Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz

Go down 
+7
a6point62
75senta75
Katy Leven
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
widukind
poldischatz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 30, 2023 3:17 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 2:34 pm

I almost forgot about this one! The Golden Retriever puppy from 2009 was released as a keychain in 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 2:39 pm

2014: Golden Retriever male, female, and puppy.

In 2018, the puppy in the special color white was introduced to the market as part of the "Horse Club Sarah's Animal Care Baby" playset.
Here is a comparison photo.

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 2:41 pm

2014: Bernese Mountain Dog female and puppy.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 9:44 am

I love the comparison pictures of these exclusive variations. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:19 pm

And on we go in the new year, to show you my Schleich collection!

2015: German Shepherd and its accompanying puppy

Here I also have two additional figures of the puppy with special painting.
The white-brown puppy was sold in 2020 in the Horse Club "The Big Horse Show" playset.

The white puppy was offered in the 2018 Advent calendar.

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:23 pm

2015: St. Bernard and St. Bernard puppy

2015: Husky

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:32 pm

2016: Dalmatian and Dalmatian puppy

2016: Border Collie figure

and 2023: Comparison picture of the Dalmatian puppy with the brown puppy released in 2023 - same figure with special painting from the "Farm World Animal Hotel" playset. Unlike the Dalmatians and the Border Collie, this figure is "made in Portugal.

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:36 pm

2017: Dark brown Labrador Retriever female and puppy
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:40 pm

The puppy has been released in three variations so far.

2020 light brown in the "Puppy Wagon Ride" playset, 2019 white in the "Puppy Pen" playset (which I will show you completely later), and as shown above, as an individual figure available in the market since 2017.

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 2:43 pm

In 2019, the Labrador female with white fur was introduced to the market in the "Walking With Labrador" playset.

Here is a comparison picture.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 4:47 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 8:50 pm

This is the generation in which various exclusive playset editions are released, and it becomes increasingly difficult to know and even acquire all the realized variants. This is one of the reasons why I consider this topic very important. Even if the activity in it is not what your topic deserves, I know that it will serve as a reference for various collectors. I will probably use it to fill in any gaps in the Toy Animal Wiki and also share it with people who enjoy collecting dog figures but may not be very adept at using technology.

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 6:40 pm

I also try to post comparison pictures here. I've already noticed that this is appreciated.
Let's continue with the dog kennel from 2017 - Farmworld play set with a Australian Sheperd that was only available in this set.

There was also a dog kennel in the 2017 Advent calendar, but with a different dog and accessories and in a different colour

In 2019, the hut again in the Horse Club play set "Hannah's Guest Horses with Bitch Ruby". The Australian Shepherd dog even has a small stick in her mouth that can be removed and a cloth scarf. I'll post another picture just with Ruby.

Last edited by poldischatz on Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 6:46 pm

2017 - Beagle from the Farmworld play set "Farm" - Made in Portugal.
2017 - Chihuahua from the advent calendar - Made in China.
2018 - Yorkshire Terrier - Made in Tunisia.

Here you can see that Schleich is also starting to have production in Europe

Last edited by poldischatz on Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 6:54 pm

2018/2019/2021 French bulldog in two variations, the black and white figure was available to buy individually,
the grey one first in the 2019 Advent calendar and from 2021 in the Farm World "Fun for dogs" playset.

Just like the miniature Schnauzer, which is available in grey as a single figure and in black in the "Fun for Dogs" playset.

Last edited by poldischatz on Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 7:00 pm

2018 - Beagle puppy from Farmworld playset "Adventure Treehouse."

2018 - white shepherd dog with puppy - both were only available in this colouring in the Schleich Advent calendar.

For comparison the figures again in the first colouring.

Last edited by poldischatz on Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 7:07 pm

2019 - Dachshund
2019 - Play set "Shiba Inu:" Mother with puppy.
2019 - Farmworld play set "Puppy room" with three figures: Chihuahua, Labrador Retriever white and Maltipoo.

2019 - Dachshund

2019 - Play set "Shiba Inu:" Mother with puppy.

2019 - Farmworld play set "Puppy room" with three figures: Chihuahua, Labrador Retriever white and Maltipoo. flower

Chihuahua puppy

Labrador Retriever white puppy

Maltipoo puppy.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 7:15 pm

2020: Rhodesian Ridgeback - Made in Portugal, English Cocker Spaniel, Chihuahua, Shih-Tzu-Maltese mix.

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 7:17 pm

If someone would like specific figures arranged for comparison, I'd be happy to do that. Just let me know, which ones you're interested in. flower

Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:27 pm

poldischatz wrote:

I also try to post comparison pictures here. I've already noticed that this is appreciated.
Let's continue with the dog kennel from 2017 - Farmworld play set with a border collie that was only available in this set.

There was also a dog kennel in the 2017 Advent calendar, but with a different dog and accessories and in a different colour

In 2019, the hut again in the Horse Club play set "Hannah's Guest Horses with Bitch Ruby". The Bordercollie dog even has a small stick in her mouth that can be removed and a cloth scarf. I'll post another picture just with Ruby.

Just beware that the scarf WILL in time discolor the figure. Sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:57 pm

Wonderful, some not very known models here. Do you think you can take a foto of all Dachshunds together? All types?
I also have a request from a silent collector of dogs who wants to see a comparison of the Beagle variant with the puppy.
He has followed your whole topic and he appreciates it so much. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 11:19 am

Hello Roger,
I can do that very gladly, all dachshunds by Schleich in one picture? That will be crowded... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would be happy to photograph both beagles from the different play sets together.
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 11:28 am

a6point62 wrote:
Just beware that the scarf WILL in time discolor the figure.  Sad

Many thanks for the tip. That's why I have two of these figures. One with and one without this cloth scarf.
I also made a mistake with the breed. Ruby and the first dog with the doghouse are both Australian Shepherds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next