Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics

Go down 
+32
JamesPanda
Geospiza fortis
spacelab
MartinH
pipsxlch
shadoweon
Farm collector
costicuba
Max
Bonnie
lucky luke
jhudstone
SeanieP
Roger
QuollMate
arafan
Tupolew Tu-154
LukaLeon085
aschuck
halichoeres
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
sphyrna18
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
angtyson97
Pepi
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Advicot
endogenylove
Megaptera
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics Empty
PostSubject: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Now, on this website several shadows of next year's products appeared. I hope there will be more. Until now, there are no marine animals for 2021. But it seems that there will be a Hyena and a horse-like animal.
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 3:56 pm

I hope very much that new wildlife at least is announced. It appears to me a big cat, a zebra, and a hyena. Nothing incredibly exciting to me. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised but for the moment my hopes are not high.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:07 pm

Up to now it is looking rather disappointing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:15 pm

Advicot wrote:
Up to now it is looking rather disappointing
Still i hope they'll reveal more soon
I also also.hoping for an anteater maned wolf black wildebeest fossa indri ruffed lemur aye aye gharial. Impala Centrosaurus Daspletosaurus Ouranosaurus Saltasaurus Argetinosaurus Alamosaurus Deinosuchus Cryolophosaurus Plateosaurus Protoceratops Therzinosaurus Albertosaurus Miriagia Placerias Dryosaurus Maiasaura And Corythosaurus
Elephant seal grey whale hooded seal South American sea lion minke whale
Madagascar toob. Serengeti toob mangrove animals toob Indonesian animals toob migratory animals toob
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:16 pm

But one TOOB looks like a South American one, and I think I see a spectacled bear!!! (I'm probs wrong)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:21 pm

The big cat is a leopard, with a similar pose to the CollectA from 2019

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:34 pm

The horse animal is a plains zebra, and I believe the hyena is a striped hyena, which could be interesting but probably will not replace CollectA‘s on my shelf

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:35 pm

I also agree with the South American toob, I can pick out a capybara, Jaguar, and giant anteater. Maybe they will give us an interesting small cat. The other toob is a mystery to me, have any ideas?

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 5:16 pm

Maned wolf, lioness and a zebra.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 5:18 pm

endogenylove wrote:
I also agree with the South American toob, I can pick out a capybara, Jaguar, and giant anteater. Maybe they will give us an interesting small cat. The other toob is a mystery to me, have any ideas?

The other two toobs are a knight toob and a dragon toob I think.
Also, in the jungle toob there is a fish (arapaima or arowana perhaps) a bird and a reptile.

Read the descriptions under the pictures Wink

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 5:19 pm

endogenylove wrote:
The horse animal is a plains zebra, and I believe the hyena is a striped hyena, which could be interesting but probably will not replace CollectA‘s on my shelf

Not sure about the zebra species, description says: the most popular of the three.

Hyena is a maned wolf I think :)

Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Sorry, where are you watching the images?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
angtyson97

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 5:41 pm

Safari ltd site
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 5:42 pm

Search for Safari Ltd 2021 on google and a page from the safari site comes up!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:10 pm

If that is indeed a maned wolf (which that species has an unmistakable silhouette), I am happy! After years of suggesting other wild canids at least one is more than welcome to me.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:21 pm

Amazonas toob could be

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:22 pm

If it’s a maned Wolf, my opinion remains the same as I said for a striped hyena :)

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:27 pm

endogenylove wrote:
If it’s a maned Wolf, my opinion remains the same as I said for a striped hyena :)
In hope they reveal more soon
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm

endogenylove wrote:

A aardwolf will be cool

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:59 pm

It would be great if there are an Arapaima and Arowana in Toob size. I'm also hoping that this is an Aardwolf and maybe it's not a Zebra but another wild horse.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 pm

A striped hyena and aardwolf would also be welcome, but I feel confident that that shadow is of a maned wolf.  Its long neck, long legs, it only has mane on its neck not all the way down its back. The face looks hyenaish now but i think thats due to angle than actual structure.

