Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics

Go down 
+32
JamesPanda
Geospiza fortis
spacelab
MartinH
pipsxlch
shadoweon
Farm collector
costicuba
Max
Bonnie
lucky luke
jhudstone
SeanieP
Roger
QuollMate
arafan
Tupolew Tu-154
LukaLeon085
aschuck
halichoeres
bmathison1972
Duck-Anch-Amun
sphyrna18
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
angtyson97
Pepi
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Advicot
endogenylove
Megaptera
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 1:52 pm

The zebra/horse shadow must be a larger model--$11+ seems a little expensive for a regular sized model.

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Roger wrote:
I moved all these posts from the suggestions thread to this new topic about Safari 2021 releases.
Oh, while some people is already disappointed just watching a few shadows, I am completely excited and happy. Not long ago we were not even sure if Safari could survive to the pandemy crisis and now we are already seeing some new releases being announced. Very Happy Very Happy The maned wolf, on its own, is already a very good news, it is not the fact that CollectA already released one that will remove my joy of seeing such a unusual creature being released by such a competent company. Safari is missing a new leopard and cheetah, their option was the first but I am really looking forward to see what's coming next.
Pretty much exactly this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 5:11 pm

SeanieP wrote:
The zebra/horse shadow must be a larger model--$11+ seems a little expensive for a regular sized model.
The current WS Zebra costs $10, so... it tracks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 5:46 pm

Roger wrote:
I moved all these posts from the suggestions thread to this new topic about Safari 2021 releases.
Oh, while some people is already disappointed just watching a few shadows, I am completely excited and happy. Not long ago we were not even sure if Safari could survive to the pandemy crisis and now we are already seeing some new releases being announced. Very Happy Very Happy The maned wolf, on its own, is already a very good news, it is not the fact that CollectA already released one that will remove my joy of seeing such a unusual creature being released by such a competent company. Safari is missing a new leopard and cheetah, their option was the first but I am really looking forward to see what's coming next.

Ever the optimist that we all need. Very Happy I 100% agree with you. The maned wolf is already the star of the show for me. I am just happy to see Safari ltd. not bankrupt yet, I hope it staves off this unhappy thought. If anyone will present a great dog figure it is safari, and I cannot wait to see what else they present! The mini sasquatch is exciting for myself also.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:38 pm

I am excited that Safari did manage to pull through (hopefully) the worst of this pandemic, I am only disappointed that aside from the rainforest too (maybe) there is nothing for me this year. However it’s good to see them releasing things, even if it’s a small selection, and keeping up with production.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Any other news?   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 2:32 am

Hi guys,

Hey, does anyone know what's in store for the incredible creatures line this year, or are we still in the dark about that? Just wondering. Also, what's the news for life cycle sets? Oh man, there's so many things that I want to know about for safari ltd 2021, just saying, if they did a life cycle of a jellyfish or hermit crab, that would be cool. No new additions from Safari as far as I can tell, but of course, that's because we don't know what exactly they're coming out with yet. Oh well, maybe sometime we'll know. As for me, I'm very excited. Lately, the mythical people in my collection have started a large mythical ranch, that is sort of a preservation sanctuary thingy, for mythical creatures and horses. That's why I'm really looking forward to the mythical realms line up, because there might be something good for my collection. Well, if there's any more news from the Sts side, about Safari Ltd. 2021, then let me know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: What are they doing?   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:26 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've decided that if, and I do say if, no, when, Safari comes out with a figure of an arsinotherium that I'm getting that one for sure. I've never had that figure before, so if they do one for this year, not saying they will, but if they do, then it's a big yay for me. Still, I wonder what the older Arsinotherium figure looked like? That's a figure I've never seen before. I sure wish I could find a copy for myself. That would be great. I've tried looking on ebay, but no luck. Oh well, sometimes you just have to keep searching for this stuff, until you find a link that looks promising. See? In the meantime, what news from Safari? Anything more? Doubtful, but we'll just have to see. I really hope we here something soon. Well, no new additions from my side, so that's all the news for now. I'll probably post if there is more news.

See you all later,

aschuck

P.S. If anyone hears anything else from the Safari people let me know.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Arsinotherium Info   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:49 am

Dear Sts friends:

Hi again. Just wondering if anyone knows just where to find the retired Safari Ltd arsinotherium figure? Does it exist on ebay? Just wondering, because I want that figure. Okay, maybe I'm going overboard with the excitement, but we are so close to 2021, and the new stuff, I just can't wait. We are so close, and yet so far. Oh the excitement, and the suspense, is practically driving me crazy, if you know what I mean. Yeah, it's really hard for me to be patient, but at this point, well, what can I say? Oh, if Safari makes any prehistoric Mammals this year, my mouth will be agape, well sort of. Okay, so, who else is excited about these? i hope I'm not the only one that loves this company. I wonder, though, just how big is the older, probably retired Arsinotherium? Could somebody measure it for me, and give the answer in inches? I don't use the metric system, it's very confusing to me. Well, if anyone can help with this problem, that would be great.

