Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bullyland animals in my zoo

Go down 
+45
Bonnie
Pardofelis
Advicot
Megaptera
Caracal
bmathison1972
Shanti
jarda
zirkoon
75senta75
Saien
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
widukind
arafan
NightLioness
JonasV
LeeAnn
ulinuk
bojan
MARTINLATIN
Tiermann
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
LukaLeon085
sortepletter
Bowhead Whale
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
Tupolew Tu-154
Vivien
Ana
lucky luke
Wildheart
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Sergey
Roger
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
landrover
Kristie
Kikimalou
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yes it was Harriet, they were about a few hundred meters away from us, so we kept quit and a low profile to enjoy the great site! Cool

Although Canada is a great place to live, i often wonder in nature programs, how much wildlife the Uk still has, some very rare European species, and how close wildlife is to humans sometimes...
But i am sure, it has to do with the way how houses and cities are build here, very close to eachother, and small cultured gardens, which are not inviting to the wildlife i guess... Crying or Very sad
England isn't as quiet as it used to be, even when I was little it was different and that wasn't very long ago. You do see a lot of road kills, foxes, badgers, hedgehogs and I saw a Heron a few months back.
But around where I live we have two rivers and on one we see otters, a whole family. We have a little herd of Roe deer - foxes and badgers and of course birds, loads of birds. I see the sparrow hawk everyday, she comes down and grabs a sparrow or pigeon. At night you can sometimes hear owls, the other night I heard a tawny, must have been right outside my window in the tree. So we still have lots of wildlife, although there is a massive decline in red squirrels for instance, we used to have a family of six or seven, then the greys started coming and the reds vanished - I haven't seen one for ages. I know it's horrible, but my brother traps the greys, they're not native and they're so destructive. I hope we get the Reds back again. Sad
Of course England used to have wolves, bears and other larger animals. They've introduced wild boar somewhere in the south again, which is nice! And we do have wolves up in Scotland.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:40 pm

my new birds:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm

First things first, 2 very nice Bullyland birds that i am still missing, bot a kolibri is on its way to me... Laughing

Yes Harriet, bringing in other species from other countries or parts of the world is mostly very bad for the fauna and flora of the original country... Crying or Very sad
Living in the country is a dream for me, although many species are coming to town more and more.
Every month i see a peregrinfalcon or so, which is very nice for me already, chasing the birds on the roof of the appartmentblocks, or the pigeons or so.
Birds of our beaches tend to nest on the roofs to, as they have pebbles on them, and look like a beach more or less, every year they return, and i see them eat normal earthworms instead of the species from the beach.
I just love otters, they are very nice animals to watch, and very playfull.

The big news here last week, that a wild wolf was seen in the eastern part of the Netherlands, and pictures confirmed that.
He must have come from over the near border in Germany, where already some packs of wild wolves live again.
The last wild wolf was seen here in the late 1800's, so i hpe we get them back! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:02 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
First things first, 2 very nice Bullyland birds that i am still missing, bot a kolibri is on its way to me... Laughing

The big news here last week, that a wild wolf was seen in the eastern part of the Netherlands, and pictures confirmed that.
He must have come from over the near border in Germany, where already some packs of wild wolves live again.
The last wild wolf was seen here in the late 1800's, so i hpe we get them back! cheers

Thank you very much Willy!!! I think your netherland wolves comes from our wolves from the Oberlausitz/Saxony in my near. Any years ago comes 2 wolves in the Oberlausitz and now the young wolves find a way to the rest of Germany and now Netherlands? Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 pm

They think, this wolf is a young wandering male from one of the 3 wolf-packs, just over the border of eastern Holland in Germany... Rolling Eyes

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
They think, this wolf is a young wandering male from one of the 3 wolf-packs, just over the border of eastern Holland in Germany... Rolling Eyes

I think all wolves in Germany comes from the wolves from the Oberlausitz. They was the first wolves in Germany since ???? (100?) years ago. scratch
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:01 am

