Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)

Go down 
+16
Taos
Bonnie
lolavichor
lucky luke
costicuba
George
Roger
Saien
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Joliezac
widukind
MartinH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 5:14 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I love seeing other collectors break their vows of chastity and their promises not to touch it!  Laughing
I feel so much less alone  cheers
Congratulations Martin, I hope your new addiction lasts you a long time. Wink

I fell over Very Happy With the quality of these animals is really hard to resist :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 5:18 pm

I've written this several times already, but I just can't resist Collecta horses... So my stable is expanded by a total of ten new pieces. A beautiful English Warmblood stallion, a snow white (literally) Camarillo stallion, a smaller Marwari riding stallion. The model of a mare with a small terrier on her back is a model that, despite the slight infantile mood, looks very realistic and I'm glad to have it. Konik is the purest descendant of the forest tarpan and CollectA has created a truly unique model of this wild breed. Just like the Yakut pony model. This stallion could have been more bushy, but he is still great. The Yakut horse is a breed of short, hardy horses originating from Yakutsk, i.e. northeastern Siberia in the Lena river basin. The Noric mare and foal are another great addition to the heavy breed family and are simply beautiful... It is named after the historical state of Noricum, but the breed was probably used in Thessalonica before the Roman Empire, where horses of this breed were used in wars. The Arabian mare is the third color variant of this mold and this time in a beautiful chestnut brown with white underpants. Her pose is amazing and I've always liked her dramatic attitude the most. A beautiful detail is her eyes, which are no longer just black, but you can see a huge improvement in the hint of pupils. Which is also the case with the Hanoverian stallion, which is also the third color variant of this model from 2010. This time as a gray stallion. This color choice beautifully highlighted the genius of his sculpting. A great batch of these gorgeous horses that never cease to amaze me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 11:39 am

I almost do not have CollectA horses what is a paradoxal thing because I love them so much. They're very well sculpted, often faithful to the portraied breed and they feature many interesting breeds. My last horse figures are basically new WIA and the Schleich Sorraia anda mini Shettybut if I ever intend to expand my collection of horses, CollectA will be the core. I might get the new Mojö Lusitano meanwhile.

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 9:57 pm

It's been a week or so since I got involved in the world of Papo figures... so I had to fill in the blanks. So I chose these 10 pieces carefully and I dare say that I didn't miss a beat... A beautiful German shepherd expanded my collection of dogs, and a Persian cat, in turn, of cats. Beautiful models full of details... that cat's face is really funny. Red squirrel... absolutely nothing to complain about here. A figure that looks incredibly realistic from every angle and is definitely the best squirrel on the market. Fur, underside of paws, teeth, eyes, ears... just everything. The river otter is also very cool and is proof that Papo can do these little models like no one else. The mandarin duck is generally a beautifully colored bird. And her figurine looks completely realistic and it's amazing how Papo captured the look of the males. As in the case of the Great Cormorant. With its golden color on the outside of the wings and realistic face, it is one of the best models of this group of newcomers. In its dynamic pose, the French Camargue bull refers to the long tradition of this breed. Papo won with the details of the muscles, fur and claws... very nice model. The sea star is the first representation of these echinoderms in my collection. It's beautiful, it's funny and it's new for this year... The common flounder (common dolphin) is another representative of the marine world in my collection, as well as a baby killer whale... These models will stand out beautifully in my growing underwater collection.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 10:37 pm

All of these are wonderful and surely Papo can do great models.
I even think Papo is getting more enthusiasm from collectors lately than CollectA.
I agree the squirrel is the best one even if I couldn't believe a squirrel figure could beat the current CollectA and Papo took such a long time to replace the old outdated model. I will try to remember to check personally the otter if I find it in a local shop.

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 9:23 am

Roger wrote:
All of these are wonderful and surely Papo can do great models.
I even think Papo is getting more enthusiasm from collectors lately than CollectA.
I agree the squirrel is the best one even if I couldn't believe a squirrel figure could beat the current CollectA and Papo took such a long time to replace the old outdated model. I will try to remember to check personally the otter if I find it in a local shop.
I agree totally :)

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 9:33 am

Schleich and their golden era of horses... a period I can't resist. Until 2009, their horses were beautiful with a huge amount of personality... but that is sadly gone. Anyway, models from this period are still timeless, so when I got an offer that I couldn't refuse, I couldn't refuse. A Shire horse gelding, a Holstein mare with a foal, a Morgan gelding, a Pinto gelding and a draft horse gelding (I think it's a Belgian Coldblood) and in 100% condition?? It just couldn't be any other way and they had to be part of my collection.

