Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: More Dino news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 7:45 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, a while ago, I was looking at listings for AAA dinosaurs on ebay, and I came across a few figures that looked interesting. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to ordering them yet, but they are on my searchlist. Sometimes I use ebay to take notes about things, figures mostly, that I'd like to get for my collection. Anyway, the listings were about the following figures, all made by AAA:

Utahraptor adult AAA

Triceratops 17-inch AAA

Utahraptor Juvenile AAA.

And this was the only information I saw that would be of use to us collectors of AAA dinos. I do hope to get more AAA things soon, but we'll have to see. Anyway, I just wanted to provide you with what information I coul"d find. I do hope this helps you editors of TAW. As you know, I'd love to help out with that project, it's just that I don't have a photographer right now, so all I can do is provide you with descriptions. Oh well, maybe someday I'll get in on all the action.

I hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collecta Doedicurus found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 5:34 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I recently ordered the CollectA Doedicurus for my collection. This should be a great addition, since I already have one of these. It'll be nice for my other one to have a friend. Anyway, this is about it for news, so right now, the current total in my collection is 2124, and rising.

Well, if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Snake Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I've been doing some research as to what AAA figures are available from veghead, and next month, I'll be ordering from there, finding stuff for my collection, as usual. No other news about figures, but there are some new lego animals joining my collection really soon, so that's good. Right now, the current total of my collection is still at 2124, and rising. Anyway, no other news for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another batch of lego parts   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 4:58 am

Dear Sts Frinds:

Well, not much to report tonight, except that I received a lego set this afternoon. I must say, it was fun sorting through all the parts, and pulling out the ones I could use. I'm still waiting for the figure from Christy's Toy Outlet. Hopefully it'll be here soon. I'm also waiting for a little envelope of lego animal parts for my lego collection. Other than that, there's no other real news. I went to Volunteers of America the other day, but I didn't find a single thing for any of my collections. Anyway, this is about it for news. Also, I won't be going out and about this week, sadly. So really, no news there. Well, if anything changes in my collections I'll let you know. The current total is still at 2124, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA Dino info, and a little collectA surprise!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 1:01 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, today, I received the long awaited box from Christy's toy outlet. In it, there was only one figure, but it was well worth the money I payed. The figure was CollectA 88930 doedicurus. It is, indeed, larger than the safari model, and it went right in to my collection. Also, I found some information about another jumbo sized dinosaur, which might be useful for those editors on TAW looking for AAA information.

The dinosaur in question is a jumbo brachiosaurus. I'm not sure how big it is, but here is the item number, for future reference: 32001 Brachiosaurus Jumbo. You see? It fits in with the other jumbo numbers I've mentioned in another post. I'm really sorry I can't send real pictures to you, so you could see these figures for yourselves, but hey, any information we can get about AAA is valuable, right? Anyway, this is the latest news for new additions, so now my collection total stands at 2124, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich old bayala sets   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 11:58 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, I've been doing some digging, and I came across some old bayala sets, that I would like more information about. Here are my questions:

In the sets 42033 and 42034, are there any elves? Also, in the bayala set 42176, are there any elves in that one too? Also, what accessories are included in the set 42140? I already know that there's an elf in that set, but I don't know anything else. Anyway, if you guys could help me on my search, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Mojo red panda found!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 8:59 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well I went to Hobby Lobby today, and managed to find a mojo fun red panda. This is the only new addition news I have, because I didn't purchase any other figures. Anyway, the current total in my collection is now 2125, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Never have I been so glad that TAW exists   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 4:53 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that never have I been so glad to have TAW as of now. The reason is, I've been turning my collectors reference guide in to a sort of searchlist itself. Unfortunately, I lost the original searchlist, so I had st start all over again. That was where TAW came in handy. For the past couple of days, I've been copying information from TAW in to my document, hoping that this plan of mine will work. It's too bad that I lost the original list, but errors like that happen for all writers. Anyway, all I'm saying is, keep up the good work of editing and improving TAW, and I'll help you out where I can. Also, just because I lost the original list, well, that doesn't mean that I won't collect. Far from it! In fact, collectimg figures is more important than ever now, because my guide is functioning as my searchlist too. Which means we'll have to do a lot of searching for stuff on ebay. But that's okay, because we've got plenty of time in which to find things. Anyway, no news about new additions, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Back in business, as far as my searchlist goes   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 10:25 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, it turns out that I'm back in business again, as far as my searchlist is concerned. No new additions to speak of, but already in the new stuff for collecta 2024, I see at least two new figures that will be joining my collection. Anyway, I might be going resaling tomorrow, so we'll see what I find. By the way, the current total of my collection is at 2074, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Mojo fun red panda info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 2:53 am

Dear1 Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I was just wondering about the new mojo fun red panda. Is the figure standing up? If so, then that's another figure crossed off my searchlist. As of right now, this is the only new addition. I'm hoping to go out and about later this week, so I can find more things, but for now this is the latest. Anyway, if any of you know of this red panda, let me know what info you have.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 2:59 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear1 Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I was just wondering about the new mojo fun red panda.  Is the figure standing up? If so, then that's another figure crossed off my searchlist. As of right now, this is the only new addition.  I'm hoping to go out and about later this week, so I can find more things, but for now this is the latest.  Anyway, if any of you know of this red panda, let me know what info you have.

