Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics

Go down 
+32
JamesPanda
Geospiza fortis
spacelab
MartinH
pipsxlch
shadoweon
Farm collector
costicuba
Max
Bonnie
lucky luke
jhudstone
SeanieP
Roger
QuollMate
arafan
Tupolew Tu-154
LukaLeon085
aschuck
halichoeres
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
sphyrna18
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
angtyson97
Pepi
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Advicot
endogenylove
Megaptera
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 3:47 pm

The Daspletosaurus is also amazing.. Safari Ltd Prehistoric figures have a different class! The Spinosaurus is rubbing on a little as well

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:18 am

Can’t say I’m too excited about Safari’s lineup. Admittedly, I haven’t been impressed or drawn in by the brand for several years to begin with. Concerning brands, CollectA has overtaken/dethroned Safari for me. CollectA has new dinosaur species to offer my collection, along with a heteromorph ammonite. Safari is busy with their upteenth dragon-related toob, on the other hand.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 11:15 pm

okay, the toob is a must-have for me to have another Inia figurine, the maned wolf is very surprising and i somehow like the panther sculpt. That's all,

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:20 pm

Was just looking for jellyfish models out of curiosity (need some for my collection) and saw this on safaris website. On TAW it says it was retired in 2017? On safaris website it says "coming soon"...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:25 pm

they might be re-releasing it (I have a sneaky suspicions we haven't seen the end of '2021' announcements). Or, it could be a holdover. Sometimes, Safari keeps retired items on their site for a while.
If the former I might get it :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:28 pm

I've perused their site often and haven't seen it come up before. So I am guessing it might be a 2021 rerelease, which is a smart strategy to ease costs and try to boost sales. I'm definitely gonna grab one if that's the case! I will check their site for more later in the day.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:41 pm

Oh how exciting! cheers Very Happy Maybe we will have more releases to look forward to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:51 pm

So nothing else that I noticed as being long retired is on their website... yet. Wink In the past I've noticed that a figure or two of unannounced models will show on their website (the Great Dane was one),  so maybe they just haven't loaded them all on or are hiding them until they are ready to sell them. We will see! But anyway, that jellyfish is coming back it seems.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 10:08 am

I would love to get it if a species can be identified.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
diegomouracampos

diegomouracampos

Country/State : Brazil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:29 am

As someone who only collects brazilian animals (because I don't have enough money to buy other ones), and who is from Brazil, I'm super excited about the Maned wolf and the south american tube, finally some recognition for our lands down here!

They should do a bigger model of the pink river dolphin tho, they're such amazing creatures!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:14 am

diegomouracampos wrote:
As someone who only collects brazilian animals (because I don't have enough money to buy other ones), and who is from Brazil, I'm super excited about the Maned wolf and the south american tube, finally some recognition for our lands down here!

They should do a bigger model of the pink river dolphin tho, they're such amazing creatures!

Brazilian fauna is amazing. We are not so unlucky lately. From the unexpected Papo jaguatirica, Mojo tamandua, all these giant anteaters, maned wolves, sloths, etc. If you compare with vintage brands, you will find that South American fauna was quite ignored then, besides a few anteaters, sloths and armadillos, most of the rest was ignored, even jaguars were not that common.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Here's something from 2021 that I just heard about!   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 12:41 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's another new release from Safari that I thought you all should know about. It's a Mermaids Designer Toob 100810. Check it out on Safari's website if you don't believe me. Anyway, I'm planning on getting it for my collection. And I guess that's the latest for right now, so I'll post if there's more news.

Anna

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:23 am

Thanks for the information! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 9:48 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's another new release from Safari that I thought you all should know about. It's a Mermaids Designer Toob 100810. Check it out on Safari's website if you don't believe me.  Anyway, I'm planning on getting it for my collection. And I guess that's the latest for right now, so I'll post if there's more news.

Anna

Mermaids? That is interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6