An arapaima in the toob would be absolutely great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:15 pm

The dinosaurs are kind of a mixed bag -  The first one is definitely a Tyrannosaur, but which species is anybody's guess.  Second looks like a Baryonyx, and the description matches.  Plus, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom highlighted Baryonyx, and JW: Dominion is set for next year, isn't it?  Third is definitely an updated Spinosaurus.  It must be frustrating for these companies that such iconic species are being reconceptualized at the rate they have been.  It's like the T. rex, with feathers, then without, then with, then without... It's so hard to keep up and maintain scientific accuracy.  But it looks like Safari is updating their Spinosaurus figure with the updated tail based on the latest research.  Good on them.

It looks like we're getting Bigfoot and Komodo Dragon Good Luck Minis.  That's kind of cool.

The Amazona/Rainforest TOOB looks promising.  I always like well-made TOOB figures, and it looks like they are updating a number of sculpts that have desperately needed it, like the Caiman, Jaguar, macaws, and anteater, and are introducing a Capybara and Arapaima as new additions.  Excellent!

I think that's a Maned Wolf - it's even described as having long legs to help it navigate the tall grass habitat.

The big cat is definitely a leopard - it's about time.  Safari's leopards have always been laughable, at best.  It's time they updated with something much more realistic.  Here's hoping Doug Watson sculpted it, and it's on par with his Clouded Leopard and Jaguar.

The horse is also almost definitely a Plains Zebra.  It's been a good number of years since they have updated the sculpt for the Wild Safari Zebra, so it's probably as good a time as any to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:20 pm

I think it´s a maned wolf. The description says: This creature's long legs help it navigate the tall grass of its habitat.

The horse-like animal: Of the three species of this animal, this is the most common and widespread, what indeed seems to be a zebra.

Then we have a leopard: This predator is found in Africa and South Asia.

One toob is connected to a region, mostly amazonas: his TOOB features highly detailed and accurate minifigures representing unique animals of a particular region, including mammals, reptiles, birds and fish. We can guess a sloth, anteater, jaguar, capybara, two (?) birds, a reptile (basilisk?) and a fish.

The other toob seems to present mystical figurines: This TOOB contains six unique figures with connections to the elements.

There is surely a komodo dragon "mini": Don't let the size of these minis fool you, these animals are the largest of their kind!

I hope for more, too, but let´s not forget the impact of corona!
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:25 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
The dinosaurs are kind of a mixed bag -  The first one is definitely a Tyrannosaur, but which species is anybody's guess.  Second looks like a Baryonyx, and the description matches.  Plus, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom highlighted Baryonyx, and JW: Dominion is set for next year, isn't it?  Third is definitely an updated Spinosaurus.  It must be frustrating for these companies that such iconic species are being reconceptualized at the rate they have been.  It's like the T. rex, with feathers, then without, then with, then without... It's so hard to keep up and maintain scientific accuracy.  But it looks like Safari is updating their Spinosaurus figure with the updated tail based on the latest research.  Good on them.

It looks like we're getting Bigfoot and Komodo Dragon Good Luck Minis.  That's kind of cool.

The Amazona/Rainforest TOOB looks promising.  I always like well-made TOOB figures, and it looks like they are updating a number of sculpts that have desperately needed it, like the Caiman, Jaguar, macaws, and anteater, and are introducing a Capybara and Arapaima as new additions.  Excellent!

I think that's a Maned Wolf - it's even described as having long legs to help it navigate the tall grass habitat.

The big cat is definitely a leopard - it's about time.  Safari's leopards have always been laughable, at best.  It's time they updated with something much more realistic.  Here's hoping Doug Watson sculpted it, and it's on par with his Clouded Leopard and Jaguar.

The horse is also almost definitely a Plains Zebra.  It's been a good number of years since they have updated the sculpt for the Wild Safari Zebra, so it's probably as good a time as any to do that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I posted the silhouettes on ATF and have the exact same predictions as you!
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:31 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I posted the silhouettes on ATF and have the exact same predictions as you!
Will they make more i hope we get the ones I've put on my 2021 list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next