Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz

Go down 
+7
a6point62
75senta75
Katy Leven
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
widukind
poldischatz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 11:52 am

2024 brandneu!

From the game set 42659 "Farm World Working in the Forest" a Jack Russel Terrier with special paint - Made in Portugal. The figure is based on figure number 13916 from 2021.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by poldischatz on Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 11:56 am

Here for comparison, the figure from 2021 (13916) and from 2024 (42659).

And now, all Jack Russell Terriers from 2003-2024 together in one picture.

Last edited by poldischatz on Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 pm

Now with your topic I'm sure we won't forget these exclusives anymore. Let's hope I don't forget to add this one to the topic of the 2024 dog figures. I can see also a picture for TAW, thanks! Very Happy
Though, let me congratulate you for finding so early one more exclusive. Fortunately you have a source and you don't have to buy the whole set since it is the dog what is of your interest. It is a nice variation although I prefer the color of the regular model. I've always liked the old Jack Russell but curiously I use the Safari Ltd in my collection which is beautiful too. :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:14 pm

Very cool

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 5:15 pm

I'm also very happy that I found a source there.

Although I've already bought the entire set and I simply resell it without the dog figure.

I expect more mail in the coming days - stay tuned for surprises!

Ich bin auch sehr glücklich, dass ich da eine Quelle aufgetan habe.

Obwohl ich auch schon das ganze Set gekauft habe und einfach ohne die Hundefigur weiter verkaufe.

In den kommenden Tagen erwarte ich wieder Post - lasst euch überraschen!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 6:32 pm

poldischatz wrote:
Ich bin auch sehr glücklich, dass ich da eine Quelle aufgetan habe.

Obwohl ich auch schon das ganze Set gekauft habe und einfach ohne die Hundefigur weiter verkaufe.

In den kommenden Tagen erwarte ich wieder Post - lasst euch überraschen!

Toi toi toi

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tapsi92237

Country/State : NRW/Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 1:21 pm

Hello, here are 3 more versions of the bulldogs[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 5:30 pm

Great that you're sharing your figures here - they definitely belong to be showcased here!

I haven't seen the middle white bulldog at all - a real treasure!

Super dass du deine Figuren hier mit reinstellst - die gehören auf jeden Fall hier gezeigt!

Gerade die mittlere weiße Bulldogge habe ich überhaupt noch nicht gesehen - ein richtiger Schatz!
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 11:36 am

"I was able to find another variation of a lying German Shepherd."
"From 1994 No. 16301 - now there are three differently painted figures!"

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 11:42 am

And here's my latest loot!
The English Cocker Spaniel No. 72205 from 2023 from the Horse Club "Camping Trip with the Caravan" playset - created from the series model No. 13896.
I think Schleich has done a very good job with this painting! What's also new is that this figure is "Made in Romania."

Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

Hi poldischatz! Is that lovely second puppy a Dalmatian in a special brown coat? That's really unusual! The pose is so precious too!
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:36 pm

Hallo Brandubh94,
meinst du die Figur hier?

Das ist eine Variation des Dalmatiner Welpen

Last edited by poldischatz on Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:39 pm

Hi poldischatz, I seem to have lost it now, hmmm...don't worry! but it is a precocious little puppy with the front paw raised!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 2:05 pm

Congratulations for one more variation and another exclusive. It is interesting that Schleich models are made in many different countries. Do you also collect those unpainted molds obtained directly from the factories?

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 pm

Hello Roger,
I’ve been interested in this English Cocker Spaniel, with its special coloring, for quite a while.
Therefore, I’m quite ecstatic, now that I finally own it myself.
Schleich had already released the set in 2023, but it appears that it’s not getting purchased often
enough. As a result, one of my sellers wasn’t able to buy one of these dogs, even though he is
normally able to get a hold of pretty much any figure out of any set.
However, now I was fortunate enough to stumble upon somebody, who was selling this set for a
rather small sum at the German online flea market "Kleinanzeigen" - I was really lucky this time!
It appears that Schleich is attempting to have more of their wares produced in Europe. In addition to
that, I also find it quite interesting that Romania has joined as another European country. However,
Chinese figures will keep existing as well.
So far, I have not gotten my hands on any Rohlinge (unpainted models) yet. Do you own any?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 9:25 am

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 12:20 am

I have a Bullyland fox Rohlinge but sometimes I see a few Schleich Rohlinge for sale. Not long ago I saw a few dogs made in Portugal for sale from a seller in a town next to the Portuguese factory. If they have interest for you, I will try to locate them again.

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 pm

Hello Roger,

unfortunately, I can only reply now.

Thank you for the offer, but I have decided against collecting the "Rohlinge" as well.
As I've already mentioned, I don't have enough space - otherwise it would be interesting.
I'd rather chase after the special colours of individual dogs.

Yesterday I made an amazing deal. I'm both excited and anxious until the figure is in my hands!
I hope it will be ready next week - then of course I'll post pictures here - a point of honour!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 10:52 am

I understand and thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to see what's coming! bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 7:47 pm

As announced, here is my amazing deal!!
By the way, I have also made a smaller bargain - the

The lying shepherd dog from 1994 - new and unplayed and with the card that hung around the neck of these dog figures back then.

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 7:55 pm

And here it is - the Superbeagle from Schleich from 1994 - tricoloured and extremely rare!!!

I found it online by chance in a collection of various animals and Schleich accessories. Very inconspicuous, totally dirty, hardly visible.

And now he's here with me! I am so happy!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 7:57 pm

Does any collector here has the Superbeagle too ?
Back to top Go down
tapsi92237

PostSubject: Super Beagle   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 5:26 pm

poldischatz wrote:
Does any collector here has the Superbeagle too ?
Unfortunately, your beagle seems to be a fake. Here is my Beagle. Another one will follow.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 5:40 pm

I don't believe that my Beagle is a fake. That assumes that the counterfeiter is acting with the intention of making money. And that certainly wasn't the case here.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Beagle eine Fälschung ist.
Das setzt voraus, dass der Fälscher mit der Absicht handelt, Geld zu verdienen.
Und das war hier ganz bestimmt nicht der Fall.
Back to top Go down
tapsi92237

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 5:49 pm

poldischatz wrote:
Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Beagle eine Fälschung ist.
Das setzt voraus, dass der Fälscher mit der Absicht handelt, Geld zu verdienen.
Und das war hier ganz bestimmt nicht der Fall.
Here is the other beagle with a flag. He has the number 16352, I have never seen a beagle with a flag before. Even in the Schleich catalogue from 1994 the wrong number seems to be 16332. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz   My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Schleich Dogs Collection - by Poldischatz
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next