Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrakai's Schleich additions

Go down 
+35
landrover
Mastiffcat
Vivien
Deseo
Gabe
dlfrogman
smithyboy
skysthelimit
STORMnl
Cyhyraeth
Miss Mufflon
widukind
noeska
SyLoBe
Ana
Kristie
ken yeo
Lasersword1973
Siobhan
remowshake
SUSANNE
zbyszek
Roger
MartinH
Suebeedo
Wildheart
aandmkw
Rio
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
stecal
Arrakai
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am

I think that Gascher made a mistake there ( as he did with the German Shepheard 16334) and mistook various ways of painting for another version...
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanx guys, I´m glad you liked them Very Happy

I sure do, I´m so happy abou these cheers

Lasersword; My heart jumped a bit when I saw that they were out on auktion, and the last minutes befor the auktions ended was extremly exiting. And I got them all cheers

Christophe; I realy recomend you buying them, they are soo great! (but I realy love birds of prey Wink )

Ken Yeo; I looked under the belly, and al are made the same year, so I guess they are all "new". The problem is, non of them look like the new version in the gashers scratch

Izzy; Thanx Very Happy Yes, the anguses are one of my favorite schleich bovines, I just love the colors I love you Dont worry, you will find them one day :)

Ana; Thanx Very Happy

Susanne; Ye, I was very exited when I found it. It has some mini rubb on the front leg, other than that it´s in realy good condition. And it didnt even cost me 10 euro, so I´m very happy with it (althou I always thought that cat looked like it was sick in some way Suspect )

Thanx Remowshake and SyLoBe Very Happy

Schleich61; Yes, I was realy luckey to find most of them in practicly mint. Almost al of them had their tags when I got them, but I removed it on most of them (exept for the dublettes).
All the bernards are marked with 1994, so I guess all of them are the "new" version.

Susanne; I hope your right, ´cus I´m getting pretty sick of trying to find a bernard that accually look like the ones in the catalog (all the once I have look like a mix of the two in there)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Wonderful figures Anna!
Birds of prey are my favourit Schleich series! Loved to have it complete... cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Arrakai wrote:

All the bernards are marked with 1994, so I guess all of them are the "new" version.

Susanne; I hope your right, ´cus I´m getting pretty sick of trying to find a bernard that accually look like the ones in the catalog (all the once I have look like a mix of the two in there)

Ups, I am sorry, I have changed opinion since. Embarassed
I found my Bernhards, and took a closer look :

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Bernhforfra
The one to the left is definitely a new version as I bought it recently in a toyshop

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Berhoppefra
Seen from above the oldest ones are slightly more yellow. The "medium old" ones do not have a white tip on the tail

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Bernhoejne
There is something with the eyes..

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Bernhoj2
On the oldest ones the eyes ar not painted with iris, - you can`t see it in the picture, but the old ones have a thin, pink rim at the lower part of the eyes Suspect

Now all this may be shere coincidence, but my little sample does show a difference.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Hmm, if you look at the pics in the catalog, I think the third one from the right looks most like the old version, as it doesnt have that much black in the face scratch

But it´s hard to tell.... I think I´m gonna give up on guessing with this one, makes my brain melt Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Wow Susanne, you have a lot of st. Bernards! Shocked cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:34 pm

There is a lot of snow in Denmark, so it would be helpful! drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:34 am

Laughing Roger, but it would be better if they had the brandy-barrel round their neck Rolling Eyes Wink

HKHollinstone wrote:

Yes, I am not even really especially fond of Sct Bernards, they just sort of came here Shocked
But I love the ones I have, of course Wink

Here are a few of the oldest ones, I have more of these somewhere scratch , and the new ones, of course, - crazy geek

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Glbernhard
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 am

[quote="SUSANNE"] Laughing Roger, but it would be better if they had the brandy-barrel round their neck Rolling Eyes Wink

Laughing You're right, but do you know the Saint Bernard from a brand (not brandy) called Papo?
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 am

How many dogs! All the same, but all differents!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:34 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Laughing Roger, but it would be better if they had the brandy-barrel round their neck Rolling Eyes Wink

HKHollinstone wrote:

Yes, I am not even really especially fond of Sct Bernards, they just sort of came here Shocked
But I love the ones I have, of course Wink

Here are a few of the oldest ones, I have more of these somewhere scratch , and the new ones, of course, - crazy :geek
Oh yes I love the oldest one, I have one too Very Happy
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_exC-GhDWWlU/TU-rh_Np62I/AAAAAAAABt4/CNbdje78o54/s1600/frmOldSchleich1.jpg

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 am

The older st. bernard is my favorit of them al, I think it looks so majestic cheers
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 am

Wow. So many wonderful additions and so many with tags. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: some new animals and a bunch of dinosaurs   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 pm

bounce First of all, Yey! bounce

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Mars_010
I found the calf! now my angus family is compleat! cheers

the rest of the "normal" animal newcomers
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Mars_011

Two BIG whales. This was realy the best buy of the month. As you know, they are pretty expensive. I wont say what I got them for, but I can say that the new falabella foal is more expensive What a Face
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Mars_012

And last, a bunch of dinosaurs. The big redish water-dinosaur looks pretty cool :) (sorry, realy not an expert on dinosaurs)
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Mars_013

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Oh wow, congratulations on finding the calf Anna and with the tag too! cheers They're all fantastic additions, love the whales I love you

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanx Harriet cheers

Ye, I found a few nice animals with tag this month, but the are in the trash now Embarassed
Not the animals, but the tags Laughing

I can agree with you on the whales, they are realy majestic I love you
When it comes to the rest of the schleich whales, the grey whale and the humpback whale are highest on my wishlist. They look amazing drunken
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 pm

I saw the whales last week in a shop and I really loved them, so congratulations Anna!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:25 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I saw the whales last week in a shop and I really loved them, so congratulations Anna!

Thanx cheers Yes, they are realy lovely I love you Too bad that they are usually so expensive, thou No
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 pm

What a fantastic lot of goodies ! Congratulations cheers flower

WOW! Like Harriet says, - that calf with the tag (never mind the tag) is a little lump of gold in good shape !

I started collecting for earnest already in 2003 or -4, so I bought those cattle as ordinary "shoppies" .

Of course THAT calf was the one my Futte ( Whippet-dog) ate Crying or Very sad

Good to see it is still possible to get it in good condition Very Happy

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Congratulations, Anna, on your new additions. I am particularly fond of the Black Angus family and the little marmot... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Congratulations Ana!
You found a lot of nice figures! My atention is mainly in the marmot but there are many other interesting figures, even some prehistoric nice team!:)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Congratulations Anna! i am a bit jealous and is completely impossible to find Angus cattle family here!

Arrakai

PostSubject: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 pm

I found some realy good schleich last month

The pony and the running horse I bought from Willy on e-bay, and the little kid and rooster I got from him in a trade. Thank you Willy cheers

The turkey I found on the swedish version of e-bay. The seller was a little confused and sent me the european grouse instead, but when I e-mailed him, he sent me the right one, and said I could keep the grouse, so now I have two of those Very Happy

The black shire I also found on tradera, as the site is called. It was expensive, but totaly worth it cheers

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Juni_010

I bought another schleich from the same seller as the black shire.
It was the most expensive schleich (or any animal) that I have ever bought, but I just had to get him....

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:10 pm

And here he is...

... Drums .....

Taadaa!!!!!!

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Juni_011

My very own superpinto!!! I´m so happy to finaly have him!! cheers
Back to top Go down
noeska

Country/State : netherland

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:31 pm

so what did you pay for the super pinto:)

He is very beautiful the pinto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrakai's Schleich additions
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next