Aschuck

Yes, it is standing up on two legs. The pose is really nice but it will give you a wrong perception of the real shape of the animal.

aschuck

PostSubject: So it is the red panda   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 4:46 pm

Aha! so, it is the red panda I was looking for! That's good to know. Well, I guess that's yet another figure crossed off my list.

Well, if anything changes, I'll let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 Safari sharks found!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:19 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to michaels today, and I purchased two Safari sharks. This is the latest news about new additions. The current total of my collection is now 2076, and rising.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Finally the time for a veghead order has come!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 9:09 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, later this week, mom and I will be placing an order with veghead, to get some more AAA figures for my collection. No real news about new additions yet, but if that changes, I'll let you all know. Also, I'll be going out and about this week, so hopefully some more news soon.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news from michaels   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 2:34 am

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to write and tell youthat I'm going out and about tomorrow, so hopefully there'll be more new addition news. Right now, I'm planning on getting a few figures from Michaels, although I have no idea what they'll be. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, so I'll post if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: An elephant or two   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 2:40 am

Hey guys,

I went to Michaels today, and found a Safari pig, and two elephants. Tomorrow is the order from veghead, so more news then. In the meantime, the current total in my collection is 2079, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Elc Triceratops life cycle set located on ebay!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 6:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just managed to locate a listing on ebay which says:

AB#733 Dinosaur life Cycle set triceratops Misp.

I don't know if this information is useful, but it might help, at least in our cataloguing of AAA figures. Of course, I didn't order the listing for myself. I was just taking notes, and stumbled across it in my searches. Anyway, I just thought you all should know about this discovery.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA dinosaur info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 7:45 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to propose a theory of mine, in regard to the line of AAA dinosaurs. Here it is:

Based off of evidence from my own collection, and by various listings on ebay, we collectors of AAA now have the following information:

1. AAA made more than 1 dinosaur life cycle.

2. This life cycle consists of four parts: Dinosaur hatching, juvenile, adult and skeleton.

3. The reason why we know this is because when I bought the T-rex life cycle by AAA the set was complete with all the pieces. Therefore, it stands to reason that they, AAA, have probably made other life cycle sets. I now know, thanks to ebay, that they did indeed make the life cycle of a triceratops, as well as the set I got. Sadly, I have no item numbers to provide, just little tidbits of information. Still, regarding this mystery, we collectors need all the help we can get.

Well, if anyone has any thoughts on this matter, please reply to this topic.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: No real news yet   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:20 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, mom and I haven't ordered from veghead just yet. They have to send me a notice letting me know what items are in stock. So really nothing has changed yet. Anyway, this is all there is for now, so if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Bayala ideas   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:08 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some interesting kingdom ideas with all of you. Here they are:

What if Bayala and eldrador were united? What would happen then? Would there a sort magical source of energy for the new kingdom? Well, if there were such a source, what would it look like? Would it be a huge fountain, or would it take a different form?

These ideas, at the moment, are just speculation about things that could happen in my kingdom, although I have no idea how I would make a magical fountain. Either way, these ideas are interesting, so if you read this post, let me know what you think about these.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 10:41 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, well, not much news today, because I've decided to place my veghead order next month. However, I might be going out and about this week, so there might be some news after all. Right now, the current total of my collection still sits at 2079, and rising. Well, if anything changes, I'll post here again, and I'll keep you all informed about my finds.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More legos   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 11:35 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I went to the new lego store in my town, and found 9 hair-pieces for my lego collection. So really, the full total of my entire kingdom, including plush, playmobil, and lego is 2620, and rising.

This is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lego news again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 11:18 pm

Hey guys,

I went to the local second-hand lego store today, and found 6 hair-pieces, and a lego octopus. The current total in my collection is now 2627, and rising. Hopefully, I'll have more news next week.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Clay figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 9:31 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that nothing has changed in my collection, but at some point, I'll be making models of some of my fictional creatures out of clay. At this point, I don't know when I'll have something to show you all, but I will keep you posted about all that. Also, what do you think I could do about contacting a company (for example Mcfarlane toys), to get my fictional creature ideas out there? You see, I was just looking at my documents, and it occurred to me that there might be a company that would take these ideas. Well, what do you think? Also, Dad and I will be placing an ebay order later on, so I'll let you know if we get anything. This is all the news for now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego zoo news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 11:07 pm

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that more animal parts are coming from the lego company. This means that the current total of my collection is now 2634. No other news at the moment, but I just thought I'd keep you all informed.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next