Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)

Go down 
+16
Taos
Bonnie
lolavichor
lucky luke
costicuba
George
Roger
Saien
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Joliezac
widukind
MartinH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 7:07 am

Congrats!! Those 2 newer Schleich killer whales are my favorite orcas. The dogs are beautiful too!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:33 pm

Congratulation for all your newcomers Martin and particulary for teh Schleich Cocker spaniel, it is always something when we welcome a long-awaited figure Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 6:41 pm

Congrats Martin, all your newcomers are great Applause Applause The Spanish bulls are gorgeous cheers

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 3:43 pm

Thank you so much my friends :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 4:23 pm

The first news for 2023 from my heart brand Papo France arrived in my collection... And I dare say that not a single one disappointed.

The baby right whale is beautifully detailed including villi on the surface of the skin, white spots on the belly and details of the head. The Blonde d'Aquitaine cow is very sophisticated and I would say that Papo has been producing much better cattle than other brands for some time now. The texture of the skin and coat is beautiful, as are the veins on the surface of the udder, skin folds and muscles. A really beautiful model that could only be a little bigger.

Likewise, a bull of Salers cattle. It is also very elaborate down to the smallest detail, and the Vietnamese pig is no different. This is even the first pig in my collection of this species and I am very happy for him.

Another representative of the aquatic world is the beautiful Spotted Siba. This fish-like vertebrate looks like it's floating and it's really well done... A beautiful detail is the lower almost serrated edge of their "wings" and of course the mottled surface of the skin.

The last novelty is a very original model of the Giant Panda eating bamboo. The bamboo branch is removable and consists of two parts that must be inserted into each other. An amazing detail is the leaf with a taste from the panda that has this green piece of leaf in its mouth. The texture of the fur, the pads on the bottom of the paws, the transition of white to black on the body and the sitting pose are the details that complete this figure and the panda looks very satisfied...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

Six great new products from the Schleich brand have arrived in my collection... A beautiful and rather majestic Sperm Whale from 2001, which is part of a series of marine animals that are now out of production. An interesting fact is that the same model was also included in the collection of sea animals from Papo, and an identical figurine from the Mojo brand is currently in production. Sitting (1996 - 2013) and standing (2005 - 2014) Bernese Mountain Dog and now a "vintage" model of St. Bernard, which has an incredible personality. It is from 1984 and was discontinued in 1996. The European deer from the set of three forest animals (along with a wild boar and a fox) from 2017 and finally the Tiger Shark model from 2015. All these older models from Schleich are a testament to the qualities that this took the brand to its peak.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 6:26 pm

I have missed several additions but congrats on all! Those bernese mountain dogs are a must! drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:38 am

I understand that besides the price, there are other factors that make the Papo panda figure distinct from other panda figures. Perhaps it's worth getting to know the figure better.
Regarding Papo's bovine cattle, I confess I've been enchanted with the new representations of breeds by Papo. I already liked the Schleich cows from the so-called golden age, but I like these even more. They have more realistic proportions, and the way the body mass is distributed, with these well-sculpted flanks, seems much more convincing. No, I can't collect cows; I'll stick with my Saler's, which is beautiful, but Papo has a few better ones. Atention to the new CollectA Jersey, our traditional brands are working so competently these days.
About the sperm whale, I think you know that the reason why we see it in various brands is because it's a model from Maia & Borges, which has developed partnerships with all these companies.

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 1:30 pm

I feel the same way about the cows from Papo. Their quality is undeniably increasing and they are starting to be the best. And I've always liked Schleich cattle very much.

MaB should come back. Their creations were always the best…

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 1:47 pm

A few valuable pieces have arrived in my collection. Three models from Schleich and one from Papo.

From Schleich it is a beautiful model of a Great White Shark (2006-13), a Hammerhead Shark and a baby humpback whale.

From Papo, this is an amazing humpback model with a movable jaw from 2008. Although badly damaged (left fin missing), it has an incredible value to me... but I will try to create his fin and fix this problem...

A Christmas visit to Wroclaw is magical in itself... the market full of Christmas crowds, overpriced decorations that aren't even worth a fraction of what they're asking for, but most of all the "Wrocławskie Krasnale" or Wroclaw elves that lurk in the streets of the whole city over 400. And among all the hustle and bustle you'll find a set of four cats from Collecta. Two models of the Burmese breed, one a lying Persian cat and a Burmese cat with really expressive eyes. Models that come from 2009 and will perfectly complement my already vegetating cats behind the glass...

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:16 pm

Nice cats. When you visited the Wroclaw Christmas market? I dont have seen the cats there.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:16 am

MartinH wrote:
A few valuable pieces have arrived in my collection. Three models from Schleich and one from Papo.

