Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz

Go down 
+7
a6point62
75senta75
Katy Leven
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
widukind
poldischatz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz Empty
PostSubject: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Hello everyone!
I was a silent reader here for a long time, but now I want to show you my collection.

I claim, except for two older figures, I own all Schleich dogs. Meanwhile, I also have, for example, figures that are still 'Made in Germany,' but at the same time, they were already manufactured in China.
Some figures from 2022 were manufactured in Vietnam.

With the coronavirus, Schleich started manufacturing again in Europe, for example, in Portugal and Bosnia.

In addition to the standalone standard figures, there are now more and more dogs featuring special paintwork, but these are part of specific playsets.
Three of them have already fallen into my net this year.

"This is the 2022 Goldendoodle in the special brown color."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then the Dalmatian puppy in the special brown color:

And here's the Pug from the playset No. 42614 Pet Salon:

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 3:27 pm

I'll start with the first Schleich dogs from 1965 - the Pre-Classics:
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 3:32 pm

These are all minis, some with color variations, starting around 1975.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:23 pm

Welcome from + Willkommen aus Dresden.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:32 pm

Dankeschön! Einen Gruß zurück aus München
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:34 pm

Continuing with the Classics from 1976 onward. I also collect the corresponding keychains!
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:36 pm

Classics Part 2:
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm

Classics Part 3:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 5:54 pm

poldischatz wrote:
Dankeschön! Einen Gruß zurück aus München

Oh, schöne Stadt. Und nach 75senta75 noch jemand aus München. Schöne und seltene Hundesammlung :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 6:13 pm

Thanks!
I collected the minis as a child, although I didn't know until a few years ago that they were from Schleich.
I could afford these little animals with my pocket money; the larger ones were too expensive for me back then!

With the COVID-19 lockdown, I delved more deeply into the topic of Schleich and dogs, and that's how a great collection emerged.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 6:17 pm

I still need these two figures:
The Beagle No. 16302 in black/white from 1994 and the German Shepherd No. 12233 from 1993 from the Classic series are still missing in my collection.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 12:10 am

É wunderbar, dass Sie sich entschieden haben, aktiv an unserer Gemeinschaft teilzunehmen. Dieses Thema ist äußerst interessant, aber der Beitrag hätte eine größere Bedeutung, wenn er in englischer Sprache präsentiert würde, um für mehr Menschen zugänglich zu sein. Ich möchte keineswegs diese wunderschöne Präsentation hemmen, aber wenn dies nicht möglich ist, müsste ich das Thema wahrscheinlich übersetzen. Ich bin sehr daran interessiert, alles zu erfahren, was Schleich im Zusammenhang mit Hunden produziert hat. Themen über Pferde sind häufiger, es ist schön zu sehen, dass sich jemand auch den Hunden widmet.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 12:48 am

I can't read German but these are amazing photos of your collection! Congratulations and welcome here! You even have the super beagle!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 7:52 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I can't read German but these are amazing photos of your collection! Congratulations and welcome here! You even have the super beagle!!!

No, it is on the wishlist

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 3:08 pm

Ah I see, well I hope you can find one someday!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 5:03 pm

Herzlich willkommen, Grüße aus dem Norden!

Sie haben wirklich eine bemerkennswerte Hundesammlung! So viele seltene Modelle, ich drücke Ihnen die Daumen, dass Sie noch die restlichen zwei Hunde finden. Bei den ganzen Minnies und Classics kenne ich mich überhaupt nicht aus (die waren aber auch noch lange vor meiner Geburt am Start).
Könnten Sie vielleicht ein Vergleichsbild von dem ekslusiven Goldendoodle mit der originalen Bemalung machen?

Welcome, greetings from the north!
You have a truly astonishing dog collection! So many rare models, I am crossing my fingers that you also get the two remaining dogs. I don't know anything about the Minnies and Classics (but they were on the market a long time before my birth).
Could you maybe do a comparison picture of the exclusive Goldendoodle with the original version?
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 5:53 pm

Vielen Dank für den netten Empfang.
Leider ist mein Englisch viel zu schlecht, darum schreibe ich in deutsch.
Die englischen Beiträge werden vom Programm für mich automatisch auf deutsch übersetzt, ist das bei anderen Usern nicht der Fall? Das tut mir dann sehr leid, aber englisch kann ich nicht.

Die beiden letzten Bilder sind Hunde, ich ich noch suche.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 5:58 pm

Upon request, here are the two Goldendoodles:
The first picture shows the figure in a light color - that's how it was offered in 2022.
The second picture is the same figure in brown, offered in 2023.
Since the brown Goldendoodle is part of a playset, it doesn't have a tag.
Only the figures sold individually carry the usual tag.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:01 pm

Here, for comparison, is the figure of the Dalmatian puppy from 2016 and the same figure in brown as part of a playset from 2023.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:04 pm

Ah, dankeschön!
Jetzt sehe ich auf jeden Fall einen deutlichen Unterschied zwischen den beiden Goldendoodles.

Thank you!
Now I can definitely see a major difference between the two Goldendoodles.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:06 pm

Let's continue with my dog collection.
In 1984, only one dog figure was released, the Saint Bernard. I have two variants of this figure.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:11 pm

From 1994, Schleich released several dog figures. All of these dogs, including the Saint Bernard from 1984, as well as the Pre-Classics and the Classics, were entirely manufactured in Germany, both the figures and the paintwork.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:15 pm

Now it gets interesting. Some figures were produced both in Germany and in China.
Here is the Saint Bernard from 1994:
1st picture Made in Germany, 2nd picture Made in China.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:18 pm

The Basset and both Boxer variations are again entirely Made in Germany.

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:21 pm

The Schleich catalog from Gascher's was very helpful in building my collection!
It's no longer printed, but you can likely find it in antique shops or on eBay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz Empty

Back to top Go down

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next