Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

tiger - Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs) Empty
PostSubject: Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs)   tiger - Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 5:16 am

And another set! Not brand new, they released a few weeks back. These are the standard Toymany quality (nice sturdy plastic, painting is ok, sloppy in places, but overall the patterns etc. are well done). Here we go!

I really like the proportions on them. They have the long ears of juveniles, the regular color lions have spots... These guys aren't babies, but they're not teenagers either. Their faces lack some paint detail, I may try to add certain features later on. CollectA bison and Mojo Arctic wolf for scale, photos with compatriots will come this weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This little cub was touched before he was dry and his stripes got smeared... I was disappointed at first and still may buy another set for customization/in the hopes to get a nicer finished one BUT this could pass a case of melanism... I may paint him darker to match.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please pardon the poor shots and shadows... I ran outside to do a super fast photoshoot before the skeeters got me! What a Face pale

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs)   tiger - Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:18 pm

Really good figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs)   tiger - Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 11:01 pm

so cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs)   tiger - Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany Big Kittens set (Lion, Tiger, Leopard/Jaguar Cubs)
Page 1 of 1