Aschuck

P.S. What does a columbian Mammoth look like? That's another one that I've never seen in figure format before. It would be great if Safari made one, you know?
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 2:02 pm

chill out Cool I am sure as soon as anything is announced either 1) on Safari's website or 2) on social media platform, someone will post here. Until then, none of us know anything nor should we be bothering Safari employees about it.
Back to top Go down
jhudstone

jhudstone

Country/State : USA/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 4:40 am

That toob looks like a South American collection - I see a parrot, a capybara, a sloth, a jaguar, a river dolphin, an arupiama, and an anteater.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 4:09 pm

jhudstone wrote:
That toob looks like a South American collection - I see a parrot, a capybara, a sloth, a jaguar, a river dolphin, an arupiama, and an anteater.
Applause cheers cyclops bounce
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:00 pm

I just got an email about these.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:25 pm

Thanks Paige, if there were any doubts, now we are sure it will be a maned wolf. There’s a common zebra and a leopard, these two were somewhat predictable. Though, if the leopard is as good as the jaguar and the zebra is updated to a quality similar to what we are witnessing these last years on Safari models, these may turn into good news.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:04 pm

Thank you so much Paige for this link! Very Happy
And exciting to hear they are bringing out a maned wolf! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Paige, if there were any doubts, now we are sure it will be a maned wolf. There’s a common zebra and a leopard, these two were somewhat predictable. Though, if the leopard is as good as the jaguar and the zebra is updated to a quality similar to what we are witnessing these last years on Safari models, these may turn into good news.

I am glad the leopard is black. I have the CollectA spotted leopard. Their black one is nice, but if I got both color morphs, I wouldn't want them to be the same sculpt.

The only other thing I may get is the yellow 'spinosaurid' assuming it's Baryonyx.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Black Leopard   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 2:18 am

Hi guys,

Well, this is a surprise, I didn't know the Safari leopard was black. Well, I guess I won't be getting that one. Also, the toobs don't seem interesting either. I don't know much about the other stuff, but I am interested in the two spinosauruses, those I might get. Well, if anyone hears anything else, then please reply. No new additions as far as the AAA portion of my collection goes, but as always, I'll keep you posted.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:01 am

Come on, Safari. Show the 2021 news. Even Collecta is faster than you.

Last edited by Tupolew Tu-154 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:22 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts friends:

Hi again.  Just wondering if anyone knows just where to find the retired Safari Ltd arsinotherium figure?  Does it exist on ebay?  Just wondering, because I want that figure.  Okay, maybe I'm going overboard with the excitement, but we are so close to 2021, and the new stuff, I just can't wait.  We are so close, and yet so far.  Oh the excitement, and the suspense, is practically driving me crazy, if you know what I mean.  Yeah, it's really hard for me to be patient, but at this point, well, what can I say?  Oh, if Safari makes any prehistoric Mammals this year, my mouth will be agape, well sort of.  Okay, so, who else is excited about these?  i hope I'm not the only one that loves this company.  I wonder, though, just how big is the older, probably retired Arsinotherium?  Could somebody measure it for me, and give the answer in inches?  I don't use the metric system, it's very confusing to me.  Well, if anyone can help with this problem, that would be great.

Aschuck

P.S.  What does a columbian Mammoth look like?  That's another one that I've never seen in figure format before.  It would be great if Safari made one, you know?  

The arsinotherium rarely pops on ebay. I wouldn't expect it to be rereleased given all the mammals they have released in the last couple of years, but its anyone's guess. I don't expect safari to release many or any mammals for at least the next year due to the massive amount of releases they did in 2018.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:42 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Come on, Safari. Show the 2012 news. Even Collecta is faster than you.

They actually did that 9 years ago ...
Laughing Just kidding Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Oooops. I mean 2021. ^^

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:50 pm

costicuba wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Come on, Safari. Show the 2012 news. Even Collecta is faster than you.

They actually did that 9 years ago ...
Laughing  Just kidding Very Happy

Fantastic LOL
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 7:03 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Oooops. I mean 2021. ^^
sunny

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:31 am

Now we can see small pictures and let me want more. I want to see the dragons and the mythical dinosaurs.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:44 am

arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow bounce bounce study Wink

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce study scratch affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:12 pm

Their facebook page claims they will be revealing their new models on the 18th. Just a few more days.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics   Safari Ltd New  for 2021... And now the pics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd New for 2021... And now the pics
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next