Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Not sure what exactly to put here.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 5:34 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, not much to report tonight, unfortunately. There is some news, though, mainly that I'll be going to michaels later on, so we'll see if I find anything. At this point, no new additions. The total remains at 2079, and rising. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 bears, 2 zebras   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:32 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to michaels today, and purchased the following new items for my collection:

Safari polar bear, black bear cub, the new zebra, and a zebra foal.

Right now, the current total of my collection is 2083, and rising. I'm not sure when I'll be getting more new additions, but when I do, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Speculations on how to build a kingdom   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 6:33 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all view a few speculations, or ideas, which might work when building your own fantasy kingdom, like what I've done.

First: It might be useful, for those of you who collect fantasy figures to make your kingdom a sort of leader or monarch. In my kingdom, this leader is a queen, who is married to a king. The figures representing these two are Schleich Eyela in party clothes standing, and Safari Ltd Oberon.

Second: Give your fantasy kingdom a name, which in my case was the name Purplewood. Not wood like lumber, but wood as in forest.

Third: Here's where things get really interesting, because I've been thinking of making a written language for my kingdom, but I'm not sure just how I'm going to pull that off. Anyway, I already have some ideas, but I still have to figure them out. Remember, your kingdom doesn't have to have a written language, but you can do what you like with these suggestions. You see? That's why I'm writing this post.

Anyway, these are all the ideas I could think of, but if you have any input, please reply here.

No news about new additions yet. Hopefully I'll have more news soon.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A postscript   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 6:36 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey again, does any one else have a fantasy kingdom like mine, or am I the only one? If any one else likes what I'm doing, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much news again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 5:57 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, not much to report, except that I'll be going out and about this week, so that should be fun. Also, in a few weeks, mom and I are going to start the process of tackling my searchlist. So all in all, things are still looking up, although there no new additions at this point. That could change though. Also, I have a question: When counting figures in my collection, should I include the toob models, such as the trees toob, in my calculations? Just wondering. Well, if anyone has any advice on this, please reply to this topic.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A short post with not much news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:46 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to the local Bricks and Minifigs store today, and got 4 hair-pieces for my lego collection. No model new addition news yet. I'm hoping to go to Michaels next week, so I might have more news then.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: My kingdom news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 4:36 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, since this thread is about my collection as a whole, I might as well put something here that you'll want to read. Anyway, things are looking up in my kingdom as a whole, because later on this month, mom and I are going to work on my searchlist like there's no tomorrow, as my dad would say. I already have the money saved up, so now we'll wait until the time is right. The point is that you'll be hearing from my side a lot, what with these new additions coming in. Also, I will be going to michaels next week, so there'll possibly be news from there too. All in all, things are looking up, at least for right now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:33 pm

Those are good news Anna!

aschuck

PostSubject: The beginnings of a tradelist   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 12:29 am

Dear Roger and others:

Hi guys, hey, I have some news that concerns some of you, well sort of. The news is, I am starting a box of figures that will be available for trade only. These figures will be of many brands, but for now, this is still a new idea, so it might take me some time to build up a little pile. I'll be sure to inform you of how this pile grows. In regards to what brands I would be interested in trading in, if anyone has any AAA figures mostly, which are not domestic dogs, or AAA horses, then maybe we could work something out. You see, the thing is, if I get a bunch of figures second-hand, and some of them are ones I can't use, well then, what should happen to the those figures? Well, if any of you are interested, please reply to this post, or private message me. Also, remember that this idea is still in development, but if anyone has anything to trade, I might be interested. Also, I do not do international trading. Just so you know.

Thank you so much,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Food for my kingdom   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 5:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know anything about the company toymany? I was just wondering, because I saw online that they have a set of farm food, which I'd like to get for myself. After seeing this, I started wondering what other figures they had. If anyone can help with this mystery, that would be great. Also, later on this month, I'll be ordering some stuff from my searchlist. No news for new additions, but that could change, because I'm going out and about this week. Anyway, I'll let you know if I find anything.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Where did my thread go?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 3:44 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, I was just wondering, why are there two threads for AAA Aschuck's Finds? And why is one of them locked? Was it something that I did or what? If you could help me solve this puzzle, that would be great.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 4:01 am

Hi guys,

I went to the Bricks and minfigs lego store today, and bought 10 hair and hats for my minifigures. And that's about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Veghead news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 11:01 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight mom and I ordered 14 items from veghead. There were 13 AAA items, and one figure by Safari. The AAA items were:

Nanny goat and kid, dangle fish, dragon fish, three baby snakes, a few tortoises, and a sow.

The safari item was a scorpion. So, the current total of my collection is now 2097, and rising.

