles)

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 B-154210

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_2212
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_2011
plastic pelican on the left
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Dsc07110

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_7910
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 6:27 am

Very original figures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 10:50 am

Shuya little series is very interesting. Only the ostrich is not common in Russia but that's a Zoo series. This is all fantastic!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 2:24 pm

Oh I love the 'Aquarium' set!

For all that many of the figures aren't as photo-realistic as many here like, there is an artistic sensibility to the stylization that is quite attractive. They are charming little things. I like the little wolf in the Luch 'Youngster's Playground' set very much. And those dogs- beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 6:11 am

Thank you for your interest!  I think these figures are not quite in the format of TAW, but that was the style.  It was believed that the animal should not repeat the present, and the child should imagine what he needs.  Artists solved this problem in their own way.

Yes, the ostrich was most likely needed to name the set "Zoo".  Later I will show the older "brother" of this ostrich.

There are mysteries about dogs to which I have no answer.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 20969510
Label: Dachshund, Pointer, Setter, Fox Terrier, Scotch Terrier, Kerry Blue Terrier, Borzoi, Laika.
Author's drafts (from a book about him)

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sn4td910
Laika standard (any of the 4 breeds in the USSR at that time):
EARS: Pricked, mobile, V-shaped with pointed or slightly rounded tips. Ears set wide, in line with the eyes. Ear-lobes are developed slightly.
On all the pictures and on the label, the ears are pretty, what happened to the figurine?  Her ears stick out to the sides, like a sheep's.Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_2811
Savelyev was always accurate in flying, otherwise he could not create everyone's favorite soldiers, what happened here?

Last edited by Felicata on Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 7:52 am

I never imagined this topic would be so incredible when I opened it, thank you very much Felicata Very Happy

I must say I have a special bias for the 1987 Ox and Mooses  drunken
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:16 am

These moose and buffalo are rarely seen.

If there is already too much here, maybe move it somewhere? I also have a farm, birds, zoos and a lot of flat ones from Saveliev and not only prepared for showing.
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 am

The dogs came out in different colors.  Collection of dogs, including rare shades, by Yulia Shvetsova (Moscow)
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 2888_910
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 3139_910
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 3486_910Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 4029_911
It seems that the rubber is not painted, but it is her color.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 4302_911
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:49 am

WOW! The Russian market, one of the great unknowns...
Is there any brand there that has manufactured any hyena?
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 4:01 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
I'm sorry, but not a single hyena figurine was made during the Soviet era.  I would really like a couple or a pack.  And now it is unlikely (but I'm not sure, I may not know).

We are talking about toys, animal sculptors, of course, had them.
Vasily Alekseevich Vatagin (1884 - 1969).  Hyena.  Tree.  1922
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 2018-110
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 6:59 pm

Felicata wrote:
These moose and buffalo are rarely seen.

If there is already too much here, maybe move it somewhere?  I also have a farm, birds, zoos and a lot of flat ones from Saveliev and not only prepared for showing.

There is nothing too much here, it is now a great topic cheers I will change the title. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 pm

Felicata wrote:
Stripedhyena wrote:
I'm sorry, but not a single hyena figurine was made during the Soviet era.  I would really like a couple or a pack.  And now it is unlikely (but I'm not sure, I may not know).

We are talking about toys, animal sculptors, of course, had them.
Vasily Alekseevich Vatagin (1884 - 1969).  Hyena.  Tree.  1922
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 2018-110

What a shame about the toys.... I'm already wondering if they made other animals that I'm also passionate about like flamingos, pelicans (besides the one above) and assorted antelopes (I know a wildebeest that comes in a wonderful set).

...And the sculpture... it's perfect. What a pose! I wish some brand today would make a hyena with such a characterful and expressionistic pose!
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:12 pm

[quote="Kikimalou"]
Felicata wrote:

There is nothing too much here, it is now a great topic cheers I will change the title. Wink
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:15 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:

...And the sculpture... it's perfect. What a pose! I wish some brand today would make a hyena with such a characterful and expressionistic pose!
This is a unique Vatagin, he was also one of a kind.  He did a lot for museums, zoos, and books, but he didn't make toys.

I'll show you a miniature pelican.  These birds used to and saw ordinary toys, flamingos don't seem to exist, I can't remember.  Antelopes are flat from Savelyev.

Are you talking about wildebeest from here?
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Uosdl210
photo by L. Lapshin
https://vk.com/wall-110628915_6395
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:42 pm

Until I brought back a photo of a pelican...
Not very popular figurines.  They may have been sold as a set or individually.  Forest animals of our fauna come across more often, from the "Zoo" I have only a lion (tiger, zebra, elephant, rhinoceros roam somewhere else).  The figures are similar to "7 kopecks", but they seem to be compressed from the sides.  The plastic feels like wax to the touch.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 0_3_2010
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 0_3_2011
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 1_sam_10
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 2_lnmi10
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 8_dsc011
And the bear looks like a bear from "Belovezhskaya Pushcha".  Bear "7 kopecks" I consider polar.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 3_sam_10
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 11:01 pm

Set "Poultry". It comes in plastic and rubber. 80s.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_4211

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_2414

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 B-158210
Back to top Go down
Felicata

Felicata

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 11:20 pm

Set "Poultry" produced by "Кругозор" (Moskovskiy zavod igrushek "Krugozor", Moscow toy factory "Krugozor"). Late 70s-80s. All birds are in pairs.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_8310
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_8311
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_8312
They were the same color and painted.  The paint is unstable.
Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Sam_2511
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals   Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in CCCP: A blue savannah and other rubber animals
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next