Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*

Go down 
+35
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:09 am

Thank you everyone!

The mudskipper is a kaiyodo puzzle model.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The wild dog is a Furuta puzzle.

And then there is a Safari african bull elephant and the eikoh(?) Miniature Planet large series of models I think.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 5:30 pm

Wonderful batch! cheers cheers What's this giant sloth please and why the tuskes of this Bully mammoth are black? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 5:35 pm

They are both rholings by Bullyland, aka unpainted models. :) Thanks Alain!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:06 pm

Great haul. I have never seen that shark egg figure before, might have to hunt one down myself.
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:17 pm

So many figures that I can only dream of having! Congratulations on the wonderful additions :) A beautiful collection

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Thanks Loon and Endogeny! There are several I cannot wait to take outdoor photos of this summer. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:30 pm

More nice animals, especially the Wild dog, wolverine and the pair of kinkayou.

Big congrats. cheers cheers

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:34 pm

Caracal wrote:
Wonderful batch! cheers cheers What's this giant sloth please and why the tuskes of this Bully mammoth are black? Shocked

That's what happens when you don't go to the dentist! Razz
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 2:15 am

WHAT a batch affraid

I can't stop looking cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 2:23 am

Wonderful batch cheersWink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 9:56 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone!

The mudskipper is a kaiyodo puzzle model.

The wild dog is a Furuta puzzle.

And then there is a Safari african bull elephant and the eikoh(?) Miniature Planet large series of models I think.

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 10:02 am

Great collection of newbies!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:43 pm

All very high quality models! What brand is the crab? It's very beautiful. The Kaiyodo wild dog too, it looks very alive.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 5:07 pm

For a bad day, that's The Cure. A kind of Oasis no. I thought the mammoth was a cork. Laughing
So many wonderful figures and I enjoy seeing those overseas connections still happening. Postage is painful for small trades but for big lots full of fantastic figures, it still worths.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 12:25 am

Thank you all my friends! 

Got really lucky this last week with some ebay/thrift finds! The giant longhorn in the room first... my parents were out thrift shopping and found him. An odd coincidence when we were JUST talking about how expensive and hard to find they were! This one is from the earliest releases of this mould (1961-1989) though I am not sure when exactly this one dates from. My parents told me it was my Valentine's day gift. Wink Only I could be excited and in love with getting a bovine for that "holiday".  Laughing
I also found a small herd of ERTL longhorns, got lucky with the price and opportunity to snag the Safari pacman frog! He is MAJESTIC in person. Very Happy Some Blip Toys dogs and a battat terrier, k&m lionfish and coral snake and trout, and a AAA polar bear cub and original paintwork Schleich giganatosaurus. A good week. :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at this FACE!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 12:52 am

Awesome additions!! Huge congrats on the Pac-Man frog!! It was one of my favorite figures I got this past year I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 1:14 am

Once the one you snagged popped up on ebay there has been a whole pacman crop on ebay since! This one was the 4th I saw and I was able to negotiate a reasonable (but still dear) price for it... a gorgeous model for sure. :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 3:41 am

Nice additions Paige Very Happy Especially this big bull and the Pacman frog of course Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 5:24 am

I love these batches with these somewhat alternative figures.
I am glad a few members here are getting the ffamous Pacman, I will continue playing Tetris meanwhile. Wink

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 7:49 am

Wonderful, wonderful additions, wow! cheers cheers Shocked
But the dogs... absolutely gorgeous! drunken Amazing to have found those rare Blip dogs, I find that they can be so expensive but if you find them for a good price they are definitely worth it, the Dobermann puppy seems to be one of the rarest of the set so that is an amazing find! cheers I've always loved their yellow lab too, it reminds me of the older Schleich model! The Battat terrier is so sweet too, and goes well with the Blip dogs, he has a similar style! Very Happy
I LOVED seeing this group, and big congrats again for finding them! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 10:43 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 10:55 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause .Sooooo lucky with the beautiful Breyer Texas Longhorn-your thrift shops are a real joy!!!

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 3:52 pm

what superb additions Paige! the lionfish is splendid indeed. That's wonderful of your parents to get the amazing bull for you.
Before you posted about all these longhorn jumping bulls - I'd never seen anything like them before! I am learning something new every day here :)

And what an incredible menagerie from Kikimalou! how excited you must have been to take them out of the box Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 6:42 pm

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 8:01 pm

Congratulations! That Breyer is a rare find, you have great parents! I still regret some letting the pacman slip through my fingers years ago, it's a lovely figure. And nice dogs, the shepherd especially but I'm prejudiced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next