Well done on getting the models that speak to you! The panda is a very nice figure indeed. I hope you can repair the broken fin on your whale.

Those cats are something else Very Happy What a Face affraid I think it is their eyes that are so mesmerizing haha !

and is that your cat in the background?? keeping her / his distance from the little miniatures?
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 10:46 am

widukind wrote:
Nice cats. When you visited the Wroclaw Christmas market? I dont have seen the cats there.
I was there a week before Christmas... Pretty chaotic but I found them in one little toy store. One piece... I grabed them in a split second :)

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 11:13 am

sunny wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Well done on getting the models that speak to you! The panda is a very nice figure indeed. I hope you can repair the broken fin on your whale.

Those cats are something else Very Happy What a Face affraid  I think it is their eyes that are so mesmerizing haha !

and is that your cat in the background?? keeping her / his distance from the little miniatures?

Yes, theyr eyes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I´m working on that fin righ now...my first time and I think it will work... I´ll show you.
...and yes.That is my cat, my baby :) He´s name is Hooper and he is everywhere :) Like the other two... Barnabáš and little black pearl, Bonnie :)

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 1:09 pm

Great tribe Martin 🤗
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:11 pm

MartinH wrote:
widukind wrote:
I was there a week before Christmas... Pretty chaotic but I found them in one little toy store. One piece... I grabed them in a split second :)

I was 2 weeks before in Wroclaw

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 3:31 am

MartinH wrote:

Those cats are something else Very Happy What a Face affraid  I think it is their eyes that are so mesmerizing haha !

Yes, theyr eyes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I´m working on that fin righ now...my first time and I think it will work... I´ll show you.
...and yes.That is my cat, my baby :) He´s name is Hooper and he is everywhere :) Like the other two... Barnabáš and little black pearl, Bonnie :)

[/quote]

oh your cats are just beautiful Martin! Hooper has very striking tiger stripes between his eyes Very Happy and I like the neat 'hat' that Barnabas is wearing - what beautiful eyes Barnabas has! and black pearl Bonnie is beauty - she looks snugly and curious sunny
I can see that they are very loved, and very happy:)
The 2nd photo looks like it is an old style painting - I think it would go wonderfully in the room it was taken in! All the cats looking toward the camera and completely relaxed.

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 8:08 pm

Oh, thank you Sunny. I will definitely pass your words. They are three little terrorists, but I love them more than anything. I would say that they have a really happy life, because we are actually their visitors in our house :))) But probably every cat owner knows this...

sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:14 pm

ooh that's an amazing set up for them! little hammocks from the sky!
That's pretty exciting for them Very Happy and so cute to see everyone in their own hammock ha ha, I've never seen anything like this before! it's too cute Applause cyclops bom

The pine cones on strings are a wonderful idea, and I like the small records hanging there too.
I read that cats who get to play (I think with their owners) every day are less likely to hunt outside.

Yes indeed cat caretakers are just that - looking after these small feisty creatures in the same space.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:35 pm

Thnk you.I wanted create something different for them so idea of hammacks came to my mind. They love it up there. They can overwatch everything from there.

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:43 pm

A total of 12 pieces from the Schleich brand arrived in my collection... Thanks to collector Jaroslav Praženek for another wonderful trade and the possibility of expanding my collection with other valuable pieces of this brand. Let's start with the plumage... White Pelican with Fish in Beak (2012-2016) and Pelican with Open Beak (2016-2019) are beautifully crafted pieces. Like Ara ararauna with spread wings (2013-2017) and two older models Ara arakanga (2004-2009) and Ara ararauna (2001-2007). The last representative of the world of birds is the Great Swan with three young on her back (2013-2017), which is a common way for swans to care for their young. These models are amazingly elaborated down to the last detail of the feather. This time, the dog kingdom is represented by large breeds... The Great Dane (1997-2004) is a beautiful and really powerful model. Just like the Great Schnauzer (2005-2008), who warmed to the limelight for only three years. The last piece is the lying st.Bernard female (2009-2012), which beautifully complements my group. And finally, we have three representatives of the marine world... A baby Giant Sperm Whale (2007-2011), a baby Gray Whale (2007-2011) and finally an absolutely fantastic model of a Common Moray Eel (2016).

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:40 pm

So many great figures Martin! I never bought it but the swan with cygnets on back is an interesting idea. great Crested grebes also carry chicks on their backs but that's a figure I don't expect to see in toy shape.

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 2:22 pm

Beautiful newcomers again! cheers Applause
Your cat trio is very cute drunken cat cat cat

Misty

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 2:33 pm

I really love your new figures. Especially the Sint Bernard looks very cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: