Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)

Go down 
+16
Taos
Bonnie
lolavichor
lucky luke
costicuba
George
Roger
Saien
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Joliezac
widukind
MartinH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 2:31 pm

Being a fan of older Schleich horses, I see some 2023 figures recovered some dignity. Apparently Schleich found a midpoint between the old good horses and the childish one of the last years.

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 12:16 am

It's nice to see some very old models by Schleich again. sunny

George wrote:
I really like that old Schleich hare, his sculpt style and something about the pose of his ears remind me of hares in 17-18th century art.

Georg, the old hare model always reminds me of the hare by the artist Albrecht Dürer.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 2:10 am

I`m glad you are back Martin.
And I really enjoy watching all these models :)

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 5:41 am

Thank you guys :) Those old Schleich models are quite something. So much quality in them!!

The June batch of newcomers is primarily from the Safari Ltd brand. A Chinese langur (amazing model), a Malayan bear, a Jersey calf, a black leopard, a standing grizzly bear, a caribou reindeer, a serval, a baby baribal bear, and a donkey foal are models that just show the attention to detail at Safari. The new addition to the horse world is from the CollectA brand (because they're the only one that still makes sense with horses) and it's a draft horse with a cat sitting on its back. So actually two in one. Beautiful and original model. Mainly for lovers of heavy breeds... which I am. It is not specified what breed it is, but I would guess it to be Belgian.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 7:37 am

Congratulations again! Fantastic additions 🥳
My favorite would probably be the monkey by Safari. And the three bears. I love you

I think the species is called Golden Snub-nosed monkey Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 4:36 pm

Ana wrote:
Congratulations again! Fantastic additions 🥳
My favorite would probably be the monkey by Safari. And the three bears. I love you

I think the species is called Golden Snub-nosed monkey Wink
You are right Anna :) And I have to say... it´s perfect for outdoor photos...

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 4:41 pm

What a perfect photo! cheers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 5:07 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 6:55 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lolavichor

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 7:37 pm

Hello, mas super zbierku. Velmi ma zaujima kolko kusov obsahuje ta tvoja TOP zbierka. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://minizoolife.eu/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 8:23 pm

lolavichor wrote:
Hello, mas super zbierku. Velmi ma zaujima kolko kusov obsahuje ta tvoja TOP zbierka.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ahoj, děkuji :) Momentálně 1535 značkových modelů a mraky neznačkových :)

lolavichor

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 6:48 pm

waw super [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://minizoolife.eu/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 7:11 pm

Great monkey and great pic too.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 7:38 pm

Papo has come into game... again. It's my favorite brand, so new items from them are always a joy in my collection. The batch of newbies is completed by a donkey from Safari Ltd., which is a little bitter, because e-shop mistakenly lists a brown variant, but in reality they only have a grey version of the model. This is a bit annoying as the brown one is the one I was missing... The white shark (2008 model is quite a disappointment... the lower jaw is stuck on wrong and the transitions in the joints create gaps, so the model looks like a cheap rubber figure from a flea market), a baby bottlenose dolphin, a beautiful border collie, a Simmental cow, a baby humpback whale, a leopard seal, an amazing model of a manatee, a baby basking shark, a Spanish bull in a very dramatic pose, a griffon vulture, an angora rabbit (incredibly detailed) and a domestic donkey. All absolutely amazing and detailed models.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 3:41 pm

I don't have a favorite brand anymore but I started collecting because of Papo so I have a special connection to this brand. I remember Papo being famous for its dinosaurs and wild cats. Now we are witnessing a Papo birds and bugs wave. They're a little spleepy about horse but on the other hand they're presenting a good number of cattle breeds, I'm curious to see which breeds are the new releases.
Very nice figures, I hope you can find the brown donkey someday.

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:43 pm

That rabbit is absolutely adorable rabbit
And he also  looks somewhat uninterested in participating in this group photo session Laughing
The shark and the leopard seal on the other hand are very enthusiastically grinning What a Face

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Roger wrote:
I don't have a favorite brand anymore but I started collecting because of Papo so I have a special connection to this brand. I remember Papo being famous for its dinosaurs and wild cats. Now we are witnessing a Papo birds and bugs wave.  They're a little spleepy about horse but on the other hand they're presenting a good number of cattle breeds, I'm curious to see which breeds are the new releases.

I don't have a favorite brand too, nevertheless Paponis the brand who convinced me to collect whta we call "The Major brands". At that time I was only collecting Vintage or Japanese brands but, one day I went to a shop and discovered a new brand near the Schleich displays. There was a Tiger and a Lion, there was an incredible green Tyranosaurus looking at everybody "Don't even think you can't be my prey". This day of 2005, I thought suddenly "Something new is happening" and I began to buy my first "Western brands" model.

Thank you Martin for refreshing my mind with such good memories. cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:01 am

Roger wrote:
I don't have a favorite brand anymore but I started collecting because of Papo so I have a special connection to this brand. I remember Papo being famous for its dinosaurs and wild cats. Now we are witnessing a Papo birds and bugs wave.  They're a little spleepy about horse but on the other hand they're presenting a good number of cattle breeds, I'm curious to see which breeds are the new releases.

Also dogs... Papo dogs are fabulous :)

I agree with you Roger. Papo´s top lines are dinos and big cats for sure I love you

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:05 am

Ana wrote:
That rabbit is absolutely adorable rabbit
And he also  looks somewhat uninterested in participating in this group photo session Laughing
The shark and the leopard seal on the other hand are very enthusiastically grinning What a Face

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yeah, now I can see his additude Very Happy It´s so funny ... BTW that one is superb! All his details on fur texture... simply stunning! I love you

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:09 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

I don't have a favorite brand too, nevertheless Paponis the brand who convinced me to collect whta we call "The Major brands". At that time I was only collecting Vintage or Japanese brands but, one day I went to a shop and discovered a new brand near the Schleich displays. There was a Tiger and a Lion, there was an incredible green Tyranosaurus looking at everybody "Don't even think you can't be my prey". This day of 2005, I thought suddenly "Something new is happening" and I began to buy my first "Western brands" model.

Thank you Martin for refreshing my mind with such good memories. cheers

That´s really nice... I have similar memory about starting with Papo. I was walking aroud their stand and trying to convince myself I don´t need them... haha, yeah right... bounce bounce

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:28 am

Fantastic! You are definitely catching some of the best models from these last years. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:53 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Fantastic! You are definitely catching some of the best models from these last years. Congrats!

Thank you :)

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:54 pm

Elephant seal and Humpbacked Camel (lighter version) are my two new additions from Papo. Found in ZOO Dvur Králové and it was immediately clear that they would be part of my collection. The lighter camel version fits nicely with the original dark version I have. The next batch of news is a group of older models from Schleich, which I captured at an auction. The first pony figure is very valuable to me and it comes from 1989, so it already has a decade on its back... The next one is an Arabian horse stallion, an Icelandic pony (lighter version), which was only on the market for a year ... a Shetland pony originally part of the carriage set, kittens playing under the rug, a cleaning cat, a Bernese Mountain Dog and a black panther from 1995. So... another batch of cool stuff that makes me understandably happy.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 2:35 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 4:38 pm

Many rarirties. Actually this pony has almost half a century in its back. I think the panther is the one the founder of this forum used in his avatar. scratch

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next