It finally happened!! After eleven years my search is over!! (...and of course the next one starts...). A brown Percheron from Papo from 2007 is finally in my collection. A model that was not available to me for a whole decade finally has a place of honor behind the glass... even with the calf, which I now have 2x and I don't mind it at all. A beautiful model that has two more crocheted versions, one of which I already have. A very original and massive model, which will soon be the target of my photos. One is always happy as a child. The other three horses are from the brand Safari Ltd. My joy over them is again immeasurable. The American Riding Horse (2008 gelding) boasts wonderful details. The sinewy legs, braided mane, high set tail and the whole body is tilted forward and the hind legs stay behind the body. Which is the characteristic attitude of this horse. The Welsh Pony in Run is another great model of this brand. A beautiful model from 2005 and finally a 2010 originally Spanish Appaloosa foal that will turn my mare into a mare. Beautiful models for which I am very happy!!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 10:15 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:42 pm

Safari Ltd strikes me as the most extensive brand with the least number of different series and their "tubes" are certainly one of them. I couldn't resist their South African tube, because the models in it seemed incredibly original. And indeed they are. I sometimes marvel at how elaborate these mini models are (Cape buffalo, zebra, giraffe) and wish the larger models carried the same detail as the miniatures. An example of the Cape buffalo is completely original... with its walking pose and overall this model deserves a larger version. The lions, on the other hand, are remarkably sloppy... The rest of the tube is really good quality, and I even have the zebra model twice now...

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Schleich is a brand that I hardly buy lately, but hunting for their older pieces is always an experience. Especially when you catch. And man, I caught them this time... I already have some, but in different color variants, so it's actually a "super duper" thing for my collection. I'll start with dogs.
The golden retriever 16313 (1996-2003) and its newer version 16335 (2004-2014) are beautiful proofs that even Schleich was capable of really detailed and realistic dogs. As with German Shepherds. Standing 16323 (1999 - 2003) and lying 16301 (1993 - 2003). Also the female Brown Bear 14021 (1989 - 2003) and her cub 14168 (2000 - 2003). Beautiful models with lots of great details. Holstein bull 13218 (1992 - 2000) is another older newcomer and I must say that it is a very interesting and heavy model. A very rare model of a goat kid with a bell 14454, which has only been on the market for one year (2004 - 2005), and is perfectly complemented by another rare model, an African elephant playing with a ball 14457 (2004 - 2005). Domestic sheep lamb 13744 in a beautifully cute pose with an absolutely fantastic coat texture (2014 - 2019). Red squirrel 14211 is a very valuable piece (1991 - 2005) that takes us into the world of horses... Icelandic pony trotting 13274, the darker version of which I already have in my collection and this is the lighter one (2003 - 2008). Another variant of the highly valued Fjord horse model 13250 with an eel stripe is a variant without it. It's not that rare anymore, anyway, if you have both versions in your collection... you've hit a gold mine (2001 - 2006). Similarly, the Shetland pony model 13232 (1996 - 2004, which is another color variant, this time the darker one, which is very rare. The grazing mare Camargue horse 13236 only warmed to prominence for three years (1997 - 2000) and I must say, that she is fantastically finished. A beautiful model. The Arabian mare 13221 is a very high quality model. She is from a line of horses that have impressed with their original pose. Her tail literally flies in the air, something that Schleich and other brands don't do very often. This model was (1992 - 2000). Foal 13109 is equally original and beautiful (1993 - 2003). The African part is represented by two models. Namely the antelope Oryx 14302, which is highly valued because it stayed on the market for only one year (2002 - 2003) and is very popular among collectors. I am the proud owner of the third piece. And then... the large Kudu antelope 14136 from the years (1997 - 2002) which has a surprisingly high value (even for me). This is another colorful variant to my model that I already have in my collection the last model is a bonus figure for the order, which was rather over the top, but there was no other way. It is a leopard model 14127 (1995 - 2002) which is a regular color variant to my black model. 20 old pieces of the Schleich brand, each has its own value, which cannot be measured by money in the world of collectors. Anyway, I'm still over the moon about them...

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Great additions.I have some of the Safari Ltd models but sadly I'm missing the rather lovely baboon!