Hopefully, I'll be able to order more figures from veghead soon, but I'm not sure when the next order will happen. At least this is a start.

Well, this is all the news I have for now, well, except that the AAA total in my collection is now 336. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 10:09 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight mom and I ordered 14 items from veghead. There were 13 AAA items, and one figure by Safari.  The AAA items were:

Nanny goat and kid, dangle fish, dragon fish, three baby snakes, a few tortoises, and a sow.

The safari item was a scorpion.  So, the current total of my collection is now 2097, and rising.

Hopefully, I'll  be able to order more figures from veghead soon, but I'm not sure when the next order will happen.  At least this is a start.

Well, this is all the news I have for now, well, except that the AAA total in my collection is now 336.  Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

why don’t you share the photos of your collection? :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 10:26 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know anything about the company toymany? I was just wondering, because I saw online that they have a set of farm food, which I'd like to get for myself.  After seeing this, I started wondering what other figures they had.  If anyone can help with this mystery, that would be great.  Also, later on this month, I'll be ordering some stuff from my searchlist.  No news for new additions, but that could change, because I'm going out and about this week.  Anyway, I'll let you know if I find anything.

Aschuck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Answers to your questions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 6:13 pm

Dear Jimmy Chen,

Okay, the reason why I don't show my aAAA figures is because I don't have a good photographer to take the pictures. Otherwise, I would show you at least part of my collection. What with having 2096 figures, just showing you my collection is easier said than done. However, you might be able to find some photos of mine here on the forum, although at this point I have no new photos, because of the whole photographer issue. I hope this answers your questions.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much to report   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 12:37 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the Veghead order is finished, and now, I have 2095 models in my collection. No real news as far as new additions goes, but that could change, because I'll be going out and about this week. Well, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More veghead news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 1:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the veghead order has shipped! Yay! Now all I can do is wait until it arrives. No news for new additions, but I am going out and about tomorrow, so if I find something, I'll let you know.

The current total in my collection is 2095, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New developments in my collection news.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:42 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, well, I am on the verge of creating an account with ebay! I haven't went through with the entire process yet, but still, this is something I'll have to explore with mom sometime. Anyway, the point is that I never thought creating aan aaccount on ebay would be so easy. No real news for new additions, but next week, dad and I are indeed doing a small order, so we'll see what that brings. The total is still at 2095.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Veghead results   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 3:31 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the results of the veghead order are these:

Most of the figures I'll be keeping, except for the Safari scorpion, and a few of the AAA figures. The ones of the AAA's I won't be keeping I'll hold on to to have their pictures taken for toy animal wiki. The AAA figures I'll be keeping are:

AAA sow

AAAA nanny goat

AAA baby black, green, and red ground snakes.

AAA small rattlesnake

AAA kangaroo young.

AAA dangle fish

AAA dragon fish

AAA brown malayan turtle

AAA brown reeves turtle.

And this is the tail end of the news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Oh Yeah   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 7:35 pm

Hi guys,

Hey, I just remembered to tell you, the current total in my collection is 2093, aand rising. The AAA total is now 335. I've decided not to keep the young kangaroo by AAA, because it's a double. Do we have a picture of this one on TAW yet? If not, then I'll hold on to it until another portrait box is started. If we do have a picture of this one, then I'll get rid of it.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 8:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that lately, I've acquired 9 more lego parts for my lego collection. No real news for model additions, but that doesn't mean my collection is complete. Far from it! It's just taking me some time to find more figures. Right now, I'm focusing on my lego collection, so there probably won't be much model news for a while. Nevertheless, I'll keep you all informed about my finds.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from the lego side of things   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 3:14 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to Bricks and Minifigs today, aand purchased a lego set, aand a couple of hair pieces. I've also ordered some lego sets and parts for my collection, so I'm still waiting for those, but all in all, I'd say things are looking up in my lego collection. No real news for model additions, but I'll keep you informed if I find anything. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the arrival of the lego sets and parts I've ordered. The thing is, my minifigures have started a zoo, so they're looking for animals for that. Also, my number of minifigures continues to grow, because I'm getting lots of hats and hair lately. In my lego collection, every single minifigure has something different about them. For example, I have two guys who both wear a bandana, but one has a peg leg, and the other one doesn't. You see? Those are the differences I'm talking about. Right now, I have about 431 lego people and animals. As with any collection, this number is rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Back to the world of figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm

Hey guys,

Well, I guess there's not much to report, except that I'm back to collecting figures once again. No real news about my figures just yet, but I'm hoping to go to Michaels soon, so we'll see what that brings in to my collection. At the moment, my collection total is still at 2093, and rising. Anyway, if I find aanything, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 9:43 pm

Have You a good year to your collection. sunny sunny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next