Oh, that could be Andreas, i don't know about that.
Anyway, there never will be much wolves in the Netherlands anymore, as our country is to crowded, and doesn't have any very big natural spaces for wolves to roam, besieds a few... Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Really great to see all of these Bullylands together Andreas! Very Happy
I have a huge collection of them to, because i liked them from the beginning i started to collect the modern brands, and the price is right indeed! cheers
I love the bearded vulture and Mandarin duck, i have to get them to! Laughing

Again a Schleich sneeked in Andreas, the marmot or groundhog(Murmeltier).
By the way Harriet, the one you thought it would be a prairiedog is in fact a marmot to... Laughing

Now is the pic right:
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Good man! Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Good man! Wink

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 am

now is the camel in the right topic:

m[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

farm animals and scorpion mini
y [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kindertoyz (Bullyland?) horses:

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Thay are lovely cheers

Those fjords are perhaps the best horses Bullyland ever made Very Happy
Your foal needs her mother, doesn`t he Wink
The fjord mare is great also.'

Ohh, you have the shire gelding and foal Shocked
They are very high on my wishlist drunken

Do you call them Kidstoyz ? Aren`ty they marked with Bullyland ?
Are they sold as a special brand ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:38 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Do you call them Kidstoyz ? Aren`ty they marked with Bullyland ?
Are they sold as a special brand ?

Thank you very much.

Kindertoyz animals was sold in the discounter Aldi. Really nice animals and marked as Kindertoyz. This brand is also in a other city as Bullyland. But all figurines looks like Bullyland animals. And so i dont know it is Bullyland or a new brand called Kindertoyz.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Gosh! That is very interesting. I am 99,99999% sure they are made in Bullylands`s moulds, so they are probably made by Bullyland Shocked

Take a look, - aren`t they the same ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gosh! That is very interesting. I am 99,99999% sure they are made in Bullylands`s moulds, so they are probably made by Bullyland Shocked

Take a look, - aren`t they the same ?

Yes, i see it. All they models looks like Bullyland. In germany you can in discounters any products buy, which are produced by brands but under a other name. I think so also by Kindertoyz.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Congrats on your new models Andreas!
Those Kindertoyz do look exactly like the Bullylands, so i guess, they were made by them, produced under the name kindertoyz for Aldi supermarkets indeed... Rolling Eyes

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

Gosh! There is an Aldi store not too far from here.
I must admit I have never been inside, most large supermarkets scare me for some strange reason scratch

But I suppose they don`t have Kindertoyz her in Denmark, or I am sure somebody would have told me Rolling Eyes

What is the price of the models compared to the price of those called Bullyland ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gosh! There is an Aldi store not too far from here.
I must admit I have never been inside, most large supermarkets scare me for some strange reason scratch

But I suppose they don`t have Kindertoyz her in Denmark, or I am sure somebody would have told me Rolling Eyes

What is the price of the models compared to the price of those called Bullyland ?

The price isnt high, for one animal with a cub or foal 2,99€. But at the moment sold out. I dont know if the make a second chance.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm

That was really a nice price Very Happy
Hmmm, it must be because Aldi has bought a whole containerload scratch

I can`t help thinking about the people - probably chinese - who paint them. They surely can`t get a high salary Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:02 am

My main groceries, i get from the Lidl or Aldi supermarkets...
I think you would be stupid to do not so, as they have high quality for much lower prices then the most known supermarkets... Cool
Only the choice in brands is not big or wide in range, and the shop doesn't look to luxury, but the money counts i think... Wink
I always look at their weekly things they have in hardware, sometimes they have really nice toys.
But no animal models as far as i know here in the Netherlands... Crying or Very sad

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:26 pm

my newcomers:

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Congratulations for new additions Andreas cheers I think bighorn sheep are really lovely, and great to see them in 2 color variants albino cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:02 pm

A very funny Chamaeleon,I love it!! Very Happy Those Bighorn Sheeps are lovely,I've only seen them in brown so far but the white one is very nice too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I like this white mufflon. bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Mayn many thanks friends!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullyland animals in my zoo
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland-
Jump to: