Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021

Go down 
+62
Pardofelis
twilighter
Caracal
landrover
trovalsa
Ana
elephas_maximus
widukind
costicuba
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
A-J
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
Roger
Bonobo
SpiralStrix
Wilorvise
JonasV
Bloodrayne
cattlecollector
Takama
pm64
LeeAnn
arafan
Bongo
Ian
carlysulli
SaF-86
trevok4
Taylcoel
SyLoBe
tyrantqueen
Tylosaurus
Fisva
75senta75
Elros Alvar
Steve170
xfoxx
scot(t)
SchleichHorsesForever
Tiermann
animalluvr6
Sergey
smithyboy
MartinH
krista
ken yeo
Vivien
skysthelimit
Kristie
Admin
lucky luke
WILLYBACOMAN
Rio
Lasersword1973
Wildheart
Philter4
HKHollinstone
aandmkw
Gabe
Yurumi
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:19 pm

And now a few "Australian" pics of Koala, Red kangaroo and Swamp wallabies Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:21 pm

The humboldt penguin's pool was full of beautiful Inca terns Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 pm

The american buffalo's herd had two newcomers...

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:29 pm

At last we have spent time in the South american corner to visit some Brazilian Guinea pigs, Giant anteaters (for Anna and Rogério  Wink ) and Maras Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 pm

What a horrible father and husband you are! affraid silent tongue Laughing

So many animals drunken And very, very nice zoo photos Very Happy cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Stop ! Stop !  I just can't take in so much horror in one go affraid

I have to wait after seing those Indian Rhinos  , - OMG ! They are so wonderful, beautyful, awesome, fantastic, incredible, charming, ...no, erhm, I mean.... Suspect scratch Rolling Eyes

No ! I can't think of anything bad to say of them, - arrrrhhhhw, I love them I love you I love you drunken cheers cheers Applause cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:50 pm

That's a fabulous abuse of authority! Shocked
Indian rhinos are such impressive creatures and you captured it in a magnificent way! We can see the powerful but at the same time gentle animal it is. I love the last picture that shows how it can walk with the legs centered behind their massive bodies making almost the silhouette of a tree. Wink
Among all these top quality pictures, I have to focus in these giant anteaters, as you noted, my personal most beloved ones and I am never tired of admiring how unusual they look! Thanks for taking us for a walk in that exciting place. cheers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 am

Great photos, thanks for sharing Christophe. The bathing rhino images are great for reference, an interesting individual which looks like there was some healed scaring on the right flank possibly from fighting.

Thanks for the elephant images also, did you see the new calf? They had two calves recently in the past few months but one died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:05 am

Such great photos as usual! And the next time I'm in a bad mood... I think I will definitely try your version of medication. Nothing beats a good day at the zoo after all. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:17 am

Very beautiful photos Christophe! I LOVE the photos of rhinos, they are incredible! What a great detail! Applause cheers Applause Wonderful, very impressive ! Very Happy
And I think your family is very lucky to have such "tyrant father" Razz Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:07 am

I went to Pairi Daiza this summer, this zoo is a little bit more than 1 hour driving from my home. I was ready for a great day because I missed this place for a few years now. I was really excited to watch the changes bounce ....  Unfortunately, the biggest change this day was the weather, after less than two hours a windy endless rain began and it definitively ruined my trip. What a Face

Nevertheless, I managed to make a few pics I forgot to share with you. Here they are Very Happy

Dwarf Mongoose

Snow Leopard

Sichuan Golden Takin

Grey-headed swamphen 01

Sclater crowned-pigeon

Roseate spoonbill

Greater African jacana 01

Blue crane 02

Papuan hornbill

Wreathed hornbill

Toco Toucan

Spotted thick-knee 03

Zebra Finch

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:36 am

elephas_maximus wrote:
Great photos, thanks for sharing Christophe.  The bathing rhino images are great for reference, an interesting individual which looks like there was some healed scaring on the right flank possibly from fighting.  

Thanks for the elephant images also, did you see the new calf?  They had two calves recently in the past few months but one died.

I missed to answer Andrew, I'm sorry for that Very Happy

However I never missed to take a look at the Indian rhinos enclosure, the amazed me drunken

I see the surviving calf but he was too far for me to take good pics.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Very nice pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Thank you Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Last weekend my daughter and myself flyed to Munich to visited the our friends in Eichenau. We knows them since on holiday in Egypt. Monday decided my daughter to go with in the school of her girlfriend. So i decided to visited the zoo of Munich alone :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Wobderful pictures Christophe and Andreas! cheers

Christope, what do you think about the new elephant enclosure in Pairi Daiza? Very Happy

By the way, Pairi Daiza keeps golden takins. :)

Last edited by arafan on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Great pictures :)

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Such beautiful photos, Cristophe - the snow leopard ones are particularly stunning, especially the first one. That Brazilian guinea pig is too cute! Very Happy I didn't know they were kept in zoos.

Andreas, oh, that zoo has capybaras! drunken I've always wanted to see one in the flesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Woww, Kiki..what an amazing photos of amazing animals Applause
This snow leopard ..ahh I love you

And Andreas, I`m shure you had a great time in the zoo of Munich ..even alone :))
Thank you for sharing the photos :)

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 pm

WOW! That little mongoose is beautiful! :) And the Snow Leopard. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:52 pm

widukind wrote:
Last weekend my daughter and myself flyed to Munich to visited the our friends in Eichenau. We knows them since on holiday in Egypt. Monday decided my daughter to go with in the school of her girlfriend. So i decided to visited the zoo of Munich alone :)

I love to go to the zoo with my family but I must confess I would love to go alone sometimes  Embarassed   Wink

Lucky man  cheers

A drill!!! I would love to meet a drill in a zoo I love you

arafan wrote:
Wobderful pictures Christophe and Andreas! cheers

Christope, what do you think about the new elephant enclosure in Pairi Daiza? Very Happy

By the way, Pairi Daiza keeps golden takins. :)

Embarassed  fumbled for the Golden takin  Shocked  I edited  Wink  That kind of things happened when I woke up to early in the morning  Laughing

There was so much wind and rain that I never reached the Elephant enclosure  elephant  Indeed, I only visited less than a quater of the park  Sad  better days will come

Wilorvise wrote:
Great pictures :)

Thank you very much

trovalsa wrote:
Such beautiful photos, Cristophe - the snow leopard ones are particularly stunning, especially the first one. That Brazilian guinea pig is too cute! Very Happy I didn't know they were kept in zoos.

Andreas, oh, that zoo has capybaras! drunken I've always wanted to see one in the flesh.

Thank you Trovalsa  Very Happy   I thought capybaras were very common zoo Citizens  scratch Here they are in every zoo I visited

costicuba wrote:
Woww, Kiki..what an amazing photos of amazing animals Applause
This snow leopard ..ahh I love you

And Andreas, I`m shure you had a great time in the zoo of Munich ..even alone :))
Thank you for sharing the photos :)

Thank you Kosta... Still don't know why people don't like my birds pics... I guess I will wait Lucky Luke comments Laughing

Kristie wrote:
WOW!   That little mongoose is beautiful!  :)   And the Snow Leopard.   Wow.  

Thank you Kristie  cheers  The dwarf mongoose is honoured to compete with the snow leopard farao
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Thank you Kosta... Still don't know why people don't like my birds pics... I guess I will wait Lucky Luke comments Laughing

Very Happy I loooove your birds pics ..they are happiness for the eye sunny
But you know me, I just love wild cats Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:16 pm

costicuba wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Very Happy  I loooove your birds pics ..they are happiness for the eye sunny

Laughing Monkeys are unable to sit down and shut up Wink
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Very Happy  I loooove your birds pics ..they are happiness for the eye sunny

Laughing  Monkeys are unable to sit down and shut up Wink

Laughing
By the way , after wild cats..I love Apes and monkeys monkey

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Thanks Christophe and Andreas for sharing your visits to these wonderful places with us. :)
I really love these birds with big bills , I am not saying it because of your comment Christophe, I really love these creatures. ... and now I have a hornbill in my collection to enjoy! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021   Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the zoo : The pictures - New pics 23 january 2021
Page 26 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next