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 10:34 am

Three newcomers from Collecta... Boxer, poodle and tiger cub. Originally I didn't want to buy them, but then I saw them in physical form and there was no other way. Collecta's dogs are gorgeous and one lesson other brands could learn from... Collecta is fantastic with colors and painted eyes even on small models... amazing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 4:32 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 8:01 pm

Yes, the dogs from Collect are one of the best. Every year I look forward to their new models. They are very realistic and well painted. Congrats! Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 1:06 pm

Beautiful trio Martin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 6:35 pm

.. indeed! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 12:42 am

Not all first generation CollectA dogs look great but those from the last years are all really fantastic. I still tend for Papo dogs but if CollectA continues like this and Papo lazy as in the last years, soon CollectA dogs will become my favorite ones.

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 am

Roger wrote:
Not all first generation CollectA dogs look great but those from the last years are all really fantastic. I still tend for Papo dogs but if CollectA continues like this and Papo lazy as in the last years, soon CollectA dogs will become my favorite ones.

I agree 100% Collecta´s new dogs are quite something. The level of details is amazing :)

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 6:12 am

It is said that so that the spleen does not fall on a person due to the lack of daylight, he should make himself happy. And what can you expect from a collector but joy in the form of new additions... And this time I entered the world of dogs and dinosaurs. All of the new arrivals are from Papo. English Setter, Saint Bernard, Scottish Terrier, Greyhound, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Poodle, Dalmatian and Basset Hound make up the dog section. One funny thing about the basset hound. This figure was originally key pendant, but since it is easy to remove and mask the hole, I got a half cheaper figure in a new color variant to my previous basset Very Happy The dinosaur part begans with wonderful model of a Triceratops, a dramatic model of a Styracosaurus and a stunning Dimetrodon with opening jaws. I wanted this model for a really long time. All of them are literally stunning in their detail and really show that Papo is a class act in the dinosaur world. The world of reptiles is represented by the Caiman Vulture and the Gavial. Both models are extraordinarily beautiful and elaborate... The last model is a cub of the Pyrenean Bear, which finally fulfills its adult member of the genus. Beautiful models that have finally found their way behind the glass and which I am very happy about...

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 7:45 am

Nice again Martin

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 6:24 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice again Martin

They sure are Very Happy Very Happy
Thank you :)

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 2:17 pm

Venturing into the world of Dinosaurs by Papo? It is very dangerous whilst I agree they're not the most scientifically accurate, they're for sure the most attractive dinosaur designs. Some of them are really expressive and it also gives a feeling of realism.
I'm an openminded guy but the Basset Hound is defintely not a good figure to turn into a key pendant Laughing I acquired one recently and I'm quite impressed with the very generous sausage it shows. Laughing It is so funny and charming and I know the gavial agrees. Wink By the way, those Papo crocodilians are absolutely top models, they're perfect in all regards.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Nice adds Martin, I agree the papo reptiles are fantastic but which Caiman vulture are you talking about ? Do you mean Alligator snapping turtle ?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 5:44 pm

Beautiful new additions! I missed out on the Papo alligator snapping turtle, I'm hoping they will rerelease it someday cheers

Congrats!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 6:13 am

Previously on MartinH Show :))) Last year... The pre-Christmas bunch!! That year was really... crazy in terms of the number of novelties. I broke free from the chain uncontrollably, and this batch is proof of that again. A total of 20 novelties got behind the glass and almost all of them are from Collecta. The horse part is represented by an Icelandic horse, this time in a fawn color (in my opinion the best mold)... an American riding horse (stallion), which is new for this year. Just like the Orlovsky Trotter mare. Representatives of reptiles and amphibians are the Green Python, which is a really large and beautifully colored model. Like Darwin's Weasel. The representatives of the marine world this time became the bowhead whale, the giant shark and the great shark... The northern puffin and the black woodpecker are the representatives of the bird world, and the Bernese mountain dog also joined behind the glass. The cat world is represented by the Ragdoll from Schleich, and most of them are cats. A Hereford bull with a cow, a Swiss cow and for the wild part it is the new American Bison. A male Gorilla and a Lemur are the only representatives of the primates, and the Domestic Pig with the Domestic Sheep (a wonderful model taken at the Christmas market in Schönbrunn, Austria) are the representatives of the farming section. This time it's a really good group of newcomers.

Last edited by MartinH on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next