Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*

Go down 
+35
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:17 pm

Wow that is a gorgeous eagle!! I hope you can sculpt a new leg for the poor fella!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Marvellous eagle, congratulations. It is very detailed.

flower flower

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:43 pm

wonderful eagle! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:05 pm

Thank you very much my friends. :)

Some more thrift and ebay finds... some really exciting news! And a suprise trade with a forum friend as well.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Prominently, the AAA borzoi! I have been a member here for some 10 years now and have only seen this model presented once. So when our own friend Fallon (WhiteLightningWolf) posted one on ebay I couldn't help myself. Blaine also found a lot of Fallon's listings a must have, and inquired if I wanted to offload a few of what he didn't need. I Immediately fell in love with the gigantic Blip Toys tree frog and his other amphibian friends... some tiny new spiders and the Safari authentics butterflies and an Innovative Kids monarch, and 2 TM small turtles. He also generously completed my WM lizard set with the darker version of the flat tailed lizard. THANK YOU Blaine! I also found an old Safari horse, the Jutland, for cheap and I love his stocky build and friendly face. :) Then a lot of models with mixed cheaper models... but a silver version of my Mahi Mahi model, as well as an old NewRay walrus. Several from this batch will be used for customs. The rest were thrift finds, 3 IC Safari models and an (not pictured yet) plant development set. And unknown orca and an old tacked draft horse (if anyone has any info on these I would appreciate it). All in all, a few good finds for my shelves!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:31 pm

Wonderful batch! cheers cheers 

these so beautiful chipmunk and  rattle snake are from Safari ltd?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:40 pm

Saarlooswolfhound's found a czar wolfhound. Laughing
I love the Incredible Creatures. Congratulations for finding so many treasures.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 11:10 pm

congrats on all the wonderful figures! I loveeee that red-eyed tree frog! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 11:14 pm

Beautiful animals here, for example the dog AAA, the white butterfly, and the black frog.

Interesting group. sunny sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 4:20 am

Nice additions again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:30 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
And unknown orca and an old tacked draft horse (if anyone has any info on these I would appreciate it).

I don't know much about the horse, but I can tell you it's pretty old because I have the same one, and it belonged to my uncle as a child in the late 50s or early 60s. He didn't have a horse collection, or even farm animals, he was more into cars & trucks and the horse went with a cart to be used as road traffic - the little circular hole in each side of the belly was where the vehicle attached.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 8:36 pm

THAT BORZOI affraid cheers bounce Applause Applause

A borsoi from before fashion made this powerul, aristocraic don into a "My little pony dog"

The horse is a Jutland horse, of course ( I live in Jutland Wink )

You can see mine HERE .
It is in Danish : jysk hest, or jydeVery Happy
People as well as horses from Jylland ( Jutland) are called "jyde". Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:00 am

Thank you so much everyone!

The Czar hound killed me Roger. Laughing

And thanks George and Susanne for the extra info.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:54 am

beautiful and marvelous addition Very Happy Applause cheers queen
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 9:38 am

Wow!! cheers cheers The AAA Borzoi! cheers cheers That is an amazing, amazing find! Applause I love how it is a bigger plastic model, it makes it so interesting and unusual and really stand out next to other dog models! Very Happy So elegant and graceful too, full of the characteristics of this breed, and it also has a vintage feel about it too! And the rarity of this model! Shocked I have only seen this model 4 times, including the listing by WhiteLightning ( I hoped someone like you would spot it, definitely not cheap but definitely worth it! ) I had to find mine from Spain after endless hours searching every site I could think of! Laughing AAA dogs are so interesting, some are so common and there are some I have seen even less than this Borzoi, and sometimes models pop up which I have never seen before!
But I am so happy you found this rare one! cheers And all the other models are beautiful too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 6:21 pm

Thank you both!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 8:42 pm

Yes,the little draught horse is an oldie-I think its likely to be a Hong Kong copy of another copies model.I had a number of them when I was younger and they came in various other colours as well as I remember them coming in black and brown as well as the grey one you have.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 8:43 pm

Congrats on the ever so rare AAA Borzoi!!!! Applause Applause Applause

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:11 am

Huge congratulations, that Borzoi especially is lovely!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 2:27 am

Thank you my friends!

After a particularly bad day at work I was SO pleased to have recieved my package from our dear Kikimalou. There were so many great treasures to enjoy! I love each one and feel so priveleged to display some of his old friends in my collection now. The oarfish, giant salamander, auk, wolverine, and the two rohlings are particularly fantastic! Though I love them ALL.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 2:54 am

Wow wow wow! So many beautiful figures I’ve never seen before. That oarfish and the birds are so stunning! The Schleich prehistoric animals and frilled shark too! Must have been a great surprise Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:31 am

Wow- totally love the oarfish, mudskipper(?), and Paleozoic/Triassic guys! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:14 am

Atonishing batch, what a wonderful cure for the bad day at job! I have the oarfish and the Ikimon giant salamander and agree they're absolute masterpieces! Many of your figures I never saw before anywhere, including this sitting clouded leopard - it would look very nice after a repaint Very Happy Noah's Pals kinkajous are a rarity and I was totally unaware of a figurine of the mythical Pied Bat - except the customized one I did from good luck minis bat, haha. The wandering albatross is wonderful too, I love the position af is it was shaking the wings or just landed :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:17 am

Beautieful additions. You are right, many treasures. What brand is the mudskipper?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:44 am

The best way to cheer up a bad day! cheers What an amazing box that must have been! Very Happy So many to look at and enjoy, especially that lovely leaping African wild dog, I have never seen this model before! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:24 pm

what brands are the African elephants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next